What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Apparently Turkish FM is going on 21 of January to Russia to discuss the bufferzone. Today Russia said it wants SAA to be in control of the bufferzone but SAA doesn’t have the manpower to do that. Going to be interesting what the outcome will be.

Someone wanted this to happen and it definitely wasn't Turkey, Russia and Iran. I have no doubt that Saudi, Israel or UAE did this in order to keep their master in Syria. They will either blame it on Iranian militias or ISIS.

Edit: or the YPG did this and will blame Turkey for this and will try to use this as an excuse to keep the US in Syria.

Rebels only target YPG members never Citizens. Look at all the videos from the groups they attack those who they want to attack in the night and when they are isolated. Also they have no reason to attack Americans. ISIS has no grip in the north anymore. This leaves only YPG. Bunch of idiots think they can kill American soldiers in an obvious attempt to slow down their withdrawal.
ISIS took the blaim already. Its not the FSA or Turkish backed rebel groups. Its really weird. Why would ISIS hit them now ? And why in Manbij ?

If I was Trump I would blame it on the YPG even if they didn’t do it although 99% they did it. It would be a face saving retreat and all those idiots who say “let’s not leave the Kurds alone” would have no leg to stand on.

ISIS takes claim for everything that happens in Syria. ISIS has nothing to do with it. WHO benefits from this ? YPG Who controls Manbji? YPG Who has killed American soldiers over the last years already blaming it on lone wolfs? YPG. Who started spreading news about it the second the bomb exploded as if they knew when it would happen and who it would hit? YPG and its Fanboys. They had a Camera there in minutes? Why do you have a Camera in the middle of town? Who did they try to blame? Turkey.

Hold your horses ! I am not defending YPG. I hate those ratbastards as much as everyone . But ISIS did take the blaim and yes you are right about YPG. And also its not the first time YPG kills US troops in Syria too. I remember one article that US soldiers was helping refugees from raqqa in Kamisli and YPG militants were so mad one of them sneaked in to base at night and shoot one marine. There was a article about it but i cant find it anywhere now. Maybe it was deleted ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom