What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

Does America not have problem because a island:-). I remember something like that, the last one who should talk is usa. Greece have licked some american ***.
Exactly. There would have been massive lobbying and waaah waaah going on by the Greeks to get the Americans to say something.

I'm certainly not one for forensic research...but it does seem like he pulled a handgun (especially if you listen what the fishermen say in the video). The walkie-talkie is carried by the third crew member at the back (distinguishable by a white corner dot in both photos). It is of course entirely possible that the middle crew member was also pointing a communication device, not a handgun.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/01/17/libya-s-haftar-holds-talks-in-athens-ahead-of-berlin-summit

Greece's government has urged General Khalifa Haftar to agree to a ceasefire in Libya and to condemn a controversial maritime boundary deal with Turkey that has provoked anger in Athens.

Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias said that the government had asked Haftar, who is fighting for control of the war torn north African state against the Turkey-backed government, to "recognise the non-validity of the illegal agreements between Turkey and the (Libyan) government."

Dendias was referring to a deal signed between Libya and Turkey to delineate a boundary between the two countries in the Mediterranean, giving Turkey and Libya access to an economic zone across the Mediterranean despite the objections of Greece, Egypt and Cyprus.

"l must tell you with great pleasure that the commander agreed to all of those remarks," Dendias said, adding that Greece wants Libya "to be a modern country, a modern democratic country.”

Haftar did not comment after the meeting, and headed to another meeting with Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis. On Thursday, Mitsotakis said that Greece “will never accept a political solution for Libya that does not require the cancellation” of the maritime deal with Turkey.

The meeting comes two days before Haftar heads to Berlin, Germany, for a summit aimed at ending the war in Libya and attended by Vladimir Putin. On Monday, Haftar and his rival Fayez Sarraj, who heads Libya's government in Tripoli met in Moscow, but Haftar - whose rival government is based in Benghazi - declined to sign a ceasefire document.

Speaking on Friday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he doubted whether Haftar would abide by a ceasefire. “This man is not a trustworthy man,” he told reporters in Istanbul. “Yesterday, they continued to bomb Tripoli.”

https://www.euronews.com/2020/01/17/libya-s-haftar-holds-talks-in-athens-ahead-of-berlin-summit

Greece's government has urged General Khalifa Haftar to agree to a ceasefire in Libya and to condemn a controversial maritime boundary deal with Turkey that has provoked anger in Athens.

Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias said that the government had asked Haftar, who is fighting for control of the war torn north African state against the Turkey-backed government, to "recognise the non-validity of the illegal agreements between Turkey and the (Libyan) government."

Dendias was referring to a deal signed between Libya and Turkey to delineate a boundary between the two countries in the Mediterranean, giving Turkey and Libya access to an economic zone across the Mediterranean despite the objections of Greece, Egypt and Cyprus.

"l must tell you with great pleasure that the commander agreed to all of those remarks," Dendias said, adding that Greece wants Libya "to be a modern country, a modern democratic country.”

Haftar did not comment after the meeting, and headed to another meeting with Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis. On Thursday, Mitsotakis said that Greece “will never accept a political solution for Libya that does not require the cancellation” of the maritime deal with Turkey.

The meeting comes two days before Haftar heads to Berlin, Germany, for a summit aimed at ending the war in Libya and attended by Vladimir Putin. On Monday, Haftar and his rival Fayez Sarraj, who heads Libya's government in Tripoli met in Moscow, but Haftar - whose rival government is based in Benghazi - declined to sign a ceasefire document.

Speaking on Friday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he doubted whether Haftar would abide by a ceasefire. “This man is not a trustworthy man,” he told reporters in Istanbul. “Yesterday, they continued to bomb Tripoli.”

Remember this the Congo is even more relevant than Greece.

Haha the well known gangster grip.
upload_2020-1-18_15-20-24.png

Gimme yo money dawg.

Greeks have serious physiologic issues. The fear of Turks had made 'em paranoid. Even a walkie-talkie freaks them all.
What kind of mood or spiritual situation they have been trough, I really don't know but one think is clear, they are not in normal conditions...

The problem stems from the greediness of certain countries such as Greece and Israel. They make mutually pathetic plans to exclude a large country such as Turkey. Of course this will never work because this is asking for war.

Turkey, on the other hand, is very businesslike and open. Turkey says that it is open to anyone who wants to do fair business.

So why don't the surrounding countries sit down with each other to discuss how the resources can best be shared?

From what I've heard Israel wants Lebanon's oil fields. We should support Lebanon against them.

Never trust the Lebanese. They are just as bad as Greeks and Armenians when it comes to badmouthing Turks.

I met a lot of Sunni Muslim Lebanese people a lot of them tend to be pro Turkish.

Christian ones and the shia ones hate Turks a lot there is also a lot of Lebanese Armenians.

Majority I would say hate Turks especially the maronites.

Never trust the Lebanese. They are just as bad as Greeks and Armenians when it comes to badmouthing Turks.

I met a lot of Sunni Muslim Lebanese people a lot of them tend to be pro Turkish.

Christian ones and the shia ones hate Turks a lot there is also a lot of Lebanese Armenians.

Majority I would say hate Turks especially the maronites.

Both of you are correct. Btw their leader said something bad about Turkey a few months ago.. hmm I wonder if they will be smart enough to work with us because if they are they will gain access to their own oil fields. If not then their old friend Isreal will steal all their oil/gas fields :no::meeting:

Both of you are correct. Btw their leader said something bad about Turkey a few months ago.. hmm I wonder if they will be smart enough to work with us because if they are they will gain access to their own oil fields. If not then their old friend Isreal will steal all their oil/gas fields :no::meeting:
Yes their piece of shit Maronite president made a speech about Turkish oppression and praised the French during their national day if I remember correctly. Egypt, Saudi and UAE would have sent him gifts for saying that and they’re Sunni’s...

From what I've heard Israel wants Lebanon's oil fields. We should support Lebanon against them.

lebanon was extreemly against us ithey had teamed up with israel and saudis --- furthermore they wanted their folk to sanction/not buy our products we should not care about them..

I met a lot of Sunni Muslim Lebanese people a lot of them tend to be pro Turkish

if they talk about turks infront of you!

we do not know what they treach their children like turks are bad (yes our local supposed pro turkish lebanese in the town their children repeated what they spoke at home)

for me I would like to see justice and let israel steal their oilfields this marons deserve that

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom