What's new

Turkish Navy to be in strongest position with major Projects

I am neutral and only speak facts. The only "heavily biased" person here is you towards Turkey. You make sometimes stupid and borderline ridiculous statements.
I've never seen you speak only with facts. On the contrary,I see you appear once in a while,out of nowhere,say something that could be considered either as trolling or random flamebait and disappear again after 2-3 posts.

I've never seen you speak only with facts. On the contrary,I see you appear once in a while,out of nowhere,say something that could be considered either as trolling or random flamebait and disappear again after 2-3 posts.
You are describing yourself Uncle Foinikas lol. I have a life outside PDF my Greek friend😁 You and your obsession with every MMM-E related thread.

You are describing yourself Uncle Foinikas lol. I have a life outside PDF my Greek friend😁 You and your obsession with every MMM-E related thread.
When he makes provocative comments,I have to reply. It's time someone takes action and does something about him. Every time somebody comments on his posts to correct something or criticize his narration,it turns into an endless loop of the same stuff again and again.

When he makes provocative comments,I have to reply. It's time someone takes action and does something about him. Every time somebody comments on his posts to correct something or criticize his narration,it turns into an endless loop of the same stuff again and again.

You dont have any military knowledge to correct something or criticize my posts

You are running to deflect the facts and defamation Turkish defense industry with your lies and silly posts

because your Greece develop nothing , on the other hand Turkiye develops 757 military projects

and I share hundreds of them on PDF .... my posts hurts enemies of Turkiye like you
MODS should block you to reply my threads who terrorize my threads since 2021

except you and chinese trolls , nobody terrorize my threads
Wth are you doing here now ? you are jumping to all my posts 24/7 to provoke me and terrorize my threads

you are sneaky provocateur ... nothing else

Last edited:
You dont have any military knowledge to correct something or criticize my posts
Enough with this nonsense. Where does your supposed "knowledge" come from? What do you claim to be? Stop calling everyone on the forum "ignorant".
and I share hundreds of them on PDF .... my posts hurts enemies of Turkiye like you
MODS should block you to reply my threads who terrorize my threads since 2021
You often share assumptions,incomplete information,wrong numbers,half-baked truths and a lot of nationalistic pride.

you are sneaky provocateur ... nothing else
I'm not a "provocateur". It's not my fault if you're too arrogant to take criticism and admit your mistakes. Everyone's telling you that. Do you want me to post the screenshots of people you've fought with,just because they called you out on your boasting and misinformation? I can do it again,but you won't like it. It's a long list of people.

Enough with this nonsense. Where does your supposed "knowledge" come from? What do you claim to be? Stop calling everyone on the forum "ignorant".

You dont have any technical post to inform people
Enough with your silly posts

You often share assumptions,incomplete information,wrong numbers,half-baked truths and a lot of nationalistic pride.

only in your lies ... and still you are lying sneaky provocateur .
You are nothing to match with me in worldwide militay knowledge

I share only real and confirmed Turkish military projects on PDF

I blocked your 11 lies ... only one example
I shared ASW Planes
and you liar trolll jumped and talked about Helicopters ...what a troll
Turkish Navy has also more Helicoptters than Greece

I am saying again Turkish Navy has more ASW Planes than Egypt+Greece combined

Turkiye : 12
Greeece : 5
Egypt : 0

and its reality , pathetic Egyptian FREMM armed with only 16 SAMs

I'm not a "provocateur". It's not my fault if you're too arrogant to take criticism and admit your mistakes. Everyone's telling you that. Do you want me to post the screenshots of people you've fought with,just because they called you out on your boasting and misinformation? I can do it again,but you won't like it. It's a long list of people.

not everyone .. but you and your chinese troll friends , anti-erdogan losers and anti--Turkiye so-called MODS ..

only one example from 2021 when I said KIZILELMA will be ready in 2023

anti-Turkiye troll MOD DEINO and you and Chinese trolls called me as delusional , called KIZILELMA as fake and ultranationalist propaganda

RESULT : I kicked all of your lies and anti-Turkiye propaganda

dont terrorize my threads ignorant-liar troll team ... Turkiye is more than a match for you
1670935080011.png

Last edited:
You dont have any technical post to inform people
Enough with your silly posts
Why do you avoid to reply to this question? Because you have little knowledge. You're an amature just like most of us here. A "keyboard warrior". Nothing else. You're actually an amateur with an ego and full of ultranationalist pride and arrogance.

Your posts are full of absolute statements. You accept nothing else other than your own opinion and ones that agree with you. You categorize all else as "ignorant" or "trolling" comments.

The moment someone calls you out on your inconsistencies,contradictions and misinformation,you rush to call them a "liar".

And when people debunk your posts with hard facts,quotes and evidence,you repeat nationalistic rants and complain to the mods (the same mods that you badmouth) that "trolls are terrorizing" your threads and posts.

The one who is lying,is you. You refuse to tell us the truth,you refuse to reply to simple answers,you hide and defend by going on the offence.

I'm not here to spend my hours debating someone who has behavioral problems and is lying like a politician.

Why do you avoid to reply to this question? Because you have little knowledge. You're an amature just like most of us here. A "keyboard warrior". Nothing else. You're actually an amateur with an ego and full of ultranationalist pride and arrogance.

Thats you , not me
liar ignorant troll who says CROTALE Air Defense System can intercept Turkish Ballistic Missiles

even my 18 year old nephew very well knows about it

Your posts are full of absolute statements. You accept nothing else other than your own opinion and ones that agree with you. You categorize all else as "ignorant" or "trolling" comments.

You have no shame ,, you have low character
I blockedyour 11 lies

You and your troll friendsdont have any technical post to inform people ...
only lies , trolling to deflect the facts and defamation Turkish defense industry

I share a Turkish military project
You , chise egyptian , iranian trolls even troll MOD China are jumping and calling medelusional , calling Turkish weapons as fake , plastic and ultranationalist propaganda

look at KIZILELMMA again troll
1670937836465.jpeg

Behavioral problems

Thanks you proved it I am right ... same troll team

Chinese troll said Turkiye can not make even E/O System ...liar troll team

1670938506958.png

its Aselsan CATS E/O System .. And Turkish UCAVs use Aselsan CATS E/O System
1670938191152.jpeg

1670938171163.jpeg

Also Aselsan R-400D E/O System
1670938562819.jpeg

Aselsan MEROPS
1670938601076.jpeg

I always was right
stop terrorize my thead or I will report you for provoke me , trolling and off topic

Iblini and retaxis are chinese trolls
DEINO is chinese and he is anti-Turkiye ,,
Aziqbal is ignorant and lunatic who compare even Spain with Turkiye in defense industry

INDOS
support FETO and PKK against Turkiye ... and he is anti- Erdogan

1670938694839.png

full of lies , trolling , silly post by anti-Erdogan and anti-Turkiye users

Last edited:
Oh boy,you sure have issues...

Another silly post and I am older than you

You have issues who running and trolling Turkish threads 7/24

same troll team and anti-Turkiye so-called MODS

Last edited:
I seriously doubt it. You're just lying,like you usually do. A grown man,cannot act like this.

Yes grown man,cannot act like you

liar and sneaky provocateur
you are running 24/7 to provoke me and terrorize my threads since 2021

also your are calling your troll team , also DEINO and some Mods

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom