What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

the time is now. There is no need for NATO. Ur writing about positive posibilies by staying in NATO. There is however nothing good coming by staying in NATO. The europeans can look for themselfs. Turkey aint their caretaker and vice versa.

the time is now. There is no need for NATO. Ur writing about positive posibilies by staying in NATO. There are is however nothing good coming by staying in NATO. The europeans can look for themselfs. Turkey aint their caretaker and vice versa.
dude they will eat us now if we leave nato

the time is now. There is no need for NATO. Ur writing about positive posibilies by staying in NATO. There are is however nothing good coming by staying in NATO. The europeans can look for themselfs. Turkey aint their caretaker and vice versa.

U are not seeing the entire picture. I understand, Im too emotional guy like any other Bosniak ( I guess one of the main reasons our ppls gelled so good during ottoman times lol ), but these are not times for such escapedes.

There are currently antireactionist movment sweeping the region led by KSA/UAE, Egypt with Israeli push in the back, Turkey is one of its targets. Why? Cause believe it or not, so called turkish model, is still very influencal idera among many many ppl in the region, in their home countries. No coincidens that 1000s of young students across the regions are coming to Turkey to study, some to live even, and Im not talking about refugees... political activists like Khasoggi schose Istanbul as his home for exmpl. They are teriffied of Arab spring 2.0. They took on tiny Qatar, but even then Turkey took a dumb on their plans by sending military and building a base. They cant touch Turkey, and NATO membership is one of the main reason why. Israeli defense minister just the other day said, Iran is diminishing threat, Turkey is the real Threat. That same feeling is shared also in countries I mentioned above.

One reason why Turkey should not leave NATO is because Assad still has intentions on taking Idlib and he cannot be trusted. Nor can his master, Russia who are in my opinion playing every side with Vladimir Putin being the grand chess player that he is.

Russia at this moment in time are pretty much doing the same as US + French in protecting YPG. So leaving 50 years+ ties with NATO for alliance with Russia makes no sense. Anyway this whole conflict is getting more unpredictable as each day passes.

Everyone is lying to each other and Trump's statement on safe zones can be interpreted in so many different ways. The lines between what's real and fake are so blurred it's no wonder people think we are reaching stage of end times..

U are not seeing the entire picture. I understand, Im too emotional guy like any other Bosniak ( I guess one of the main reasons our ppls gelled so good during ottoman times lol ), but these are not times for such escapedes.

There are currently antireactionist movment sweeping the region led by KSA/UAE, Egypt with Israeli push in the back, Turkey is one of its targets. Why? Cause believe it or not, so called turkish model, is still very influencal idera among many many ppl in the region, in their home countries. No coincidens that 1000s of young students across the regions are coming to Turkey to study, some to live even, and Im not talking about refugees... political activists like Khasoggi schose Istanbul as his home for exmpl. They are teriffied of Arab spring 2.0. They took on tiny Qatar, but even then Turkey took a dumb on their plans by sending military and building a base. They cant touch Turkey, and NATO membership is one of the main reason why. Israeli defense minister just the other day said, Iran is diminishing threat, Turkey is the real Threat. That same feeling is shared also in countries I mentioned above.

One reason why Turkey should not leave NATO is because Assad still has intentions on taking Idlib and he cannot be trusted. Nor can his master, Russia who are in my opinion playing every side with Vladimir Putin being the grand chess player that he is.

Russia at this moment in time are pretty much doing the same as US + French in protecting YPG. So leaving 50 years+ ties with NATO for alliance with Russia makes no sense. Anyway this whole conflict is getting more unpredictable as each day passes.

Everyone is lying to each other and Trump's statement on safe zones can be interpreted in so many different ways. The lines between what's real and fake are so blurred it's no wonder people think we are reaching stage of end times..

All ur reasonings dont make sense at all lol When Turkey shot down the russian jet almost 4 years ago this alliance called NATO didnt do shit in fact they began a couple weeks later withdrawing their patriot A/D systems lmao.(which I have no problem with btw.) I mean ur reasoning for turkeys nato membership are so blunt and unjustified. With turkeys NATO exit u bosniaks wont automaticly get invaded by serbs lol.

Turkey and Izetbegovic have one thing in common. They are both loved by outside muslims more than their own populations. I understand that the Bosnians perhaps see the benefits of Nato from a Bosnian perspective but I think the reality for Turkey is very different. Turkey at the moment has little benefit or real protection from their so called allies. The problem is, they don't really have other options right now. Russia isn't exactly courting the Turks. But in time a better solution will present itself.

I got a feeling he maybe another “Turkish” Fetocu YPG lover member him another user appear soon as a fetocu troll gets banned and speak indentical.
Lots of them. They are visiting us regularly but thanks God all are sanctioned accordingly.

Turkey and Izetbegovic have one thing in common. They are both loved by outside muslims more than their own populations. I understand that the Bosnians perhaps see the benefits of Nato from a Bosnian perspective but I think the reality for Turkey is very different. Turkey at the moment has little benefit or real protection from their so called allies. The problem is, they don't really have other options right now. Russia isn't exactly courting the Turks. But in time a better solution will present itself.

Its not true for Izetbegovic. Just look at his janazaah durig heavy rain. Majority of ppl who dont like him are those who never will former communist now rebrended social-democrats, leftist in general. Our enemiy's usuful idiots. Everybody has its own, for Bosnia and Bosniak in particular there are the ones.

Turkey along with UK is strognest supporter of Bosnian NATO membership bid. btw

Turkey and Izetbegovic have one thing in common. They are both loved by outside muslims more than their own populations.

:disagree:

Well it looks like you don't know us.
If you visit Turkey someday you will realize that we are Hardcore Nationalists/Patriots.

I presumed he meant Erdogan, but mikstakenly said Turkey. Anyway not mine to answer.

Back
Top Bottom