What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Corridors are just paths one can establish on routes.
That’s the key point here. And where you and I disagree. Iran is not after a road that it could use to reach damascus, its building a corridor (sorry we used this term so much its losing meaning).

A corridor implies, at least in this case, a heavy influx of people, goods, information, ideas, troops and above all, influence. You need people todo all that. You can destroy a road with one airstrike, but you need decades to destroy a corridor.

The silk road was one thing that kinda came close to this idea. The silk road passed through the most populated areas from china to europe. Now think about it would it have been possible through another path that is dissimilar to this?

I know next to nothing? I know that Allah forbid us to target innocents, children, elders and for sure forbid us the suicide. The mistakes you are citing "here and there" resulted the death of hundreds civilians. I don't care the Israeli soldiers but I care when they target civilians. I have the full right to compare Hamas with the PKK because both are "freedom fighters", both are targeting civilian and military targets, just the ideology is different. I am not defending Israel in any way but I will not let somebody come here and talk about terrorists as "God fearing". I support the forming of official Palestinian Self Defense Forces and not some terrorists which are blowing themselves left and right. I support the Palestinian resistance but not in that way.

I don't think you understood what I meant by 'knowing Allah', it means embracing what he ordained upon us and believing in him and being on his side and enjoining good forbidding evil. I didn't mean just read off some stuff you know. Hamas bombings in past actually targeted soldiers in busses. And Israeli Foreign Ministry used to publish all their identities until I started using their website to prove that on this forum after which they have deleted that database. Btw, using disproportionate power in air strikes has resulted in many civilian deaths sometimes deliberately targeted. Many Kurdish civilians have died in Turkish air strikes. But I am talking about overall ideology and goals. Hamas is on the right path and no longer does bombings. I don't care what you support, you support PA which turnovers Palestinians that resist the occupation to Israel and cooperates with them in security.

I don't support PKK or YPG or any 'fitnah' in Muslim world, instead they should all distance themselves from nationalist fanaticism and live under God's rule.

Hamas's mujahideen are some of the best Muslims on earth today(early on they made some mistakes,now they are better). They practice Islam and protect the right to worship and establish Islam properly under relentless attack from international community and others and still are resilient. They know much more about Islam than you or anyone else. I think you Muslims need to recoup yourselves and realize that God is asking you to establish Monotheism and the rest of the truths he granted to us. He is observing all the time and he gave us Islam and we are not delivering. I seriously wonder sometimes if Muslims are aware that Allah(SWT) is observing all the time and aware of the Risaalah of the Prophet(SAW)... I want to remind all of you of that often ....

Last edited:
I don't think you understood what I meant by 'knowing Allah', it means embracing what he ordained upon us and believing in him and being on his side and enjoining good forbidding evil. I didn't mean just read off some stuff you know. Hamas bombings in past actually targeted soldiers in busses. And Israeli Foreign Ministry used to publish all their identities until I started using their website to prove that on this forum after which they have deleted that database. Btw, using disproportionate power in air strikes has resulted in many civilian deaths sometimes deliberately targeted. Many Kurdish civilians have died in Turkish air strikes. But I am talking about overall ideology and goals. Hamas is on the right path and no longer does bombings. I don't care what you support, you support PA which turnovers Palestinians that resist the occupation to Israel and cooperates with them in security.

I don't support PKK or YPG or any 'fitnah' in Muslim world, instead they should all distance themselves from nationalist fanaticism and live under God's rule.

Hamas's mujahideen are some of the best Muslims on earth today. They practice Islam and protect the right to worship and establish Islam properly under relentless attack from international community and others and still are resilient. They know much more about Islam than you are anyone else.
No longer does bombings? And what about all the rockets fired at civilian populated areas? I don't care if Kurdish civilians died in Turkish air strikes. I never claimed the Turkish Armed Forces to be the army of Islam because it is not. Hamas does the same thing ISIS and YPG did to us. They fired rockets at our civilian areas, blew themselves in the center of our cities in the name of Allah and in the name of freedom. And don't you ever dare to put words in my mouth like "you support PA which turnovers Palestinians that resist the occupation to Israel and cooperates with them in security".

I support fierce resistance against the Israeli terrorists by an official, good trained structure which is not attacking civilian targets. It is not easy to be soldier of Allah because if you want to be one you must obey to the rules of Allah in warfare and nobody on this world is doing it. What Hamas have accomplished is only authorizing Israeli strikes over Palestinian civilian targets which are stating targeting of "military" objectives... The same what Hamas does, the same organization that put children in front of the bullets while giving commands from above and bombing Israeli civilians with rockets. Cowards! This is not resistance this is called terrorism.

No longer does bombings? And what about all the rockets fired at civilian populated areas?

They have no other weapons and can't wait a century or two for false promises from Muslims, otherwise Palestine will disappear. They first started firing rockets at the Israeli army and colonizer settlers who tried annexing the city of Rafah, they are not civilians and this was done to expel them, which worked, they withdrew. And it needs to be done against the terrorist settlers in the West Bank to expel them too. As for the other retaliatory fire, they have no other means to deter Israel and they give warnings well beforehand if they are targeting IAF runways in the Israeli airports or elsewhere. So I don't see wrongdoing here, they will not let Israeli's celebrate while they are bombing Gaza and it is very fair and very proportionate response from Palestinians. Israeli's are lucky God hating people are cooperating with them, otherwise anyone else in situation of Palestinians would have committed atrocities against Israeli's.

I don't care if Kurdish civilians died in Turkish air strikes. I never claimed the Turkish Armed Forces to be the army of Islam because it is not.

Lol, and neither did I claim Hamas is army of Islam. I said they are God fearing and want to implement Islam and protect our right to worship Allah(SWT), which is a lot more than what cultural Muslims think.

Army of Islam requires all Muslims and singular Muslim state and you can't just have one group claiming they are army of Islam.

Hamas does the same thing ISIS and YPG did to us. They fired rockets at our civilian areas, blew themselves in the center of our cities in the name of Allah and in the name of freedom. And don't you ever dare to put words in my mouth like "you support PA which turnovers Palestinians that resist the occupation to Israel and cooperates with them in security".

Everybody in world did what everybody else did, nothing new, the world has always been violent and everyone has wronged everyone in one way or another. Difference is objectives and ethical approach, and loving God and wanting to establish Islam. Hamas is better than all these parties, as they try being as ethical as possible towards Israeli's and never resemble anything close to actions of ISIS/YPG towards civilians or prisoners of war. Hamas sent fighters into Israel during the Israeli offensive of 2014 and not once targeted civilians.

I support fierce resistance against the Israeli terrorists by an official, good trained structure which is not attacking civilian targets.

What are you talking about man, they are organized and trained and don't target civilians. If Hamas military wing had the resources and arsenal Turkey or Saudi Arabia or anyone else had they would perform better than all of them.

It is not easy to be soldier of Allah because if you want to be one you must obey to the rules of Allah in warfare and nobody on this world is doing it.

It mostly has to do with intentions and stated objectives and if you are sincere about your intentions. Which is establishing Islam(in Muslims case today protecting the right to worship God due to us being very distant from God today).

Anyway did not want to derail thread we can get back on topic, didn't think you were going to argue with me.

No longer does bombings? And what about all the rockets fired at civilian populated areas? I don't care if Kurdish civilians died in Turkish air strikes.

You should care, brother. otherwise, you are no better than those PKK scum which bombs Turkish civilians.

Anyways, gentlemen. We are getting off-topic here, let's end this discussion. @Falcon29 @kartal1

Psychological warfare or last-minute reconnaissance?

You should care, brother. otherwise, you are no better than those PKK scum which bombs Turkish civilians.

Anyways, gentlemen. We are getting off-topic here, let's end this discussion. @Falcon29 @kartal1
I don't care and I will tell you why. I don't care because I know that the Turkish Armed Forces is extremely cautious about collateral damage and if by any chance there have been a collateral damage caused by Turkish strike this means that there was not any other alternative to chose. I quoted him because when people start talking like him we believers in Europe are getting harmed. When somebody will associate something with Islam it must have a base for these claims otherwise organizations like Al Qaeda and ISIS claimed to be Muslims to. It is not enough to say I am Muslim or he is Muslim in order to be such because if the claim is false the normal reader can't distinguish it and that's why I felt offended. I don't want anybody to connect Muslims and Islam to violence against unarmed people.

If the reports are true I expect strikes this night/close to morning or tomorrow night/close to morning.

I really hope and wish Kurdish and Turkish stop fighting each other, they are hardly different from each other culturally. Attachment to nationalism will continue to fuel the fire, however. And Kurds won't be satisfied without a state and really only solution to these political disputes is establishing an Islamic State that everyone is equal under.

Remember that God sent messengers to all people on this earth, they ignored him and didn't heed his call. He then reached out to the Jews or people of the book, who broke his covenant. He then reached out to our great Prophet(SAW) who heeded his call and was willing to suffer and give up everything to be committed towards his Lord. And Allah(SWT) was satisfied with them and blessed this community, which is the only community who did not ignore God and wanted to stand by his side. We want to die as Muslims and not as disbelievers, and we need to reaffirm our dedication to the Creator of the Universe.

I don't care and I will tell you why. I don't care because I know that the Turkish Armed Forces is extremely cautious about collateral damage and if by any chance there have been a collateral damage caused by Turkish strike this means that there was not any other alternative to chose. I quoted him because when people start talking like him we believers in Europe are getting harmed. When somebody will associate something with Islam it must have a base for these claims otherwise organizations like Al Qaeda and ISIS claimed to be Muslims to. It is not enough to say I am Muslim or he is Muslim in order to be such because if the claim is false the normal reader can't distinguish it and that's why I felt offended. I don't want anybody to connect Muslims and Islam to violence against unarmed people.

If the reports are true I expect strikes this night/close to morning or tomorrow night/close to morning.

First of all, stop caring what people think too much. You care more about what others think than what our personal obligations towards our Lord need to people. Second of all, mankind has ignored God and will continue to ridicule those who stand by his side, that's not going to change and should not affect you too much. Thirdly, I made a whole thread debunking ISIS and their claims of following Islam or establishing Islam properly, which they aren't, you should check it out.

I also doubt Europeans care about my posts on this forum, which all are talking about internal matters in Muslim and doesn't affect them in any way. Anyhow, I'll end this conversation here on my part.

I personally dont mind if the Americans stay in Raqqa or SE Syria. My problem is their cooperation with YPG.

I dont want Turkish blood to be shed, if only we could work with the local Arabs and non YPG alligned Kurds

I really hope and wish Kurdish and Turkish stop fighting each other, they are hardly different from each other culturally. Attachment to nationalism will continue to fuel the fire, however. And Kurds won't be satisfied without a state and really only solution to these political disputes is establishing an Islamic State that everyone is equal under.

The reason this doesn't work is because extremism gains the upper hand in any ideology when the circumstances aren't there for people to afford to be moderate and compromising. Especially in Islam and we saw how the most brutal one (IS) beat/swallowed all other Islamist factions in Iraq of which there are many (Ansar Al Sunnah, Hamas of Iraq, Islamic army of Iraq etc.).

The reason this doesn't work is because extremism gains the upper hand in any ideology when the circumstances aren't there for people to afford to be moderate and compromising. Especially in Islam and we saw how the most brutal one (IS) beat/swallowed all other Islamist factions in Iraq of which there are many (Ansar Al Sunnah, Hamas of Iraq, Islamic army of Iraq etc.).

Move this discussion to the Arabic Coffee Shop and I'll explain to you.

Back
Top Bottom