What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

Let me tell u it this way yunan, AKP or CHP wont change turkeys security policy in the east med or alltogether and the deal is in place lol you cant do shit about it and soon we will start the drilling activities. You cant defend urself which is why ur on a belly dance all around the region trying to get irrelevant statements of these countries yet none of these countries are in any way relevant. Small irrelevant nations like Greece.

We re speaking of Turkey about the land power argument as a result of the treaty of Lausanne, not the ottoman empire, the fact that you speak of the ottoman empire confirms exactly my point, that Turkey is having imperialistic ambitions of a new ottoman empire by provoking her neighboring countries(Cyprus, Syria, Armenia, kurds, etc)

What makes Greece a Naval Power?
And what has my Ottoman Navy example to do with Imperialistic ambitions, what a cheap accusation.
Underestimate? Just stated some facts, and your Type 214 have/had a lot of problems, they lack modern weapons since the Germans didn't delivered them with DM2A4 SeaHake and you didn't bought any from the USA.

We tried the "peaceful" way for over two decades, we tried in on Cyprus aswell but if you think you can lock Turkey on it's shores because an agreement with Cyprus and Egypt you are very naive.

What makes Greece a Naval Power?
And what has my Ottoman Navy example to do with Imperialistic ambitions, what a cheap accusation.
Underestimate? Just stated some facts, and your Type 214 have/had a lot of problems, they lack modern weapons since the Germans didn't delivered them with DM2A4 SeaHake and you didn't bought any from the USA.

We tried the "peaceful" way for over two decades, we tried in on Cyprus aswell but if you think you can lock Turkey on it's shores because an agreement with Cyprus and Egypt you are very naive.

Our geomorphology, the fact that we have many dispersed islands, the fact that we have one of the largest merchant fleets in the world, the ratio between land and naval power and equipments, not just the sheer numbers of war ships makes us a naval power, i didn't say big naval power.
If i spoke of Eastern Roman empire and Greece trying to revive its former empire, you would have the right to speak of imperialistic ambitions, wouldn't you? This is what happens right now with Turkey and Erdogan, the way to revive the new ottoman empire passes through naval domination, which violates Greece's legal rights, plain simple.
I don't write all these for the one dude here who will think that perhaps i have some points, i'm no naive as i said before to consume time and efforts to persuade other dudes in a military forum.

You tried for 2 decades what peaceful manners even as modern Turkey? The greeks with turkish citizenship you were supposed to protect under the treaty of Lausanne and persecuted them and diminished to 3 thousand, when they were numbering over 120 thousand starting from 1955 destroying their properties and treating them like dogs? When the muslim minority in Thrace is staying at the same numbers as it was back then?
Who are you trying to make fun of? My opinion is you could just ask for an apology for what Turkey has done all these years, personally i would accept it, officially we're no greek and turkish state speaking here, so it's of little importance to bilateral relationships.
No naiveness as i said, Greece will seek for options in every sector(military, diplomatic, economic, etc) and will defend our rights against any invader, Turkey included.

Let me tell u it this way yunan, AKP or CHP wont change turkeys security policy in the east med or alltogether and the deal is in place lol you cant do shit about it and soon we will start the drilling activities. You cant defend urself which is why ur on a belly dance all around the region trying to get irrelevant statements of these countries yet none of these countries are in any way relevant. Small irrelevant nations like Greece.

"Small irrelevant" nations like Greece will show the world the value of defending your home and your rights successfully crushing the invader, when it's too late for you.
For the time being overextend a little more, going to Syria, Libya, Cyprus, fighting kurds inside Turkey and come here to complete your easy task as you say lol, then count black bodybags..

No words for the Greeks. Biggest beggars in history.
Our geomorphology, the fact that we have many dispersed islands, the fact that we have one of the largest merchant fleets in the world, the ratio between land and naval power and equipments, not just the sheer numbers of war ships makes us a naval power, i didn't say big naval power.
If i spoke of Eastern Roman empire and Greece trying to revive its former empire, you would have the right to speak of imperialistic ambitions, wouldn't you? This is what happens right now with Turkey and Erdogan, the way to revive the new ottoman empire passes through naval domination, which violates Greece's legal rights, plain simple.
I don't write all these for the one dude here who will think that perhaps i have some points, i'm no naive as i said before to consume time and efforts to persuade other dudes in a military forum.

You tried for 2 decades what peaceful manners even as modern Turkey? The greeks with turkish citizenship you were supposed to protect under the treaty of Lausanne and persecuted them and diminished to 3 thousand, when they were numbering over 120 thousand starting from 1955 destroying their properties and treating them like dogs? When the muslim minority in Thrace is staying at the same numbers as it was back then?
Who are you trying to make fun of? My opinion is you could just ask for an apology for what Turkey has done all these years, personally i would accept it, officially we're no greek and turkish state speaking here, so it's of little importance to bilateral relationships.
No naiveness as i said, Greece will seek for options in every sector(military, diplomatic, economic, etc) and will defend our rights against any invader, Turkey included.

"Small irrelevant" nations like Greece will show the world the value of defending your home and your rights successfully crushing the invader, when it's too late for you.
For the time being overextend a little more, going to Syria, Libya, Cyprus, fighting kurds inside Turkey and come here to complete your easy task as you say lol, then count black bodybags..
You’re like one of those Hellenic club geeks or Greek newsletters that shit out the same lines against Turkey time and time again. Turkey the big bully. Greece and its proud past, will fight till the last man. So predictable. Yawn.

No words for the Greeks. Biggest beggars in history.

You’re like one of those Hellenic club geeks or Greek newsletters that shit out the same lines against Turkey time and time again. Turkey the big bully. Greece and its proud past, will fight till the last man. So predictable. Yawn.

Yet no answer on my points, i'm glad we agree, just switch to insults. With this attitude, you won't go far.
Greece will choose when to react actively and declare 12 nm and EEZ, Turkey may challenge by violating our rights, but Greece will choose the right time according to her interests. And this is called unpredictability dude.

Looks like Turkey make friends everywhere...

Yet no answer on my points, i'm glad we agree, just switch to insults. With this attitude, you won't go far.
Greece will choose when to react actively and declare 12 nm and EEZ, Turkey may challenge by violating our rights, but Greece will choose the right time according to her interests. And this is called unpredictability dude.
You made points? No, you had a typical Greek style sook - Turks are bad, Greeks are victims...

Last edited:

You can call it overextended or you can call it massive gain of hard power lol and the kurds are giving up on fighting against Turkey, you know why ? Because they saw that despite massive support from the West they didnt stand a chance against Turkey it took such a strong effect on them that you have now hundreds of PKK surrendering to Turkish security forces while their higher ups are live fire targets for turkish drone operators :D They lost the fight and they are ware of it and they are also aware that despite western support they stand no chance against Turkey.

And by the process u will loose Crete, while you will be on ur way to brussels and washington just to complain about ur imaginiary airspace violations which happens like 20.000 times a year am i right :P?

Looks like Turkey make friends everywhere...

Nations dont have friends, they have interests and the current interests of certain nations is to unite because thats the only way they believe they can take on a strengthened Turkey which is bullshit because Turkey will simply become more powerful overtime whether one likes it or not is irrelevant. Accept it and move on.

You can call it overextended or you can call it massive gain of hard power lol and the kurds are giving up on fighting against Turkey, you know why ? Because they saw that despite massive support from the West they didnt stand a chance against Turkey it took such a strong effect on them that you have now hundreds of PKK surrendering to Turkish security forces while their higher ups are live fire targets for turkish drone operators :D They lost the fight and they are ware of it and they are also aware that despite western support they stand no chance against Turkey.

And by the process u will loose Crete, while you will be on ur way to brussels and washington just to complain about ur imaginiary airspace violations which happens like 20.000 times a year am i right :P?

Nations dont have friends, they have interests and the current interests of certain nations is to unite because thats the only way they believe they can take on a strengthened Turkey which is bullshit because Turkey will simply become more powerful overtime whether one likes it or not is irrelevant. Accept it and move on.

All you do is taking advantage of Turkey being very close to greek furthest islands, Crete on the other hand is even better fortified and Turkey is not closer than the greek mainland to even try anything stupid there.

Sure, kurds lost and as a result Erdogan assembled forces in Syria to defend against a defeated enemy, PKK is "defeated" and as a result of that, you now have a new problem with PYD in Syria, "defeat" them once more and there will be even more kurds fighting against you from even more fronts.

What, wait you think these limited operations in northern syria where turkey didnt even use the cruise missile/ballistic missile arsenal wont be used on crete ? First the infrastrucutre will be flattened, then ur incoming ships will be utterly devestated by anti ship missiles, ur airforce will be anhilliated by Hisar systems and S400 triumf´s while Turkish airborne brigades will capture any single island in the agean and that is natural because these islands belong to us, yunan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom