What's new

Turkish operation started against Assad's forces

Neither should a Chinese interfere in things of which he has no knowledge.
A carpet statement is not enough, I am simply following your logic here.
you and your brother are the one labeling people based on their flags, did I ever say you as a Pakistani should not be here on turkish section, dude?

So you don't speak Turkish. But you claim you are Turkish because 500+ years ago, Some Turks ruled over parts of Pakistan? And this made you a Turk?

Heritage and lineage does. Most Turks of Central Asia were Persian speakers before Russian invasions and conquest. Even Uyghur language is very similar to Urdu, a language which was formed during the Muslim conquest from Farsi and Turkish. Afghanistan still uses our old language and dialect of Dari, which Mughal empire used.

You are one who denies heritage and race, not I.

A Turk who worships Persian masters and advocates against other Turks.

Not being separatist is worshiping Persians? Iran is just as much my country as it is to any Persian. And why should Iranian Turks even feel slightest loyal to Turkey? Iran is a much older country than Turkey. If anything it should be the other way around

I understand your logic now, whoever disagreed with your mmme buddy is labeled as anti turk.:crazy::wave:

Everyone on this forum has seen your posts and what Chinese members are doing on Turkish treads. It is no mystery. Most of you were banned due to this reason.

As for the Persian nationalists and Arab nationalists, notice how quickly they come to attack anyone who has pro-Turkish sentiments. Bitter enemies, now best friends in the name of hurting Turks and all allies of Turks.

Iranians are posting nonsense about Kurds in Turkey, which are plain lies. When the same hammer falls on what they are doing to Azeris and Baloch in Iran, all of a sudden they start attacking the messenger.

This shows their disingenuous intentions.

Everyone on this forum has seen your posts and what Chinese members are doing on Turkish treads. It is no mystery. Most of you were banned due to this reason.
:-) What is the others behavior has anything to do with me?
Thank you for proving me right where you judged ppl from his flag.

Not being separatist is worshiping Persians? Iran is just as much my country as it is to any Persian. And why should Iranian Turks even feel slightest loyal to Turkey? Iran is a much older country than Turkey. If anything it should be the other way around
Chinese Mongolian and Korean should be loyal to Mongolia and South Korea.:cheesy:

Heritage and lineage does. Most Turks of Central Asia were Persian speakers before Russian invasions and conquest. Even Uyghur language is very similar to Urdu, a language which was formed during the Muslim conquest from Farsi and Turkish. Afghanistan still uses our old language and dialect of Dari, which Mughal empire used.

The most accepted theory is that all humans emigrated out from Africa. So you can track lineage to Africa. Why don't you consider yourself African then?

Nomadic Turks spoke Turkic languages. They came in contact with civilization true Persians who were at the height of civilization at that time. Thats why Turks they adopted Persian culture and language. They were dual linguists. They spoke both their native Turkic language and Persian. The Turko-Persian Empires are proof of that. Even the Ottomans used Persian as their court language, but it didn't make them forget their own Turkic languages. If you are a Turk, you should still know Turkish, but you don't. Just because there were Turkic ruling dynasties in modern day Pakistan some 500 years ago, doesn't make you a Turk. You are not a Turk my friend.

Admirable that sentiment is. Actually I support the territorial integrity of ME states as policy, but let us not pretend there are no problems.

Fault-lines in Iran are far deeper than Turkey. Currently, Shia Messianic fervor is eclipsing them.

This is why I don't understand Chinese, Iranians, Arabs, Greeks, Russians, Americans, Israelis all interfering in Turkey's internal affairs. Almost every Kurd I have ever met from a Muslim background (not talking about commies and Yazidis) has been pro-Turkish. PKK is an artificial entity created by West, Russia, and Israelis.

I will always defend Turkey in this part of the world, they have been doing wonders for Syrian refugees and stopping the slaughter of Sunni Arabs, Turkmen, and Kurds in Northern Syria by madman Assad's regime.

Showing truth by calling anyone who disagreed with you, "coward, lier, idiot, pussy, whore."?

You are lying again
I never call anyone as whore ... all of you are liar and you have any source .. only trolling in every Turkish thread
[

QUOTE="YuChen, post: 12081706, member: 177166"]
83381e2eb9389b50a10877058a35e5dde5116ed8.jpg

Any ideas of who, when, where?[/QUOTE]

you know nothing about what happening in the Middle East .. still you are trolling with fake photos

The most accepted theory is that all humans emigrated out from Africa. So you can track lineage to Africa. Why don't you consider yourself African then?

Nomadic Turks spoke Turkic languages. They came in contact with civilization true Persians who were at the height of civilization at that time. Thats why Turks they adopted Persian culture and language. They were dual linguists. They spoke both their native Turkic language and Persian. The Turko-Persian Empires are proof of that. Even the Ottomans used Persian as their court language, but it didn't make them forget their own Turkic languages. If you are a Turk, you should still know Turkish, but you don't. Just because there were Turkic ruling dynasties in modern day Pakistan some 500 years ago, doesn't make you a Turk. You are not a Turk my friend.
We all are Africans , all hail the great African empire. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You are lying again
I never call anyone as whore ... all of you are liar and you have any source .. only trolling in every Turkish thread
[

QUOTE="YuChen, post: 12081706, member: 177166"]
83381e2eb9389b50a10877058a35e5dde5116ed8.jpg

Any ideas of who, when, where?
Thank you for admitting your crimes, and how does asking a question considered trolling, I saw it, I came here to ask.
You are definitely different from rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom