What's new

Turkish Navy and PM to accompany more aid ships to Gaza

survival of the fittest is a biological term,USSR divided but Russia is still strong:)

:agree: Indeed but not that powerful besides Israel is not Russia. Once its banged it wont be able to stand strongly.

Its good that atleast one Bharati has accepted that why India is supporting Israel without mincing words which is good :tup:

I personally have no issue if Bharatis come in open accepting that fact that they are supporting Israel instead of trying to play double face.

In this fight Yes atleast we will support Hamas because they are fighting for their land which is grabbed by illegitimate Zionists

Okay, here is another one, I do respect Israel for it's no nonsense policy towards it's national security. They Israeli government and people too don't care what is right and what is wrong when it comes to the well being of their citizens and that's the way it should be. It may be the wall that keeps the suicide bombers out or the overwhelming use of force to keep the rockets out.

If India would have been even 10% of what they are, we wouldn't be taking hit after hit after hit from these moronic terrorists

ps: what is bharati?

:agree: Indeed but not that powerful besides Israel is not Russia. Once its banged it wont be able to stand strongly.

ya but need some one powerful is need to attack Israel ,otherwise History will repeat (probably).

It is clear case of braindead hate articles. Please have a look at reason 1 and 2. They are not the reason at all.

Those who say we are supporting Israel. India has offically declared support to Turkey and opposed Israel for recent incident. Interesting part is, everyone else seems satisfied with India except.....

so why there are any reasons to BOMB Israel.. are there no people living there... are there no families there... so Will it be a humanitarian effort to bomb Israel?
India will have 10 reasons to bomb Pakistan
Pakistan will have 20 reasons to bomb India
Russia will have 100 reasons to bomb USA

Is it all worth????

What is this thread all about...

I think you just born in this world:hitwall:
Israel was built on PHALESTINIAN Land. after balford decleration but satans of that times, jews started to shift from europe to phalestine and then in 1948, they throw arabs out and declare imposter state of israel. from then, Israel ahve gained its territories by illegally attacking arab countries. you think thats fair?? if so, then answer me, what if I come to mumbai, call other foreigners to shift there and after some time, I throw you out and declare Independance from your Baharat??

I dont care if anyone Bomb Israel or not. All I care is that the people of Gaza get help. They need it desperately !

Notice how bharati taking zionist side. A reminder for us that there was a very good reason for us to separeted from them terrorist.

Are you living in opposite world ? Why most terrorist attacks include people of Pakistani origin / related to Pakistan ? Are you from a country full of peace lovers ?

I think you just born in this world:hitwall:
Israel was built on PHALESTINIAN Land. after balford decleration but satans of that times, jews started to shift from europe to phalestine and then in 1948, they throw arabs out and declare imposter state of israel. from then, Israel ahve gained its territories by illegally attacking arab countries. you think thats fair?? if so, then answer me, what if I come to mumbai, call other foreigners to shift there and after some time, I throw you out and declare Independance from your Baharat??

Please give extra care when writing the name of a country...
It sometimes offends other people...

No need to bomb israel, they have the right to exist as much as the palestinians and others do. But they must be held accountable for their criminal actions, there must justice and peace for both sides. Blood of palestinians mustnt be less red than the israelis. At last, the US must abondan the unjust and biased policy in the middle east.

How should Muslims respond to this latest act of manifest Israeli provocation?

Muslims around the world must first make the case that mankind should not and cannot condone Israel’s starvation of an entire civilian population in Gaza and the unjust killing of innocent people in international waters as morally acceptable conduct of a State in the modern age.

They should then launch a do-or-die struggle to rid themselves of the pro-Israeli Egyptian, Saudi, Pakistani (and other) governments and Armed Forces that control the world of Islam on behalf of the enemies of Islam and of mankind.

The way these governments respond to Israel’s latest attack will expose the kind of response we can expect from them as events continue to mysteriously unfold leading quite predictably to the world-war that Israel desperately wants to provoke.

Such governments and Armed Forces in the Muslim world must not be allowed to continue their dirty work on Israel’s behalf. They have built their own Berlin Walls to protect themselves from their own people. They have sponsored their own so-called experts to hoodwink and deceive the Muslim masses into embracing them as champions of Islam who, with help from Disneyland, will soon conquer India.

Unless and until those neo- Berlin Walls protecting the Egyptian, Saudi and Pakistani governments and Armed Forces are demolished, the ropes around the necks of Muslims will continue to become tighter and yet tighter.

An excerpt from...

Israel's Piracy, Gaza's Starvartion and our Berlin Walls

Okay, here is another one, I do respect Israel for it's no nonsense policy towards it's national security. They Israeli government and people too don't care what is right and what is wrong when it comes to the well being of their citizens and that's the way it should be. It may be the wall that keeps the suicide bombers out or the overwhelming use of force to keep the rockets out.

If India would have been even 10% of what they are, we wouldn't be taking hit after hit after hit from these moronic terrorists

ps: what is bharati?

Terrorists State cant attack on there own people, can they??

the Holy Prophet (SA) said:

"surely you will fight the jews and surely you kill them. And on that day even the stones will speak O MUSLIM !!! there is a jew hiding behind me.So come and kill him"

(Sahih Bukhari)

Muslims victory over jews has already been told by our Prophet (SA). So muslims should continue their struggle against Israel.

With this kind of hateful verses embedded in Islamic literature, Peace is never possible.

Back
Top Bottom