What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

this not gonna hold.

even if Turkey is open for suggestion of such safe zone. problem is harsh, treathining lenguage. I cant rememeber when this harsh lenguage is used against a NATO member. Trump is a impulsive idiot, hes overcompesanting, maybe he didnt like to hear from Fox and media how Turks played him in that phonecall. Who knows with this guy

indeed, if turkish safe zone initiatives back from 12/13 got backing from the Obama admin lots of misery and suffering could have been avoided, not to mention geopolitical implications which would heavily favor turkey and the NATO not iran and russia. But well, let the Turkey be the bad guy I guess. Fucking hypocrites

indeed, if turkish safe zone initiatives back from 12/13 got backing from the Obama admin lots of misery and suffering could have been avoided, not to mention geopolitical implications which would heavily favor turkey and the NATO not iran and russia. But well, let the Turkey be the bad guy I guess. Fucking hypocrites
We haven't seen you on this thread for some time now. I suppose you have been waiting for the offensive to start. Anyway good to see you back.

We haven't seen you on this thread for some time now. I suppose you have been waiting for the offensive to start. Anyway good to see you back.

thanks! I was bussy with some private stuff, time is frickle beast.

this not gonna hold.

even if Turkey is open for suggestion of such safe zone. problem is harsh, treathining lenguage. I cant rememeber when this harsh lenguage is used against a NATO member. Trump is a impulsive idiot, hes overcompesanting, maybe he didnt like to hear from Fox and media how Turks played him in that phonecall. Who knows with this guy

Well we must go in. I hope it results in Turkey leaving NATO to be honest.

This provocator guy who frequently insult Turkish values (Although warned before) are totally cleaned from this forum. No need spammer like him who has a bad purpose to be in here.

Who is he ? We should know and treat him accordingly.

Well we must go in. I hope it results in Turkey leaving NATO to be honest.

Of course, you do.
As for NATO, I wouldn rush it...If you ask me I would s tick to NATO and try to manuver Turkey at the top of it, use this Euro - US rift created by Trump, and see if I can make Turkey with its soon modernised army at the forefront of NATO, esspecially its euro compenent.

Turkey still enjoys some benefits of NATO membership. Its too early for such a move, anyway. Maybe after airdefence, navy, air force, are in full force, modernized, qand ready. Now is not the time.

Back
Top Bottom