What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Yeah makes sense to command the fleet from a ship that will stay relatively safe

what a fucking terrible march.

"Yavuz geliyor" will remain my favorite.
Istanbul_-_Sul_Bosforo_05.JPG

4a61dc5fe07ab68fcf8a2063f7fac71a.jpg

Nothing like this

Nothing like this

It's not a music contest, it has to have a chant that excites the spirits of the soldiers or sailors. You may not get it as you don't speak Turkish well enough. But here's another example. Another one of my favorites

"We are offsprings of a race that creates lightnings" kind of blows gay modern political/religious slogans out of the water. Or any catchy drum beat.

Or "Yavuz is coming tearing the seas apart" referring to the amazing battlecruiser TCG Yavuz that took Turkey into WWI. That remains eternal. There will always be a TCG Yavuz. But nobody will sing the "Turkey century" or whatever gay shit AKP political propagandists have conjured up after that party is gone from power.

Last edited:
Selcuk Bayraktar

We aim to start the trials KIZILELMA in 2025 on TCG ANADOLU
1698854756046.jpeg

1698855593744.png

So I've been hearing about Turkey doing joint development with Spain on S-80 submarines to be built in Turkey, and I'm wondering if this is separate from the MILDEN project?

So I've been hearing about Turkey doing joint development with Spain on S-80 submarines to be built in Turkey, and I'm wondering if this is separate from the MILDEN project?
It is probably not a separate project from MİLDEN.

This S-80 submarine has an interesting power system. First, it separates hydrogen from bio-ethanol in a reactor, and then it produces electrical energy by burning this hydrogen in the fuel cell.

IMO, If the news is true, this technology will probably be applied in the MİLDEN Project.

The first block of TCG IZMIR the 2nd of the ISTIF class Frigates, was laid down with a ceremony held at Anadolu Shipyard 15.11.2023

MİLGEM 5: TCG İstanbul (F-515), İstanbul Naval Shipyard, 2023
MİLGEM 6: TCG İzmir (F-516), Anadolu Shipyard, 2026
MİLGEM 7: TCG İzmit (F-517), Sedef Shipyard, 2026
MİLGEM 8: TCG İçel (F-518), Sefine Shipyard, 2026

3 Frigates will be built at the same time by 3 Shipyards until 2026
1700120899047.png

TCG ISTANBUL
1700121138746.jpeg

Indigenous MIDLAS VLS will be quadpack in near future
1700123969194.jpeg

1700124085515.jpeg

16 cells MIDLAS VLS

-- 64 x HISAR-D Block2
or
-- 40 mix of 32 x HISAR-D Block2 and 8 x SIPER Block2

HISAR-D Block1
1700122279726.jpeg

100+ km SIPER Block1
1700124207172.jpeg

150+ km SIPER Block2
1700122311462.jpeg

250+ km SIPER Block2 with booster
1700124513247.jpeg

Last edited:
MEKO200 TN Track 2A TCG Oruc Reis MLU, as comparision old vs new. All the FCR are changed, additional the old one it have another medium range radar in the middle AESA MAR Naval radar. CIWS Sean Zenith front changed with Phalanx in the back end. Better EW, and a lot of stuf. With thus upgrade and I-class our navy will level up.

MEKO200 TN Track 2A TCG Oruc Reis MLU, as comparision old vs new. All the FCR are changed, additional the old one it have another medium range radar in the middle AESA MAR Naval radar. CIWS Sean Zenith front changed with Phalanx in the back end. Better EW, and a lot of stuf. With thus upgrade and I-class our navy will level up.

Reported for posting p*rn

@waz

Last edited:
Naval Forces Commander Admiral Ercüment Tatlıoğlu

EASTERN MEDİTERRANEAN

"We will not allow anyone into the area that Turkiye declared to the UN in the Mediterranean.

WE HAVE BLOCKED A TOTAL OF 35 SHIPS so far.

"Some of them are not released to the press; they were very serious obstacles that brought us to the brink of war."
1700302212246.png

Eastmed Natural Gas Pipeline Project
"Greece also uses Italy. Italian Ships wanted to work within the framework of the Eastmed Natural Gas Pipeline Project, but we prevented them. "We did not allow this within our own maritime jurisdiction."

LIBYA
We initially sent 4 Frigates to Libya. We shot down 3 of Haftar's UCAVs with the guided missiles we fired from our Gabya-class Frigates.

"We are currently providing support to the air defense of the region with our 2 Ships."
1700301706895.png

Barbaros Upgrade program
1700309284647.png

1700309301234.png

looks like there are some missing elements like korkut. anyway .

if i were the planner i would change smarts with cenk-s , i would remove Korkut from forward and put 2x8 Midlas in front of bridge, it has 1x8 mk41 at back(full that with hisard 4x8=32)

would be nice!

Barbaros Upgrade program
View attachment 1029292
View attachment 1029293
looks like there are some missing elements like korkut. anyway .

if i were the planner i would change smarts with cenk-s , i would remove Korkut from forward and put 2x8 Midlas in front of bridge, it has 1x8 mk41 at back(full that with hisard 4x8=32)

would be nice!
We can't do without Gökdeniz, that would be absolutely insane.

The whole purpose of this upgrade is to replace Sea Zenith with Gökdeniz because Sea Zenith spare parts can't be found anymore.

What's really disappointing is there's no ESSM mk. 2 and there's no CENK-S.

Major upgrades are replacement of Sea Guard (Sea Zenith) with Phalanx-Gökdeniz combo and Advent CMS

What really makes me sad is how we're neglecting the Yavuz class. A ship carrying TCG Yavuz name should be one scary warship.
But as things stand even Greek Hydra class is in a better shape.

1700322092309.png

Not even Smart-S

Last edited:
We can't do without Gökdeniz, that would be absolutely insane.

The whole purpose of this upgrade is to replace Sea Zenith with Gökdeniz because Sea Zenith spare parts can't be found anymore.

What's really disappointing is there's no ESSM mk. 2 and there's no CENK-S.

Major upgrades are replacement of Sea Guard (Sea Zenith) with Phalanx-Gökdeniz combo and Advent CMS

What really makes me sad is how we're neglecting the Yavuz class. A ship carrying TCG Yavuz name should be one scary warship.
But as things stand even Greek Hydra class is in a better shape.

View attachment 1029355

Not even Smart-S

gokdeniz will be installed later....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom