What's new

Year 2016 and ATMACA is in the INVENTORY !!!

xxxKULxxx

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
8-)

ATMACA füzesi ne zaman envantere girecek?

Guys sorry i'm not an expert so it's better our experts talk about the good news, specs, infos etc...

Wow... They made land launchs already !!!

What are you doing guys without telling us anything !!! 8-)

"KALE AERO's engine will be better then french TR40"

"Will have data link, expected to be 190+ km"

Kartepe%20(1259).JPG

Last edited:
" Firstly ATMACA planned to have similiar specs. with EXOCET but then we changed our mind and focused on HARPOON Block II but with additional specs. it will be better then HARPOON Block II "

" It will be both for sea and land targets "

" After long discussions we started to work on different variants of ATMACA, especially marine air command has so much demand on it "

" For ATMACA we worked on TCG BÜYÜKADA (2nd MİLGEM) and before that we made same kind of a work on our G class warships "

" There is a rumour about that we will test ATMACA South Africa side but this is wrong, the right thing is TCG HEYBELİADA(1st MİLGEM) will make HARPOON and RAM missile tests @ South Africa side "

Last edited:
Still no pictures of an actual ATMACA though... which probably the most annoying thing you can do to.

Harpoon block II is quite interesting version of the Harpoon missiles, if our Atmaca is equilevant version then we have a number one missile:-). What i read on the net about our latest version of the Harpoon missile is, that its hard to jam. And we are the only one foreigners with the missiles.

Harpoon block II is quite interesting version of the Harpoon missiles, if our Atmaca is equilevant version then we have a number one missile:-). What i read on the net about our latest version of the Harpoon missile is, that its hard to jam. And we are the only one foreigners with the missiles.

Atmaca is more advanced, and better suited to the Aegean :)

Atmaca is more advanced, and better suited to the Aegean :)

I agree. Harpoon, especially the Block I variants were designed to be open-ocean platforms. The actual need for the development of Block II besides the avionics/ew upgrade was Block I's lacknes of performance in littoral waters, failing to achieve expected results. Since Atmaca ASM is going to be better than RGM-84L, and most importantly specifically designed upon TSK's requirements I believe it'll be exported for sure. Not only to our regular clients but even Europe maybe.

I agree. Harpoon, especially the Block I variants were designed to be open-ocean platforms. The actual need for the development of Block II besides the avionics/ew upgrade was Block I's lacknes of performance in littoral waters, failing to achieve expected results. Since Atmaca ASM is going to be better than RGM-84L, and most importantly specifically designed upon TSK's requirements I believe it'll be exported for sure. Not only to our regular clients but even Europe maybe.

Littoral Combat, can Atmaca compete with Norwegian and Swedish Missiles on the market ? Against NGM or SAAB RBS15. I can not understand that Germany hasn't developed anything like that after Kormoran

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom