What's new

Turkish operation started against Assad's forces

You have been on PDF for 2 years but still dont know the difference between Pakistan and India?

Really pitiful, go visit the Pakistan section and learn a thing or two before spouting lies.

This explains why your leadership has no qualms with allying with rapists and murderers of Muslims in India like Moodi.

You know as well as I do that not all Azeris think this way. Same how most Baloch in Iran also dont think this way either.

Why talk about splitting Turkey when Iran is much more unstable.

There is a technique called reading the whole sentence.

What are you even talking about? You come of as high on some strong shit all the time. Jumping from topic to topic. You have a very strange picture of reality.

As a Turk myself, I appreciate that you clearly have extremely positive feelings towards my kind. But I find it very weird and creepy that a Pakistani with 0 ties to us is so obsessed with us. Its cringe dude.

Watch your mouth kid ! Related member stated that The people who talk in that way, have never seen an Iranian Azeri and I have just shared the video of Iranian Azeris shouting for Azerbaijan while wearing t-shirt of Turkiye/Azerbaijan, waving the flag of Turkiye/Azerbaijan and requesting the education for Turkish..etc. It seems the video hurts your feeling too much but As an advie, When something that your dislike is shared, Do not use inappropriate mouth as if someone insults you. If you can not stand on what the people talk in these pages, Do something different which makes you relax. Go to childreen park and play with your matches. @The Eagle @waz
Mr Mod, a question here, if this Iranian member deserve a ban,why is the infamous @MMM-E spared?When insulting is not only a habit but his way of life, he is spewing utter crap on every posts and every threads.
If the Iranian member is banned for a month then your fellow country man should be ban for this life and next.
How on earth does any one missed to see this or for some other known reason......?:coffee:

Last edited:
Mr Mod, a question here, if this Iranian member deserve a ban,why is the infamous @MMM-E spared?When insulting is not only a habit but his way of life, he is spewing utter crap on every posts and every threads.
If the Iranian member is banned for a month then your fellow country man should be ban for this life and next.
How on earth does any one missed to see this or for some known reason......?:coffee:

The post that I reacted to was a troll post. When the mod himself troll on threads. Do you expect him to ban his fellow father of all European troll?

If the Iranian member is banned for a m onth then your fellow country man should be ban for this life and next.
How on earth does any one missed to see this or for some known reason......?:coffee:

I always will show the truth , even it hurts your feelings too much
and I have sources ... on the other hand Chinese/Arabian/Iranian Trolls all together attack Turks in every Turkish thread ........ all of you have big problems with the Turks

btw you are trolling/provoking/crying in every Turkish thread

Last edited:
As a Turk myself, I appreciate that you clearly have extremely positive feelings towards my kind. But I find it very weird and creepy that a Pakistani with 0 ties to us is so obsessed with us. Its cringe dude.

When did I ever tell you that I am not Turk? Do you assume something from your own which was never stated. Study the history of Mughal royal family, of Sultan Babur and his origin from Ferghana Uzbekistan, and you will realize the truth.

I clearly said that Turks and descendants of Turks can be found throughout the Islamic world, from Egypt to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

I have no affection for the shills of Iranian sectarian and backstabber regime. I used to be pro-Iranian before you brought Indian terrorists like Kulbushan Yadav to Chahbahar. Now, I see nothing but wickedness from your country.

Turkey is the only country looking out for the interests of the people of ME, Iran and KSA have both sold themselves to the devil. You both have blood on your hands.

What business is it of Chinese trolls? Do you claim you don't troll Turks here?

When did I ever tell you that I am not Turk? Do you assume something from your own which was never stated. Study the history of Mughal royal family, of Sultan Babur and his origin from Ferghana Uzbekistan, and you will realize the truth.

I clearly said that Turks and descendants of Turks can be found throughout the Islamic world, from Egypt to Pakistan and Afghanistan.

I have no affection for the shills of Iranian sectarian and backstabber regime. I used to be pro-Iranian before you brought Indian terrorists like Kulbushan Yadav to Chahbahar. Now, I see nothing but wickedness from your country.

Turkey is the only country looking out for the interests of the people of ME, Iran and KSA have both sold themselves to the devil. You both have blood on your hands.

Do you speak Turkish?

What business is it of Chinese trolls? Do you claim you don't troll Turks here?
How by being a nato dog and Israel friend?! You are really delusional Islamist clown.

How by being a nato dog and Israel friend?! You are really delusional Islamist clown.

He is fanboying. Like supporting a football team and claiming they are the best team in the world. He is supporting Turkey the same way. Its very strange

I always will show the truth , even it hurts your feelings too much
and I have sources ... on the other hand Chinese/Arabian/Iranian Trolls all together attack Turks in every Turkish thread ........ all of you have big problems with the Turks

btw you are trolling/provoking/crying in every Turkish thread
Showing truth by calling anyone who disagreed with you, "coward, lier, idiot, pussy, whore."?

He is fanboying. Like supporting a football team and claiming they are the best team in the world. He is supporting Turkey the same way. Its very strange

You are one who denies heritage and race, not I.

A Turk who worships Persian masters and advocates against other Turks.

Since you made the claim, you are supposed to show the proofs,isn' it.

You think I have not seen you and The Beast posting on Turkish threads. Mods are well aware of it too.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom