What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

It seems 'Zumwalt' class is the new preferences. Good move.

Rear has space for VLS (medium range).

STM (Savunma Teknolojileri Mühendislik).

STM and ArMerKom is designer of Milgem as well. TF-2000 and TF-100 frigates are also being designed by same collaboration...

If information from solid sources It is mean this design not an offer from a Turkish company, design developed by official channels so it will switch to mass production... Good news !

Brother there is no offical info so far we have to wait....

Ahmet there was a Turkish photo archive website about our army and i saw you were so active there... What happened to that website ?..

BTW i can not mark you that's why i quoted....

Why i can not mark you ? you know ?..

8-)
Ahmet there was a Turkish photo archive website about our army and i saw you were so active there... What happened to that website ?..

BTW i can not mark you that's why i quoted....

Why i can not mark you ? you know ?..
I dont now my friend why can not mark? Maybe Kaan know so im writing on telephone it is hard to write smthng.

I should write on the pc maybe tomorrrow i can explain somthing and send pm etc. I think you mention about defencetalk com

8-)

I dont now my friend why can not mark? Maybe Kaan know so im writing on telephone it is hard to write smthng.

I should write on the pc maybe tomorrrow i can explain somthing and send pm etc. I think you mention about defencetalk com

No... There was a website.... There were only photos... Not a forum... Photos of our army only...

8-)

It's name was something like... turkishmilitary.com or turkishmilitaryphotos.com

No... There was a website.... There were only photos... Not a forum... Photos of our army only...

It's name was something like... turkishmilitary.com or turkishmilitaryphotos.com
Yes it was have some domainnames but original domainname was turkmilitary.com so i stop it because of i havent got enough spare time and members wasnt so active for upload photos :) thats the main reason

Yes it was have some domainnames but original domainname was turkmilitary.com so i stop it because of i havent got enough spare time and members wasnt so active for upload photos :) thats the main reason

I was always watching that website... There was a great archive which is good organized well settled... :(

vlcsnap-2014-02-10-18kpsht.jpg

S&H Magazine: Milgem 5/6/7/8 corvettes will be above design.

LOA: 110m
16 cell MK-41 VLS
16SSM (ATMACA with advanced land attack capability +Harpoon)
Two questions,

1) Why is it that we can see those harpoon launchers?
2) Why don't we just retrofit the ada class with those 2x 8cell VLS' Why going trough the trouble of making a new design.

Back
Top Bottom