What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

How old are you buddy?
What has this to do with my posting? Do I have to sound particularly serious, dry, unfriendly to be mature? Were the inventors and visionaries of this idea childish? Our navy has nothing to offer, no special innovations - not what could make turkey a maritime power. That's my opinion - and if you would have watched the video - then my friend, you would know - that the US was scared of that weapon, that could get into the hands of the Sowjets and that it would have been deadly in an earlier phase of WW2 -
Turkey is building an LHD without any jumpjets for a stupid amount of money... in your way of thinking, that has to be childish as well :)

There is a thread "experimental stuff" that post belongs to there

but nice video I saw it a couple of weeks ago as well.
Mod should shift it then... didn't know - my bad

Eb2nZEEX0AAcFS6.jpg

Sedef Shipyard, which carries out the construction activities of TCG Anadolu, has announced that the port acceptance trials of landing helicopter dock platform have begun. In the post shared by the company's social media account, there is "The 94th Anniversary of the Maritime and Cabotage Day, which was declared a national holiday within the scope of the Cabotage Law, which came into force on 1 July 1926; In the memory of the start of the Port Acceptance Tests…" description.

http://c4news.me/e/rj78I

An important clue for the TR's naval planning after 2030

Varank(Minister of Industry and Technology) said, "The main design of the first ship is foreign. In the future, we will find ways to manufacture this type of ship with our own unique designs. We hope to be able to construct ships in this class, including the design and test process from now on. We have a capability in this direction. With the MİLGEM Project, we can produce our warships completely locally and nationally with our own designs. "

This type of explanation gives important clues from 2 aspects.

1. Turkey is preparing new plan against the possibility of unable to take F35B. Different type platforms are evaluating according to the nature of the air elements that can be ensure. So TCG Anadolu will not have sister ship, if there is no change in relations with the USA in a short time. Turkey definitely wants a fixed wing naval air force. Using tactical UAVs on TCG Anadolu will not satisfy the navy.

2. It is also understood that there are some hesitations about continuing the partnership with Navantia. Navantia closely following to TN modernization plans in recent years, so maybe one of the reasons why Spain is the first country to resist the EU's sanction wave while Turkey started to crossborderoperation against pkk. Now Spain's next attitude will be a matter of curiosity as France tries to raise a new counter-wave against TR because of Libya issue.

Back
Top Bottom