What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

You didn't understand what I said. I've told you before,that your AWACS haven't really given you the upper hand in our "skirmishes" in the Aegean the last 5-6 years.

They haven't given you the upper hand in any situation in the Aegean that involved mock dogfights and they haven't given you any advantage so far during our skirmishes at sea.

You bet way too much on the AWACS.

How many more times do I have to tell you ?

We did not use our AEWC for dogfights
because AEWCs for BVR Combat

and you said AWACS so far have played little significant role during our dogfights

Neither helped you locate the F-16s that went from Southeastern Aegean to Cyprus and you were surprised when you actually saw HAF F-16s flying from Cyprus to Greece.

even Our Radars in ISKENDERUN watched your F-16s in Cyprus
stop fabricate fake stories

in a conflict ,, Boeing E7-T AEWCs will be in the air 24/7 to watch all Aegean and Cyprus

nowhere to hide and nowhere to run

Last edited:
How many more times do I have to tell you ?
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT AWACS FIGHTING LIKE F-16s! What the **** don't you understand? I'm talking about detection,information sharing and everything that your AWACS are supposed to do to help you gain an advantage.

even Our Radars in ISKENDERUN watched your F-16s in Cyprus
stop fabricate fake stories
History has proven time and again that it's the Turkish side who is the biggest fabricator of lies and propaganda.

You only lifted fighter jets to intercept them AFTER they left Cyprus.

in a conflict ,, Boeing E7-T AEWCs will be in the air 24/7 to watch all Aegean and Cyprus

nowhere to hide and nowhere to run
Sure buddy,sure.

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT AWACS FIGHTING LIKE F-16s! What the **** don't you understand? I'm talking about detection,information sharing and everything that your AWACS are supposed to do to help you gain an advantage.

History has proven time and again that it's the Turkish side who is the biggest fabricator of lies and propaganda.

Sure buddy,sure.
He has at this point had a conflict with every single country in the world.

what a silly post

Boeing E-7T is superpower AWACS with 600 km MESA Radar
Give the proofs that your AWACS is used by superpower lol

And only Australia have a Mesa equipped AWACS in the world

Give me proofs which superpower using Mesa equipped AWACS like you give me the source
What a troll team .. same ignorance

because Warship Radar works only on line of sight. The earth is a giant ball, so you have a horizon line

Warship Radar can not detect enemy Warship from 200 km away
It has nothing to do with Radar ,,,,,,,, It has to do with horizon line

You need air based Radar to detect enemy Warship from 200 km away
Lol what a retard logic you have British TYPE 45 Samson radars has 400 km detection range

And so similarity your frigates also not have detection range of 150-200 km

You're illiterate person didn't know a military technology in depth

And only Australia have a Mesa equipped AWACS in the world

Turkiye . Australia and S.Korea have same Boeing E-7 AEWC with 600 km MESA Radar

Lol what a retard logic you have British TYPE 45 Samson radars has 400 km detection range

400 km detection range against air targets .... ignorant troll

You were talking about AWACS for dogfights in the Aegean .... ignorant troll team

your post says everything ... read and stop lying
They haven't given you the upper hand in any situation in the Aegean that involved mock dogfights and they haven't given you any advantage so far during our skirmishes at sea.

You bet way too much on the AWACS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History has proven time and again that it's the Turkish side who is.the biggest fabricator of lies and propaganda

Winner TURKS dont need lies and propaganda

Loser weak Greeks are the biggest fabricator of lies and propaganda

Our Radars in ISKENDERUN Radar base watching Syria and Cyprus 24/7 ( from the hill at an altitude of 1770 m )

even Turkish F16s shot down Russian SU-24 in 27 seconds , when violated Turkish airspace just 2 km

Last edited:
You were talking about AWACS for dogfights in the Aegean .... ignorant troll team

your post says everything ... read and stop lying
Are you completely retarded? You actually insist that I meant AWACS dogfighting?! 🤦‍♂️ I told you exactly what I meant and you chose not to believe it. What's your problem?

Winner TURKS dont need lies and propaganda

Loser weak Greeks are the biggest fabricator of lies and propaganda
Again you use my quote because you can't come up with your own. You're pathetic.

Winner Turks? Against what? Artsakh and Kurdish militias with no air support? Armies destroyed by 8 years of war like the SAA and the LNA,while supported by thousands of Arab militias on your side? What winner?

You always talk like you took on the British Empire or Soviet Union or maybe USA and you came out victorious.

Our Radars in ISKENDERUN Radar base watching Syria and Cyprus 24/7 ( from the hill at an altitude of 1770 m )
When your aircraft arrived at the scene (whether F-16s or Phantoms),our F-16s were already gone and were landing at Paphos. You actually met them when they were returning to Greece and weren't flying so low anymore.

even Turkish F16s shot down Russian SU-24 in 27 seconds , when violated Turkish airspace just 2 km
Yeah they shot down a Su-24,big achievement lol. And look what happened afterwards. You were forced to buy S-400s and apologize to Russia.

Erdogan1.jpg

Are you completely retarded? You actually insist that I meant AWACS dogfighting?! 🤦‍♂️ I told you exactly what I meant and you chose not to believe it. What's your problem?

liar loser
You have zero military knowledge who were talking about Turkish AWACS for dogfights in the Aegean

what an ignorant troll team .... AWACS for BVR combat ,,,, not for dogfights

Winner Turks? Against what? Artsakh and Kurdish militias with no air support? Armies destroyed by 8 years of war like the SAA and the LNA,while supported by thousands of Arab militias on your side? What winner?

Losers by 1922 , 1974 , 2020

Last edited:
When your aircraft arrived at the scene (whether F-16s or Phantoms),our F-16s were already gone and were landing at Paphos. You actually met them when they were returning to Greece and weren't flying so low anymore.

pathetic loser stop fabricate fake stories from your arse

Turkish Radars already detected Greek F-16s in Cyprus .. but we did nothing

When Greek F-16s tried to harsh Turkish ORUC REIS research Vessel when they were returning to Greece

Turkish F-16s intercepted 6 Greek F-16s

liar loser
You have zero military knowledge who were talking about Turkish AWACS for dogfights in the Aegean

what an ignorant troll team .... AWACS for BVR combat ,,,, not for dogfights

Pathetic Losers by 1922 , 1974 , 2020
What's the matter? You seem a bit upset.

Yeah they shot down a Su-24,big achievement lol. And look what happened afterwards. You were forced to buy S-400s and apologize to Russia.

Turkiye bought S400 because of needed

USA did not sell PATRIOT to Turkiye
and in 2015 , USA blocked Turkiye to buy HQ-9 from China

in finally ,Turkiye bought S400 from Russia , after failed coup attempt by USA backed FETO in 2016

What's the matter? You seem a bit upset.

I am winner TURK ,, not loser Greek like you

pathetic loser stop fabricate fake stories from your arse

Turkish Radars already detected Greek F-16s in Cyprus .. but we did nothing

When Greek F-16s tried to harsh Turkish ORUC REIS research Vessel when they were returning to Greece

Turkish F-16s intercepted 6 Greek F-16s
They didn't "harsh" nor "harass",they passed overhead on the trip to Paphos and when they were returning back home. That's when you tried to intercept them and you had more F-16s scrambling to aid the ones you engaged. And eventually it was another mock dogfight that broke up "peacefully".

I see you're trying to cope very hard. Relax. Keep repeating "Turkey is a superpower,Turkey is a superpower". Calm down.

They didn't "harsh" nor "harass",they passed overhead on the trip to Paphos and when they were returning back home. That's when you tried to intercept them and you had more F-16s scrambling to aid the ones you engaged. And eventually it was another mock dogfight that broke up "peacefully".

So funny
pathetic Greek with fairy tales

in 2020 , Greece-France ( airforce-navy ) tried to harsh Turkish ORUC REIS research Vessel

and Turkish Air Force and Navy intercepted Greece-France ( airforce-navy )

even your daddy France could not do anything .... French Frigate fled in panic

I see you're trying to cope very hard. Relax. Keep repeating "Turkey is a superpower,Turkey is a superpower". Calm down.

and tiny Greece .. lol

Chief of Staff of the United States 10.06.2023

We are in a world with 3 Superpowers ( USA , Russia , China )

but The fact that some regional powers ( Turkiye ) have begun to increase the role they play in their own regions and come to the fore further complicates the situation. Some will be able to claim superpower status in the future

In 10 to 15 years we will face the world's 'very serious' challenges and crises
1695807408972.png

Last edited:
So funny
pathetic Greek with fairy tales

in 2020 , Greece-France ( airforce-navy ) tried to harsh Turkish ORUC REIS research Vessel

and Turkish Air Force and Navy intercepted Greece-France ( airforce-navy )

even your daddy France could not do anything .... French Frigate fled in panic
Happily.jpg

GAME OVER

250 km BARBAROS Coastal Defense System with ATMACA anti-ship Missile
1695808666367.jpeg

1695808650613.png

1695808633602.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom