What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

So you are admit that you are stealing Libya's EEZ because of internal problems and thats why you are supporting a warlord/dictator so he can stay in power for 30 years. And when he come to power because of your support he can destroy the agreement between Turkey? You are a evil country and not peacefull like you wrote:-). You are the biggest imperialist and hoping for a pupet like haftar aka sisi...:p:

Look againg you are stealing Libyan EEZ. Stop stealing!!!!!!

libya-eez.jpg

So your island according to Unclos what island can not claim EEZ but only continental shelf Ther goes the story we are helping Libyans:-).

We will give you second Kardak crisis....:cheesy:

I said that Crete according to Unclos doesn't have EEZ? Lol, perhaps i'm talking to some 10 year old boy.
Even you know here that this agreement is a legal joke, your arguments here either enter a trolling mode or the mode " because i have the army to take it as mine, then it's mine. :-)

You should stop dreaming with your EEZ claim and study your dream closer, if you think you can claim it and go to a international court you will againg disappointed:-)...

http://atlas-caraibe.certic.unicaen.fr/en/page-122.html

In Europe you have the same claims but no one get ther claims.... dreams are good but reallity is much harder....:-)

To claim your EEZ you should really read the Unclos good and compare it with other countries disputes. The best you Greece can do is come and talk with us like we did with black sea. You will get nothing but missiles from our side if you don't come to a agreement, don't count Eu and Usa in this case that they will help you. You should al ready understand it that your claims are not legally!

Look Black sea can be done in the Mediterranean...

140327-black-sea-map-1.jpg

Last edited:
Turkey to step up to award new licenses to TPAO after deal with Libya
Sevil Erkuş – ANKARA - Hurriyet

5e29a370d3806c21bcf27ae7.jpg

Turkey’s Energy Ministry started to work on granting new licenses for Turkish Petroleum Corporation (TPAO) to search for hydrocarbons in the western part of Turkey’s continental shelf in eastern Mediterranean, covering a deal with Libya, a Turkish official has said.

“Our Energy Ministry has already announced working on issuing new exploration and exploitation licenses in eastern Mediterranean in addition to those granted to TP in 2009 and 2012,” Çağatay Erciyes, director general for Bilateral Political and Maritime-Aviation-Border Affairs of the Foreign Ministry, said on Jan. 22, speaking at a panel in Ankara University on the issue of eastern Mediterranean.

Turkey signed two memoranda of understanding in November with the head of Libya’s Government of National Accord (GNA), Fayez al-Sarraj, a military pact and a maritime boundary delimitation deal. Turkey has applied to register the deal to the U.N. according to Article 102 of the U.N. Charter.

Asked about whether the registration process has been completed, Erciyes said, “It might take a few months since the average length for completion of registration is around five-six months.”

He noted the seismic vessels Oruç Reis and Barbaros Hayrettin Paşa are awaiting in Antalya for new missions which will be determined according to the work plan of the Energy Ministry.

Reiterating that Turkey initiated talks to seal a maritime delimitation deal with Libya during the rule of Muammar Gaddafi, the talks were interrupted when the Arab Spring hit the North African country, according to the diplomat who once more stressed Turkey is ready for dialogue with the riparian states of eastern Mediterranean, except Greek Cyprus, which Ankara does not officially recognize.

Similar talks were held in the past dating back to 2007 and with the administration of Egypt’s ousted President Mohamed Morsi, in order to sign an agreement on the delimitation of maritime jurisdiction areas, he noted.

Turkey is all set to reach new heights in 2020 by protecting its rights, especially in eastern Mediterranean, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said earlier. “We will license those areas and start exploration and drilling in 2020. Firstly, Oruç Reis will carry out seismic activities in the region,” the president said on Jan. 16.

The Turkish drillship Yavuz has begun the third cycle of gas exploration drilling on Jan. 18 in license area “G” in the south of Cyprus, over licenses granted to Turkish Petroleum by the government of Turkish Cyprus in 2011, Erciyes recalled. The area is believed to be rich in hydrocarbon reserves.

The move comes after two years of seismic research by Barbaros Hayrettin Paşa vessel in the region, the diplomat noted.

Erciyes emphasized the need for a cooperation mechanism between Turkish and Greek Cypriots and a mechanism to safeguard the rights of Turkish Cypriots as the co-owners of the island over the offshore resources. He drew attention to the Turkish Cypriot proposal dated July 13, 2019, which envisages establishing a cooperation and revenue sharing mechanism between Turkish and Greek Cypriots. He underlined that Turkey will continue to protect and advocate the rights of the Turkish Cypriots, and that these rights are guaranteed.

Source:. http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...licenses-to-tpao-after-deal-with-libya-151340

It is said that French aircraft carriers carry backup white flags incase if the white flags run out hahahahaha

You know very well the Turkish navy is in no way equal or superior to the French navy so you try to hide your insecurity with such comments.

You know very well the Turkish navy is in no way equal or superior to the French navy so you try to hide your insecurity with such comments.

What are you gonna do sink Turkish ships. Salty frenchie??

Australia is also buying trash french submarines. Thank you for also conning my nations navy too. We should have gone with German built submarines or pursue our own program.

Stop exaggerating your navy. If your navy can stop Turkey then be it and show us. Turkish navy can beat your navy in east Mediterranean anytime...

Marcon is a sniveling little swine from a long line of Turk hating French leaders. As for Greece, fck me do they know how to hit a nerve.

EPB65q5XUAA-7AW.jpg:large

@500

what is it going to be?
Hahahaha

Greek Cypriots are seizing and stealing our rights more than 60 years and nobody cares except Turkey. Without Turkey we wouldn't stand against that much enemies as a minority. On the other hand, this map is way more ridiculous than every other claim..

In the end I prefer having a fair deal between both sides of Cyprus, Turkey and Greece.. World is discriminating us for a long time but sometimes Turkey does it too. N. Cyprus and S.Cyprus both are countries and you can not ignore it. Everybody thinks TRNC is not a real country but in fact EU and UN recognizes most of the institutions and leaders of it and it is a reality. You cannot classify Cyprus as a shitty island or a piece of rock.. Same happened between TRNC and Turkey.. delimitation line is not in the middle. It is in favor of Turkey and signed under pressure. When Turkey needs Turkish Cypriots, she uses them for bargaining chip but does not respect their identity, their leaders or rights. That feeling of superiority poisons everything and is a weakness of Turkish side.

Some of those maps are not much different from arrogance of Greeks. I hope a fair deal between those countries would be possible in the future but Greeks are blindly nationalistic, full of arrogance and have a fake self-confidence. This struggle will get more intense and I feel sorry for my own people. We are stuck in-between.

Look at this one.. Cyprus is a shitty rock in the middle of the sea?
libya-ile-yapilan-mutabakat-neden-bu-kadar-onemli-iste-bilinmesi-gerekenler-h1575697673-2ecd76.jpg

Hahahaha

Greek Cypriots are seizing and stealing our rights more than 60 years and nobody cares except Turkey. Without Turkey we wouldn't stand against that much enemies as a minority. On the other hand, this map is way more ridiculous than every other claim..

In the end I prefer having a fair deal between both sides of Cyprus, Turkey and Greece.. World is discriminating us for a long time but sometimes Turkey does it too. N. Cyprus and S.Cyprus both are countries and you can not ignore it. Everybody thinks TRNC is not a real country but in fact EU and UN recognizes most of the institutions and leaders of it and it is a reality. You cannot classify Cyprus as a shitty island or a piece of rock.. Same happened between TRNC and Turkey.. delimitation line is not in the middle. It is in favor of Turkey and signed under pressure. When Turkey needs Turkish Cypriots, she uses them for bargaining chip but does not respect their identity, their leaders or rights. That feeling of superiority poisons everything and is a weakness of Turkish side.

Some of those maps are not much different from arrogance of Greeks. I hope a fair deal between those countries would be possible in the future but Greeks are blindly nationalistic, full of arrogance and have a fake self-confidence. This struggle will get more intense and I feel sorry for my own people. We are stuck in-between.

Look at this one.. Cyprus is a shitty rock in the middle of the sea?
libya-ile-yapilan-mutabakat-neden-bu-kadar-onemli-iste-bilinmesi-gerekenler-h1575697673-2ecd76.jpg

You a Turkish Cypriot brother?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom