What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

So strange! Your weapon range maps always show the Aegean and not NATO's current enemy,Russia. Not even towards Israel,the traditional enemy of the Muslim world. Not even towards Iran,which supposedly "oppresses" your Azeri brothers.

France-Greece--PKK-YPG and HAFTAR vs Turkiye in Syria , Libya and Eastern Mediterranean

Russia-Iran-SAA vs Turkiye in Idlib/Syria

btw bad news for Greece-France
Turkiye and Israel will soon begin taking joint steps in energy drilling in the Eastern Mediterranean

USS Gerald R. Ford and TCG ANADOLU steam in formation in the Eastern Mediterranean
1695809693611.jpeg

Last edited:
Turkiye . Australia and S.Korea have same Boeing E-7 AEWC with 600 km MESA Radar
And you calling. Your AWACS is used by superpowers tell me the proofs that your AWACS is being used superpower and also they have capabilities to guide BVR and anti ship missiles at long ranges from respected sources/links
You have delusional that your AWACS has a capability to guide BVR and anti ship missiles with no solid backup
400 km detection range against air targets .... ignorant troll
And its ship detection capabilities are well above your quoted figures 150-200 km

And you calling. Your AWACS is used by superpowers tell me the proofs that your AWACS is being used superpower

Super power USA developed and produced Boeing E-7 AEWC

and The U.S. Air Force plans to buy 26 Boeing E-7A AEWC to replace its ageing fleet of E-3s

You have delusional that your AWACS has a capability to guide BVR and anti ship missiles with no solid backup

Also E-7T AEWC can guide SIPER Air Defense Missile via data link

Thanks to network centric warfare via data linked Missiles

for example
Ground based Radars can not detect Greek F-16 or RAFALE in low flying mode over the Aegean from long distance

but Boeing E-7T AEWC can detect Greek F-16 or RAFALE even over Athens
and E7-T AEWC can guide 250+ km SIPER Block2 missile with booster to hit Greek Fighter Jets from very long distance

SIPER air defense Missile has data links such as link-16 and JREAP-C ( Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol ) for network centric warfare

And its ship detection capabilities are well above your quoted figures 150-200 km

Stop trolling

Warship Radar can not detect enemy Warship from 200 km away
It has nothing to do with Radar ,,,,,,,, It has to do with horizon line

Last edited:
Super power USA developed and produced Boeing E-7 AEWC

and The U.S. Air Force plans to buy 26 Boeing E-7A AEWC to replace its ageing fleet of E-3s
Will
Also E-7T AEWC can guide SIPER Air Defense Missile via data link

Thanks to network centric warfare via data linked Missiles

for example
Ground based Radars can not detect Greek F-16 or RAFALE in low flying mode over the Aegean from long distance

but Boeing E-7T AEWC can detect Greek F-16 or RAFALE even over Atheans
and E7-T AEWC can guide 250+ km SIPER Block2 missile with booster to hit Greek Fighter Jets from very long distance
With no sold backup I won't accept it continue your baseless blabbering
Stop trolling

Warship Radar can not detect enemy Warship from 200 km away
I can prove line of for 200 km is no problem for ship AESAs I m not talking about old pulse DOPPLER radar but current AESAs not have that specific line of sight problem

With no sold backup I won't accept it continue your baseless blabbering

Turkiye used network centric warfare in Syria
Turkish E-7T AEWC guided AIM-120C7 air to air missile to hit Russian made SU-24

your jealous , ignorance and babbling wont change the reality

E7-T AEWC has network centric warfare capability and all military experts very well knows about it

I can prove line of for 200 km is no problem for ship AESAs I m not talking about old pulse DOPPLER radar but current AESAs not have that specific line of sight problem

What a troll still talking about Radar

You need air based Radar to detect a Frigate from 200+ km away

Turkiye used network centric warfare in Syria
Turkish E-7T AEWC guided AIM-120C7 air to air missile to hit Russian made SU-24

your jealous , ignorance and babbling wont change the reality
What is the proof in just your baseless assumptions

You need air based Radar to detect a Frigate from 200+ km away
Not necessarily you need Air based radar to detect frigates or destroyers 200km away
And horizon line take place not 200 km away but 400 km away

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom