What's new

Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects

I seriously doubt it. You're just lying,like you usually do. A grown man,cannot act like this.
The reason the admins keep MMME around is because he is literally a retarded clown. Makes everyone else feel better when they see an 'adult' behaving like a 12 yr old tourettes kid.

And no MMME you don't have any military knowledge. A few google searches is all you ever made, you have no actual knowledge of the physics and mathematics to understand even basic systems used in the military. Your just a low IQ armchair general who doesn't know shi1t boy.

Even your comebacks are childish 😂

far better than your silly post and your childish smile

The reason the admins keep MMME around is because he is literally a retarded clown. Makes everyone else feel better when they see an 'adult' behaving like a 12 yr old tourettes kid.

And no MMME you don't have any military knowledge. A few google searches is all you ever made, you have no actual knowledge of the physics and mathematics to understand even basic systems used in the military. Your just a low IQ armchair general who doesn't know shi1t boy.

finally same chinese troll came again
stupid low IQ troll wth are you doing on my threads ?
zero military knowledge .. no any technical post
You dont know even what about hub .. still trolling my thread

nothing to do with China and I dont terrorize Chinese threads

Last edited:

Most of his posts about technical stuff are just c/p and then he repeats it like a parrot.

Most of his posts about technical stuff are just c/p and then he repeats it like a parrot.

lets speak about military .. then evetybody will see who is troll and parrot

same troll team with zero military knowledge

far better than your silly post and your childish smile
Oh boy,what's next? "No you are,no you are"?
finally same chinese troll came again
stupid low IQ troll wth are you doing on my threads ?
You dont know even what about hub .. still trolling my thread

nothing to do with China and I dont terrorize Chinese threads
I just showed you a list of screenshots,where different people from different nationalities have argued with you and you talked to them rudely. You have no excuse.

lets speak about military .. then evetybody will see who is troll and parrot
I thought this is what we've been doing for months now? And all these people proved you wrong,in the screenshots. Everybody can see it. They all know what you are. And yet,you keep insisting that you're some "expert".

I ask you what makes you think that you're an expert,do you claim you have some special knowledge on the subject for some reason? And you constantly REFUSE TO REPLY to this.

Why? Because you're simply a keyboard warrior,an amateur who has no special knowledge,but believes everything the Turkish government,MoD and nationalist blogs say. That's all.

Oh boy,what's next? "No you are,no you are"?

I am older than you

I just showed you a list of screenshots,where different people from different nationalities have argued with you and you talked to them rudely. You have no excuse.

Thanks you proved that I am right

same anti-Turkiye and anti-Erdogan troll team
full of lies and trolling

in 2021 same troll team provoked me
Foinikas,retaxis,iblini,DEINO and others

he doesn't have any military knowledge. Wikipedia isn't military knowledge and it doesn't make someone a historian either.

People who have real military knowledge for example actually have served in the military and have understanding of the some of the systems in place. E.g. radar technician who understands just that small aspect of their job in the military and how it works.

Reading a paragraph about a corvette or destroyer and bragging about military knowledge is the most childish and retarded shit ever. I bet this boy never even finished basic high school mathematics so how is he going to comprehend 'military knowledge'

I thought this is what we've been doing for months now? And all these people proved you wrong,in the screenshots. Everybody can see it. They all know what you are. And yet,you keep insisting that you're some "expert".

Yes same liar and ignorant troll team

who said Turkiye can not make even E/O System for Drones
who said KIZILELMA fake and ultranational propaganda
who said Spain has better defense industry than Turkiye
who said TFX fake
who said AKINCI UCAV is plastic
who said Turkiye can not counter Rafales .... ( S400-SIPER easly can do it )

who said Turkiye can not start military operation in Syria against PKK/YPG
who said CROTALE low altitude AD System can intercept Turkish Ballistic Missile
who supported FETO and PKK Terrorists against Turkiye

what a troll team ...

he doesn't have any military knowledge. Wikipedia isn't military knowledge and it doesn't make someone a historian either.

look who is talking with zero military knowledge
even you dont know what about 5th gen anti-tank missile

Reading a paragraph about a corvette or destroyer and bragging about military knowledge is the most childish and retarded shit ever. I bet this boy never even finished basic high school mathematics so how is he going to comprehend 'military knowledge'

first learn what about hub
ignorant stupid troll

Last edited:
I am older than you
Sure,buddy. And you're a general. And you fly spaceships.

Thanks you proved that I am right
You're either too dumb to see what the screenshots show or too angry because you can't say anything about it,and you end up saying all kinds of nonsense to try and defend yourself.

Because the screenshots are there and you can't deny what they show. They show you,talking to everyone as if they are ignorant peasants and you are the only person in the village that knows how to read and write.

Reading a paragraph about a corvette or destroyer and bragging about military knowledge is the most childish and retarded shit ever.
Imagine,he keeps bragging about Turkish Navy having more SAMs than all other navies in the Eastern Mediterranean,as if he can throw the AA missiles on his enemies' ships and shout "I SANK YOUR BATTLESHIP". It's ridiculous.

First of all,we're not sure if the Turkish Navy can FILL all those cells with AA missiles. For every ship,for every cell. That means a big amount of money.

Second,the Turkish SM-1 must be close to expiring already. The one they fired in Libya ended up on a beach.

Third,he keeps ignoring that a lot of Turkish weapons and technologies are still untested in battle.

Fourth,he keeps ignoring that the enemy ships have counter-measures,decoys,ECM,AA weapons and experienced crews as well.

Sure,buddy. And you're a general. And you fly spaceships.

You're either too dumb to see what the screenshots show or too angry because you can't say anything about it,and you end up saying all kinds of nonsense to try and defend yourself.

Because the screenshots are there and you can't deny what they show. They show you,talking to everyone as if they are ignorant peasants and you are the only person in the village that knows how to read and write.

Imagine,he keeps bragging about Turkish Navy having more SAMs than all other navies in the Eastern Mediterranean,as if he can throw the AA missiles on his enemies' ships and shout "I SANK YOUR BATTLESHIP". It's ridiculous.

First of all,we're not sure if the Turkish Navy can FILL all those cells with AA missiles. For every ship,for every cell. That means a big amount of money.

Second,the Turkish SM-1 must be close to expiring already. The one they fired in Libya ended up on a beach.

Third,he keeps ignoring that a lot of Turkish weapons and technologies are still untested in battle.

Fourth,he keeps ignoring that the enemy ships have counter-measures,decoys,ECM,AA weapons and experienced crews as well.
his military knowledge is googling which number is bigger or further distance then concluding that he is superior and everything else is pieces of scrap. Never takes into consideration a million other factors that exist because he has no life experience to draw from. Also acts like he has 'military knowledge' of systems equal to a technician or even an engineer level serviceman is fking retarded behavior.

anyways im off, got sh1t to do. let the clown show continue otherwise PDF might get a bit dull.

p.s MMME your a retard bruh keep it up, your doing urself no favors in real life or anywhere for that matter. Ain't no one gonna respect your google knowledge when you don't even know basic maths for a start. Go back to school kid.

You dont know even what they said ..ignorant troll

He said Turkiye can not make even E/O System for Drones

Reality : Turkiye has developed CATS E/O System for UCAVs

liar troll team
again thanks you proved that I was right

his military knowledge is googling which number is bigger or further distance then concluding that he is superior and everything else is pieces of scrap.
Lol you're very right,you're very right. That's it actually,"mine has higher number so it's better". Like a kid.

İf you are so ignorant its your problem

only 16 SAMs can not stop even swarm attack of 32 SIMSEK Kamikaze Drones

still dreaming about pathetic Hellenic Navy Frigates and Egyptian FREMM Frigates
what a troll team

Range : 200 km
Speed :mach 0,9 ( new version )

1670943477211.jpeg

even I am not talking about 1.000+ HARPOON , ATMACA , SOM , TRLG-230 , SLAM-ER , HARM , KGK-LR , TOLUN-IIR , KARGI and upcoming KUZGUN-TJ , CAKIR , AKBABA

Real military experts laugh on ignorant little boys Foinikas and retaxis

you will stop Turkish missiles with your arse maybe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom