What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What, do you want to silence me? You are right enough is enough, im sick of your bullshit of producing excuses for those directly resonsible for this mess.
Get some spine and call things by the name instead of getting angry at those who call it out.

Dude, 9/10 of your emotional messages are about Erdogan and AKP. You was already warned about your political propaganda here and you still keep going on..

Dude, 9/10 of your emotional messages are about Erdogan and AKP. You was already warned about your political propaganda here and you still keep going on..
Who is ruling the country? My grandma? Yes my messages are emotional because im fucking angry at erdogan and the goverment for sacrificing young soldiers for his bloated ego and stupid politics. The only question is why are you not?
I will keep calling it out, if its disturbs you then you are free to ignore me, you seem to block out a lot anyways, you know where the button is.

Wait i've just remembered about modernized , upgraded frigates with SM1s and ESSMs.
Screenshot_20200221-220535.jpg

From Antakya shore to İdlip just 60km.
How it is possible to lie such as we cant cover our airspace in order to Turkish F16s attack on russian bombers and SAMs .
İt is very possible to hit some russian bombers if you have balls. Dont disinformation .

Russians bombed one of our tanks yesterday killing two Tank operators and this dude is instead getting triggered because people here rightly blast Erdogan and his baffoons for it. As if we are the ones giving the orders and making decisions.
If the said person is a god for you then whats 20 soldiers? Even 20000 can be excused, i mean he ordered it, there must be a plan, just calm down and be patient, he is infalliable after all.

Everybody calm down!

The reason why the Turkish army is waiting is the negotiations with NATO. Remember that Turkey is the second strongest NATO member. Once NATO gives the green light and offers its support, it will end very badly for Russia in Syria.

The Turkish army is aware of everything and is now waiting for the right moment. Think, all that military shipment is not for nothing... War will break out. Russia will have to give Idlib either at the table or in the field.

If the Turkish army and its allied rebel forces were waiting for NATO they would not have attacked Nairab, which prompted the Russian response. It is what it is.
Unless you are saying that they are waiting for NATO now, so as to start an offensive again.

If the Turkish army and its allied rebel forces were waiting for NATO they would not have attacked Nairab, which prompted the Russian response. It is what it is.
Unless you are saying that they are waiting for NATO now, so as to start an offensive again.
Apart from the fact that NATO would do jack shit after all the tantrums of Erdogan, besides there is not even a legal obligation for NATO to act in this situation, i have no clue what he is expecting...

Dont fabricate some reasons for your immobility.

Yes, Turkey doesnt need patriots to do dmg thats stupid if that is the argument they use. The patriots wont come so honestly I wouldnt be surprised if Erdo pulls a "we cant strike because no air defense system"- and if u dont want to strike while the Russians clearly want, then it might be more wise to pullback and not sacrifice these young souls for nothing really. Refugees wont be allowed in anyway and if the rumors are true erdo wont even run for the next election.

İt is just show. There is nothing real.
İf that pig hadn't known the coordinates, couldnt they have shelled ?
he didn't elaborate and identify which Turkish check point he meant. There are a lot of Turkish points.
It was cheap media promotion of Syrian attack by some middle east bitches .

But we have S-400 dont we?

I sincerely hope for him to run again, he will loose so epic he knows that, thats why he wont run.
I also wonder where is the s400 which some forumers claimed that "officers checked and liked it ".

Back
Top Bottom