What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

I really wish Pakistan was in a position to sign onto Ada Class corvettes and TF-100 frigates. Heck, get together with Turkey and develop an AShM similar to RBS-15.

I really wish Pakistan was in a position to sign onto Ada Class corvettes and TF-100 frigates. Heck, get together with Turkey and develop an AShM similar to RBS-15.

Pakistan will probably aquire the Atmaca ASM when it'd be done. Like the UMTAS contract with PA

Pakistan will probably aquire the Atmaca ASM when it'd be done. Like the UMTAS contract with PA
Does the Atmaca use TR40 for propulsion? It'd be nice if either Turkey or Pakistan could develop their own turbojet engine that'd be sufficient for Atmaca and other air-to-surface missiles.

TurbojetEngine.jpg
Kale is already developing an indigenious turbojet engine for som and atmaca which will replace the france made tr40 turbojet engine. i think we will see the first test next year.

Year 2016 and ATMACA is in the INVENTORY !!!

Monch Yayıncılık - KALE AERO

Good stuff. I recall Turkey and Pakistan signing an agreement to jointly develop turbojet technology, I hope Pakistan is gaining in some way from Kale's work, a turbojet applicable to anti-ship missiles is highly valuable.

What do you think about how much TF-2000 will be indigenous ?

MİLGEM was 67-70%....

What will be added to this ?

1- ÇAFRAD
2- AKYA Torpedo
3- ATMACA Anti-Ship Missile
4- MIZRAK-D

What else ?

Maybe Hisar-A and/or Hisar-O naval variant ?

Ah...

5- ASELSAN MUHAFIZ
6- ASELSAN KORKUT naval variant

What do you think about how much TF-2000 will be indigenous ?

MİLGEM was 67-70%....

What will be added to this ?

1- ÇAFRAD
2- AKYA Torpedo
3- ATMACA Anti-Ship Missile
4- MIZRAK-D

What else ?

It doesn't matter as long as the game changers remain non-national. Foreign propellision, RIM-156 SM-2 Block IV...etc

It doesn't matter as long as the game changers remain non-national. Foreign propellision, RIM-156 SM-2 Block IV...etc

Come on Netpune... All of these are so important... They can make TF-2000 80-90% indigenous...

Plus that I don't know if National Powerpack will catch up TF-2000 but i am so hopeful about indigenous long range air defence system to be on TF-2000... Do we have calender for TF-2000 ?

@xxxKULxxx

Only thing that counts important for me at a AAW frigate is the ÇAFRAD, SM-2 Block IV, Atmaca ASM, torpedoe decoy system, CIWS, and ASuW capabilities.

The date was 2018 if I'm not mistaken

Back
Top Bottom