What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

F7AcGC0XIAAcY8s

sorry but that submarine in the foreground is a poor photoshop job

France-Greece--PKK-YPG and HAFTAR vs Turkiye in Syria , Libya and Eastern Mediterranean

Russia-Iran-SAA vs Turkiye in Idlib/Syria

btw bad news for Greece-France
Turkiye and Israel will soon begin taking joint steps in energy drilling in the Eastern Mediterranean

USS Gerald R. Ford and TCG ANADOLU steam in formation in the Eastern Mediterranean
View attachment 956369

now THAT is a photo

sorry but that submarine in the foreground is a poor photoshop job

now THAT is a photo
There are no additions, I am not sure if the color scheme has been played with, but that's not photoshopped if you mean editing, that's the contrast of the Straits in overcast weather. This photo taken from a tribute parade commemorating the 485th anniversary of the Victory at Preveza.
You can watch aerial drone footage of the same filotilla here:
and here

(By the way, Devrim Yaylalı is one of the best shipspotter in Turkiye and his photos were used in different magazines worldwide, he is very well known in his field. And the turkishnavy.net blog belongs to him. If he sees this, I am sure he will have a good laugh.)

Last edited:
There are no additions, I am not sure if the color scheme has been played with, but that's not photoshopped if you mean editing, that's the contrast of the Straits in overcast weather. This photo taken from a tribute parade commemorating the 485th anniversary of the Victory at Preveza.
You can watch aerial drone footage of the same filotilla here:
and here

(By the way, Devrim Yaylalı is one of the best shipspotter in Turkiye and his photos were used in different magazines worldwide, he is very well known in his field. And the turkishnavy.net blog belongs to him. If he sees this, I am sure he will have a good laugh.)

I do apologize and thanks for the video

I see the two submarines and the one in the foreground is reflecting the sunset during the turn

Here is a screen grab from the video before the submarine turns towards the sun with no reflection

I was on my mobile after watching it on my iMac it’s clear
IMG_0597.jpeg

As it is known, Hisar class Tcg Koçhisar and Tcg Akhisar were launched. However, the configuration of the remaining 8 ships is not clear. The probabilities and the ship's force multiplier are explained very well in the video.

Great shot showing 4 more units in the background one for PN

Good warship tonnage and ships like these add "critical mass" to the Navy

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 20.04.07.png

ALBATROS Kamikaze unmanned Vessel swarm Attack sank a Ship

Detected by the famed TB2 UAV the target Ship sank within minutes after being approached and hit by one of the USVs equipped with a warhead produced by Roketsan

The approximately 7 m long USV features a speed of over 40 knots, a cruising range of over 200 nm and a significant payload capacity.

1696863815006.png

1696863739214.png

The AUSVs will add to the security and protection of Turkiye’s maritime continental shelf and the exclusive economic zone (EEZ) ....... BLUE HOMELAND

I was there, I watched it happen with a few friends

To me it was okay but my former navy friends found it disorderly and disappointing.

My only problem was the civilian vessels cluttering the area.
The coastal police created a corridor and prevented civilian traffic from entering it, but everyone with a boat who wanted to witness this historic event was there. They really ruined the view for those following from the shore in some parts of the Istanbul strait. Those watching from the hills and parks on the Strait's ridge had a much more magnificent and better viewing angle.

The coastal police created a corridor and prevented civilian traffic from entering it, but everyone with a boat who wanted to witness this historic event was there. They really ruined the view for those following from the shore in some parts of the Istanbul strait. Those watching from the hills and parks on the Strait's ridge had a much more magnificent and better viewing angle.
Yes, which is funny because they stopped the ferry traffic for this. Public transportation utterly broke down.

They could have planned ahead and not sold any YHT tickets for today, allowing the extra tracks to carry more people. A lot of things were poorly planned and executed.

And to me it looked okay but former TN sailors even found the order of the ships to be sloppy. I guess the lines could be tighter.

I'm still happy that TN actually celebrated the 100. years of the republic. Still my favorite branch :turkey:

I would prefer the chief of the general staff and high ranking admirals to be on the TCG Anadolu and for her to stay stationary as other ships form a line and salute as they get past her.

I think that would be nicer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom