What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

Both of you are correct. Btw their leader said something bad about Turkey a few months ago.. hmm I wonder if they will be smart enough to work with us because if they are they will gain access to their own oil fields. If not then their old friend Isreal will steal all their oil/gas fields :no::meeting:
I believe, we are very fast heading towards the time where these nationalities will become irrelevant -- that time it will be between the forces of Haq and forces of batil.

The problem stems from the greediness of certain countries such as Greece and Israel. They make mutually pathetic plans to exclude a large country such as Turkey. Of course this will never work because this is asking for war.

Turkey, on the other hand, is very businesslike and open. Turkey says that it is open to anyone who wants to do fair business.

So why don't the surrounding countries sit down with each other to discuss how the resources can best be shared?

Share what? Greece is a sea country with lots of dispersed islands, therefore and according to international law with big territorial waters and EEZ. Turkey is a big land country according to its geomorphology, simple, pure geography with very few islands.
Since you're so friendly and businesslike, why don't you "share" with us your vast land, then we can open a discussion of "sharing" our rights at sea. Don't make me think you're greedy, i won't believe it, even if you try to. :-)

Share what? Greece is a sea country with lots of dispersed islands, therefore and according to international law with big territorial waters and EEZ. Turkey is a big land country according to its geomorphology, simple, pure geography with very few islands.
Since you're so friendly and businesslike, why don't you "share" with us your vast land, then we can open a discussion of "sharing" our rights at sea. Don't make me think you're greedy, i won't believe it, even if you try to. :-)

we are a half island

our borders with the sea are about 2000 km while the borders from syra till the black sea are 1500 km

we are a half island

our borders with the sea are about 2000 km while the borders from syra till the black sea are 1500 km

Ok then "share" with us half your "half island", then we can discuss about our islands rights. See? It's not that difficult, island for island. :-)
Ofc i don't believe you would ever enter this discussion, so how do you want us to do the same?
All these i'm saying just to show how ridiculous are these moral arguments, about "Turkey being open and friendly and trying to share, blah blah blah".
You could just say, "Turkey stronk, Greece weak, grab greek islands, Selanik, Girit, etc" :-).
That would be at least more sincere my friend.

People here don’t get the fact that turkey can copy china’s policy in south east chinese sea if china is building artificial islands with the goal of extending EEZ same thing can do turkey as well just build an island next to crete and claim the EEZ hahahahah
Then we will see whether greeks still would think that an island should have their own EEZ
And yes these islands can be inhabited with milions of unwanted kurds and syrians hahahahah what a great plan
I forgot also turks who are traitors should be moved on these islands as well

Last edited:
People here don’t get the fact that turkey can copy china’s policy in south east chinese sea if china is building artificial islands with the goal of extending EEZ same thing can do turkey as well just build an island next to crete and claim the EEZ hahahahah
Then we will see whether greeks still would think that an island should have their own EEZ
And yes these islands can be inhabited with milions of unwanted kurds and syrians hahahahah what a great plan
I forgot also turks who are traitors should be moved on these islands as well

That would not be so smart of Turkey and perhaps that's the reason Turkey hasn't announced such move, that would allign american interests even closer to greek ones. USA, the naval power, is on the side of Philippinnes(a naval power too although small ok), trying to deter the land power, China from gaining power at sea.
I would wish Turkey to try and build such islands close to Crete to tell the truth.

I just read an article that the mood in Greece is that it needs to take military action against Turkey. Some serious egos in Athens and Greek media including retired admirals and what not. War drums a beating... Marshall Hafter gonna join forces with you and put Turks in body bags? A steaming pile of dog shit has more honor than the nation of Greece. Watching you beggars scramble is bliss.

Ther is no need to talk with Greece, Island can not claim EEZ. Juridically ther is no example they can claim, they can make propaganda and ask EU and USA for help.

:-)

That would not be so smart of Turkey and perhaps that's the reason Turkey hasn't announced such move, that would allign american interests even closer to greek ones. USA, the naval power, is on the side of Philippinnes(a naval power too although small ok), trying to deter the land power, China from gaining power at sea.
I would wish Turkey to try and build such islands close to Crete to tell the truth.
Problem with US is that they look for their and israeli interest
On one side they support greece but do nothing against turkey’s policy in eastmed
Isn’t this hypocritical? I guess no if you are US
In February(maybe i am wrong about the month) there will be some talks about us gas sales to turkish market beyond we should remember earlier in december when israel said they don’t want fight with turks and they’re wiling to negotiate for a pipeline yes they mentioned that eastmed pipeline would go through but everyone knows that this pipeline cannot be build because it’s very dangerous to build plus isn’t profitable
If you have read israeli newspapers(english edition of course) then you can summarize one thing: Israel wants maximum profit they don’t like their gas to be sold via egypt’s facilities instead they would like a pipeline i guess this thinking is connected with the fact that israel still(and probably forever) consider egypt as its main state enemy
Most israeli analysts said that if gantz forms government he will try to normalize relations witn turkey
Americans of course would like all gas from east med to be developed and exported to europe in order to pressure russia but americans know that this is impossible
When they meet with turkish high officials probably not only american gas but also possible turkish-israeli pipeline will be discussed
My advice for greece is not to expect US help cause they know only how to stab allies
instead greek pm should go and reach win win deal with TR government before it’s too late
By the way i forgot to add this
Americans can only scream at china that’s only thing they can do in south china sea
Do you know how much new warships have been built by chinese shipyard last year ?? US soon would need its entire navy fleet in south china if they want to counter china’s moves in effective manner

Last edited:
I just read an article that the mood in Greece is that it needs to take military action against Turkey. Some serious egos in Athens and Greek media including retired admirals and what not. War drums a beating... Marshall Hafter gonna join forces with you and put Turks in body bags? A steaming pile of dog shit has more honor than the nation of Greece. Watching you beggars scramble is bliss.

Marshall Hafter will protect libyan people's interest and cancel the illegal anyway agreement with Turkey, we don't expect him to send troops. Ofc turkish troops on libyan soil might be at risk, if they act against Libya's people interests.

The honor my friend comes from the man who respects other people's rights. Given that way, the turkish elite which controls what you hear and read and what you learn in your schools is the one which doesn't have any sense of honor and it will be crushed along with those who support it and fight for her interests. You were thriving the last 2 decades at least and living peacefully.
You still have the choice to continue that way, yet you want to revive your imperialistic ambitions for a new ottoman empire by expanding to other countries lands or territorial rights, hybris has taken control over a big part of turkish public opinion, when there is no way of returning back to peace, nemesis will come too.
And Greece will be a part of that result, remember that..

@NickGr
Haftar will protect libyan gas&oil rights only if he keeps Turkey-Libya deal which gives to libya their original EEZ boundary
Even egypt hasn’t criticized the content of the deal

Problem with US is that they look for their and israeli interest
On one side they support greece but do nothing against turkey’s policy in eastmed
Isn’t this hypocritical? I guess no if you are US
In February(maybe i am wrong about the month) there will be some talks about us gas sales to turkish market beyond we should remember earlier in december when israel said they don’t want fight with turks and they’re wiling to negotiate for a pipeline yes they mentioned that eastmed pipeline would go through but everyone knows that this pipeline cannot be build because it’s very dangerous to build plus isn’t profitable
If you have read israeli newspapers(english edition of course) then you can summarize one thing: Israel wants maximum profit they don’t like their gas to be sold via egypt’s facilities instead they would like a pipeline i guess this thinking is connected with the fact that israel still(and probably forever) consider egypt as its main state enemy
Most israeli analysts said that if gantz forms government he will try to normalize relations witn turkey
Americans of course would like all gas from east med to be developed and exported to europe in order to pressure russia but americans know that this is impossible
When they meet with turkish high officials probably not only american gas but also possible turkish-israeli pipeline will be discussed
My advice for greece is not to expect US help cause they know only how to stab allies
instead greek pm should go and reach win win deal with TR government before it’s too late
By the way i forgot to add this
Americans can only scream at china that’s only thing they can do in south china sea
Do you know how much new warships have been built by chinese shipyard last year ?? US soon would need its entire navy fleet in south china if they want to counter china’s moves in effective manner

What you say my friend reminds me of a serious question i made myself many times ago, are economics or to rephrase it short term economic interest over national security interests, which also produce initially hidden long term economic results?
To put it better, you think that Israel and USA would be so naive to prefer a short term economic benefit of just the building and operating cost of the pipeline either through the EastMed choice or just a turkish one directed and not see the long term risk which would also lead to severe economic losses of giving an uncontrollable only in name ally access to an important european energy relief lever from Russia?

Who guarantees Israel and USA that Turkey, being more autonomous and closer to Russia, that they play fair and don't come along with Putin with some sort of agreement at the cost of their interest?
About the pipeline to Turkey, there is surely a possibility of a turkish pipeline as well along with the Eastmed, not the turkish excluding the Eastmed.

Marshall Hafter will protect libyan people's interest and cancel the illegal anyway agreement with Turkey, we don't expect him to send troops. Ofc turkish troops on libyan soil might be at risk, if they act against Libya's people interests.

The honor my friend comes from the man who respects other people's rights. Given that way, the turkish elite which controls what you hear and read and what you learn in your schools is the one which doesn't have any sense of honor and it will be crushed along with those who support it and fight for her interests. You were thriving the last 2 decades at least and living peacefully.
You still have the choice to continue that way, yet you want to revive your imperialistic ambitions for a new ottoman empire by expanding to other countries lands or territorial rights, hybris has taken control over a big part of turkish public opinion, when there is no way of returning back to peace, nemesis will come too.
And Greece will be a part of that result, remember that..

You should expain why this is Libyan people intertest? You are stealing EEZ from Libyan people are you dumb? Look to the map, and now look againg good. Compare it with your map, you think you can steal it from everyone? Egypt is a dumb shit country with a dictator, we now it. Dictators will sell ther land for ther power. You are helping haftar because you want to steal Libyan people sea, and a dumb dictator don't care. Staying in power is what count for them like sisi the pussy.

libya-turkey-eez-560x461.jpg

Look to the map and why are you stealing from the Libyan people's EEZ? You are claiming 39000km2 from Libyan if hafter comes to power and this will be for the benefit for the Libyan people yes.
libya-eez.jpg

Look friend, just don't write and steal others EEZ. Look we don't want to fight, but if ther will be a clash we will definitly hit you hard. 5 years later after the war we will recover after the fight but you will not revover 25 years so think twice. You hit Turkish infrastructure and we will replace it and place it further in to Turkey.

Ther will be 1 winner and that is Turkey and not Greece. Island will be cemetery for your soldiers...

Last edited:
You should expain why this is Libyan people intertest? You are stealing EEZ from Libyan people are you dumb? Look to the map, and now look againg good. Compare it with your map, you think you can steal it from everyone? Egypt is a dumb shit country with a dictator, we now it. Dictators will sell ther land for ther power. You are helping haftar because you want to steal Libyan people sea, and a dumb dictator don't care. Staying in power is what count for them like sisi the pussy.

libya-turkey-eez-560x461.jpg

Look to the map and why are you stealing from the Libyan people's EEZ? You are claiming 39000km2 from Libyan if hafter comes to power and this will be for the benefit for the Libyan people yes.
libya-eez.jpg

Look friend, just don't write and steal others EEZ. Look we don't want to fight, but if ther will be a clash we will definitly hit you hard. 5 years later after the war we will recover after the fight but you will not revover 25 years so think twice. You hit Turkish infrastructure and we will replace it and place it further in to Turkey.

Ther will be 1 winner and that is Turkey and not Greece. Island will be cemetery for your soldiers...

The fun fact is that you talk about the pseudostate's EEZ, that means you recognise EEZ for that, but you don't recognise EEZ for the bigger greek island of Crete, Greece doesn't steal EEZ from anyone, the median line is being implemented, thus the 2 EEZs are being met in the middle. Greece as a peaceful european country has a lot more to offer than the warlike country of Turkey, which wants other countries to sign illegal agreements so as to hide behind them and not be the sole thief-criminal country it is becoming more and more every day under your elite's decisions.
Your imperialistic ambitions pass through the clash you are trying to create.
And in this clash, it will be a cemetery for your soldiers, because we will not have just soldiers dead on our islands, surely we will have dead, but they will not be simple soldiers, they will be the owners of their islands houses, the fathers whose families live on them. And then the reinforcements from greek mainland will be the relatives and friends of those who perished protecting their families and houses, not just simple soldiers.
On the contrary, you will be having bodybags of soldiers a little bit better than mercenaries fighting for money, not having anything real and legal to protect.

In the end you will get devastated with this way of thinking.

The fun fact is that you talk about the pseudostate's EEZ, that means you recognise EEZ for that, but you don't recognise EEZ for the bigger greek island of Crete, Greece doesn't steal EEZ from anyone, the median line is being implemented, thus the 2 EEZs are being met in the middle. Greece as a peaceful european country has a lot more to offer than the warlike country of Turkey, which wants other countries to sign illegal agreements so as to hide behind them and not be the sole thief-criminal country it is becoming more and more every day under your elite's decisions.
Your imperialistic ambitions pass through the clash you are trying to create.
And in this clash, it will be a cemetery for your soldiers, because we will not have just soldiers dead on our islands, surely we will have dead, but they will not be simple soldiers, they will be the owners of their islands houses, the fathers whose families live on them. And then the reinforcements from greek mainland will be the relatives and friends of those who perished protecting their families and houses, not just simple soldiers.
On the contrary, you will be having bodybags of soldiers a little bit better than mercenaries fighting for money, not having anything real and legal to protect.

In the end you will get devastated with this way of thinking.

So you are admit that you are stealing Libya's EEZ because of internal problems and thats why you are supporting a warlord/dictator so he can stay in power for 30 years. And when he come to power because of your support he can destroy the agreement between Turkey? You are a evil country and not peacefull like you wrote:-). You are the biggest imperialist and hoping for a pupet like haftar aka sisi...:p:

Look againg you are stealing Libyan EEZ. Stop stealing!!!!!!

libya-eez.jpg

So your island according to Unclos what island can not claim EEZ but only continental shelf Ther goes the story we are helping Libyans:-).

We will give you second Kardak crisis....:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom