What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

not a ummah leader. but I understand the concern.
Tbh at this point, there is nothing to do but wait what the future hold.

Future is going to be shit. Syria is over.

Turkey lost as the embarasament continues thanks to barking dog erdogan.

Now there is reports of Turkish soldiers getting killed again. Its over.

Turkish soldiers getting sent to their deaths without even proper support like air cover.

Erdogan can go enjoy his ice cream. Akar the coward has much to answer.

not a ummah leader. but I understand the concern.
Tbh at this point, there is nothing to do but wait what the future hold.

I find it a disgrace to even call Erdogan the next sultan.

Do people think he really deserves it??? The Ottomans and Seljuks would spit on his Georgian face.

Im not gonna turn my comments into some anti erdogan tirade. But he is the leader of Turkey if cant do jack shit then that means he is no longer fit to lead the country.

Turkish soldiers getting sent to their deaths without even proper support like air cover.

Erdogan can go enjoy his ice cream. Akar the coward has much to answer.

I find it a disgrace to even call Erdogan the next sultan.

Do people think he really deserves it??? The Ottomans and Seljuks would spit on his Georgian face.

Im not gonna turn my comments into some anti erdogan tirade. But he is the leader of Turkey if cant do jack shit then that means he is no longer fit to lead the country.

If the Leader of a Nation can't answer the desires of the pop... The pop answer it by herself, but that will cost him his "political" or even "physical" life if things get out of hand.
That's what a revo is, That's how some Arabs did.

But I still see that Turks in general still hold some "hope" when it comes to Erdogan, and even if such "hope" is over, they do understand that a possible way out is available (ie Elections). Something Arabs didn't have, that's why they use protest/revo as a "possible way out".

So the Q is... What will happen btw that "loss of Hope" and "The way out (ie Election days)"?
Will the pop swallow what is happening/will happen to them and it's consequences (ie The pill) or "use another way out" to purge what could happen to them.

Right now, it's difficult to say, but one thing is sure... Turks will have the last word therefore to Live with it or not.

Manpads work upto 6km apparently. The Su24 is restricted to 11km. Hisar A which has completed field tests last year should have a range of 10km. It is due for delivery next year but there must be some prototypes available? Hisar O which has a 15km is due to enter inventory in 2022. So likewise, get the prototypes out for live target practice.
But I think that Turks are really trying hard to preserve the relationship they have with Russians. The last time a jet was shot down, the Turks suffered with Russian sanctions, travel bans for tourists, well a lot of unpleasantries.
So it is just a case of what the Turks are prepared to sacrifice.

As long as I did not saw these animals seperated into pieces with a precision strike, I can’t calm down. I have serious difficulty to stand on ongoing situation in my sleepless nights cause of the situation TSK is being falled in front of these drunk guys. Either let the TSK to clean the ground against anybody who pose a threat to our troops or pull the our Mehmets back. TSK can not be a target in a place where Russia makes target practise daily.

@Exocet If you do not watch your mouth while talking about Turkish troops and armed forces, I will put you out of this forum. Noone will be allowed to use asswiped, asskicked like sinner words for your own people who is sacrificing own life for the benefits of Turkish Republic. Just a friendly advice to you.

I said it years ago we never had something against air targets in syria.. and even in this times assad/russia behaved like bitches.. and I was true about ppl fighting with turkey.. but I didnt think it would also count for our soildiers.. I am proven to be a fool with a good will...

I personally would never be a fsa member to join ES never..

he real question is why dont the fsa members have Stinger?

As i know every single of stingers have under controlled by USA in our inventory, they allways come and check it is numbers and everythings, it is US made. Without permition of USA you cant supply FSA with stingers, if you give any of them they will find numbers and blame you. So we have to produce our own manpads or buy some SA-xx from gunrunner.

Erdoğan has been up to sacrifice Turkish soldiers for a long time.
"Askerimizin ayağına taş değmesin" diye orada burada vıcık vıcık sahte mesajlar yazanlar, Tweetler atanlar, bombardıman altına terk ettiklerinizi ne zaman düşünmeye başlayacaksınız.

Suriye'de Türk askerinin ne işi var diyenleri hainlikle suçlayanlar, bu kayıpların hesabını nasıl vermeyi düşünüyorlar?
Ateş düştüğü yeri yakar, bu kayıplar haftaya unutulur, Erdoğanın yeni histerilerine yeni kurbanlar bulunur.
Suriye'de önceki operasyonlarda fırat kalkanı vs PKK ya karşı savaş bahanesi vardı. O bahaneyi bile unutup o operasyonları bitirdiniz.
İdlipte varlık sebebiniz bile belli değil, bilinmezlik.
Patriot filan hikaye saldıracak adam F16larla bile kuş uçurtmaz.
Erdoğan'ın Rusya testi böyle sonuçlandı.

@Exocet If you do not watch your mouth while talking about Turkish troops and armed forces, I will put you out of this forum. Just a friendly advice to you.
I am just talking about the reality and I have told that it was because of the government. I am not sure which rule did that break, admins shouldn't act salty.

Guys, Be Patience and old your Courage over loss of few Brave Men and equipments.
War demands blood.
It is just a warm up. Do'nt start crying so early.

Remember how much brothers we lost in war againt Talibans in our own territory. You fighting just in another land.

ERUiNK4W4AAIRhC

If that is Patriot then it will be game changer. The biggest problem is at the moment not Airdefence system.
Yes and No.
Yes, If Erdogan do no care about RU threats and therefore enforce his "No Jet" policy.
No, if They fear retaliation and then escalation.

As I said before. If you do not have a proper end Goal and by extent accepting EVERY consequences that could get out of it (War/Conflict...), then Every single "action" is meaningless and will backfire on you, with possible greater consequences.

TR with NATO(in lesser extent) are "hoping/betting" that RU play by the "rules" (ie Do not Act against them), by stopping using their planes... with the coming of Patriots.

So, in the End, it a game of Bluff... Who will make the first "move"... the first "mistake"...

Back
Top Bottom