What's new

Turkish Navy and PM to accompany more aid ships to Gaza

And one other climax is that Turkey is a member of NATO and was the only muslim state to have good relationship with Israel both have performed mutual war games and Turkey was also buying defence related equipments from Israel like drones etc

but if it happens it will be a nightmare for Israel as Turkey is far more stronger when compared with other muslim countries with respect to conventional power n if such conflict escalates thn Iran might get a chance to to jump into it n kick Israel's arse

It would be such an un-wise move that I doubt it has any credence. Even in all the high emotions I would think Turkey would have better sense then to deliberately start a war. How would Turkey react if Israel sent warships into it's territorial waters. My guess is they would be fired upon. And they would have a right to do it.

It would be such an un-wise move that I doubt it has any credence. Even in all the high emotions I would think Turkey would have better sense then to deliberately start a war. How would Turkey react if Israel sent warships into it's territorial waters. My guess is they would be fired upon. And they would have a right to do it.

Don't you get it.... that's what the Turks want...

Bring it on !

Hey Mr thomas we expected this from u americans the puppets of Israel , let me tell u one thing turkey had good relationship with Israel n both had mutual war game exercises , so Turkish navy warships in israel territory was not a big deal n even though these were loaded with journalists , Aid n food stuff which has been allowed by UN itself , Attacking innocent people for the sake of personal refreshment is just pathetic .

n about ur comments that this step will b foolishness on the part of turkey so let me tell you in any case turkey have more strong military and economy when compared to Israel n dun worry about Iran they will be waiting for this opportunity and how can u forget Pakistan , we will b more thn welcome

Its other way around. Israel is not something that turkey can mess with. Israel already messed with turkey by blocking its aid. i doubt turkey pm would risk going israel because israel will be ready. No one should forget israel backed by america. If turkey decides to resist than america will step in and than turkey would not only runaway but also will b humilated by the war against israel and america. irish dare israel but guess what israel blocked irish aid too. If turkey pm decides to break blockade than i fear he might pay heavely. i support israel and its neighbour but i dont support turkey and so does india. Israel should not block aid to gaza but they should stop anything harmful like weapons by turkey to gaza. Israel should allow nonweapon aid to gaza. Gaza need food, medicine, water supply, clothing etc etc.

Am very upset that pakistan not doing anything. Atleast turkey doing something.

Its other way around. Israel is not something that turkey can mess with. Israel already messed with turkey by blocking its aid. i doubt turkey pm would risk going israel because israel will be ready. No one should forget israel backed by america. If turkey decides to resist than america will step in and than turkey would not only runaway but also will b humilated by the war against israel and america. irish dare israel but guess what israel blocked irish aid too. If turkey pm decides to break blockade than i fear he might pay heavely. i support israel and its neighbour but i dont support turkey and so does india. Israel should not block aid to gaza but they should stop anything harmful like weapons by turkey to gaza. Israel should allow nonweapon aid to gaza. Gaza need food, medicine, water supply, clothing etc etc.
Suck up some more Israeli *** dude.You sound more like Israeli then Indian.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Am very upset that pakistan not doing anything. Atleast turkey doing something.
It is not Pakistan's issue.We're not in Middle east.

Back
Top Bottom