What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Amphibious Vehicles will Move Flank Ahead with Solutions from NAVİST Mühendislik​

2021-12-Navist-SAHA-EXPO-Haberi-MSI_5391-1170x1022.jpg

NAVİST Mühendislik, which developed its Open Propeller Pod for moving military amphibious vehicles in water, marketed its new Jet Pod product in SAHA EXPO. The product requires less torque to operate, as it has an optimised hydrodynamic structure. The pod can be driven with both hydraulic and mechanical systems and offers a high efficiency in thrust compared to the power driving it. With its simple connection interfaces, the system offers ease of integration and maintenance. Jet Pod, with its 5 kN thrust, and Open Propeller Pod, with its 3.3 kN thrust, can be easily scaled for various thrust requirements.

NAVİST Mühendislik also offers tailored design and development services in addition to its off-the-shelf products.

2021-12-Navist-SAHA-EXPO-Haberi-Navist_AmfibiPropeller-2048x1365.jpg

HAVELSAN’s Submarine Data Distribution System Ready for Service​

2022-02-24-HAVELSAN-DBDS-PREVEZE-ENG-1-1170x780.jpg

The Submarine Data Distribution System (DBDS-P), developed by HAVELSAN, successfully completed its harbour and open seas tests on TCG PREVEZE (S-353) submarine. The development was announced by HAVELSAN on 24 February.

HAVELSAN developed DBDS-P within the Indigenously Integrated Underwater Combat Management System for Preveze Class (MÜREN-PREVEZE) project. As DBDS manages data flows with redundancies and without any interruptions, Preveze class submarines will be able to execute their missions effectively.

2022-02-24-HAVELSAN-DBDS-PREVEZE-ENG-2.jpg

Various Platform Data Distribution Systems produced by HAVELSAN for different platforms were chosen for 47 platforms so far, with the company completing delivery of the products for 36 platforms.

GQzulj2M.jpeg

On February 27, Turkey's Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD), the future TCG Anadolu, which is set to become the flagship of the Turkish Navy (Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri) started sea trials 🇹🇷

"TCG Anadolu construction activities has been completed, and now preparing to go on its first technical cruise."

"Afterwards ANADOLU will strart to acceptance tests, and it will strengthen the power of our Navy with our Bayraktar TB3 UCAVs."

"Our target for the great and powerful Turkey is Fully Independent Defense Industry."

we plan to give Ada corvettes to greeks for a free :sarcastic:
I love Greece, but I am against giving for free while Greece provides such huge profits to French companies. Minimum initial purchase cost of each of the 3 FDI frigates on average € 700 million ( and this does not include related munition groups). In fact, unlike the French configuration, there will be no MdCN missiles, the EW suite will be almost completely cropped, etc. (If a Turkish admiral had signed such an agreement, I would have demanded that he be hanged.)

Last edited:
I love Greece, but I am against giving for free while Greece provides such huge profits to French companies. Minimum initial purchase cost of each of the 3 FDI frigates on average € 700 million ( and this does not include related munition groups). In fact, unlike the French configuration, there will be no MdCN missiles, the EW suite will be almost completely cropped, etc. (If a Turkish admiral had signed such an agreement, I would have demanded that he be hanged.)
I'd prefer a few TB2 and Akinci :P

Actually our Navy didn't want MdCN missiles,but preferred to have 16 more Aster-30 and a RAM. The problem is the lack of a EW suite. The French said they have started developing one just for the FDI,but it will probably take years to be finished. In the meantime,our Navy will have to find another EW to integrate with the FDI. The ships however will arrive with full ammunition.

Now the Navy needs to decide which corvettes they will buy. And the French,Dutch,Italians,Americans and British have some nice deals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom