What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Plus that I don't know if National Powerpack will catch up TF-2000

National Powerpack project is going awfully bad. Still in RFP phase after 3 years. With this speed project would be completed in 20 years...............:hitwall:

Very bad management from SSM regarding this project.

@xxxKULxxx

Only thing that counts important for me at a AAW frigate is the ÇAFRAD, SM-2 Block IV, Atmaca ASM, torpedoe decoy system, CIWS, and ASuW capabilities.

The date was 2018 if I'm not mistaken

ÇAFRAD is ok... IMO we will put our own air defence system... Atmaca is ok... For torpedo decoy we have ASELSAN Zoka... For CIWS naval ASELSAN KORKUT will do that job IMO... For ASuW... SOM ? MIZRAK-D ? Atmaca ?

We have even more then that...

Like @Sinan i only have doubt about powerpack...

By saying 2018 do you mean starting date of production ? Or entering service ? I think(and hope) you mean starting date... Coz we need time to develop & setup all these for TF-2000...

ÇAFRAD is ok... IMO we will put our own air defence system... Atmaca is ok... For torpedo decoy we have ASELSAN Zoka... For CIWS naval ASELSAN KORKUT will do that job IMO... For ASuW... SOM ? MIZRAK-D ? Atmaca ?

We have even more then that...

Like @Sinan i only have doubt about powerpack...

By saying 2018 do you mean starting date of production ? Or entering service ? I think(and hope) you mean starting date... Coz we need time to develop & setup all these for TF-2000...

@Neptune this can be added too...

TÜBİTAK Desteğiyle İlk Kez Yerli Lazer Silahı Geliştirilecek | TÜRKİYE BİLİMSEL ve TEKNOLOJİK ARAŞTIRMA KURUMU

Last edited:
Guys can you ID this ship... The guy who shared this in another forum says that this is MİLGEM... Is it true ? Maybe you can understand it by looking at logo of the ship... I couldn't see it clearly...

d.jpg

Ada class holds a couple of RHIBs on the inside... It's not a big deal actually, in the old ships we'd deploy RHIBs with cranes, like in the below picture, but these new generation "stealth" ships like to keep most of their stuff inside the hull :)
US_Navy_070110-N-1952L-002_Deck_Department_aboard_the_Whidbey_Island-class_dock_landing_ship_USS_Ashland_(LSD_48)_use_a_crane_to_lower_one_of_its_Rigid_Hull_Inflatable_Boats_(RHIB)_into_the_water.jpg

Guys,

Would u kindly give us an update on your U-214 program progress?

Guys,

Would u kindly give us an update on your U-214 program progress?
It would be made 80% in turkey. Only fuel cells will come from Germany, the rest(from construction to batteries and torpedos) will be made in Turkey. IT is one year behind the project, so it will be ready by 2017, and every next year one more.

It would be made 80% in turkey. Only fuel cells will come from Germany, the rest(from construction to batteries and torpedos) will be made in Turkey. IT is one year behind the project, so it will be ready by 2017, and every next year one more.

Thank you :smart:

I thought the first one will be commissioned by next year.

Any more info?

Back
Top Bottom