What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

EMVTrSaXsAAITWY

TCG PİRİ REİS S-330

what does the word 'REIS' mean ... ??? it is part of all the submarine names posted above ...

İnstead of crazy projects( kanal İstanbul) i would love to sea more submarines and frigates with expensive radars-.missiles .
This submarine is really adorable and frightening our neighbors to attack Turkish interests in the Mediterranean.

İnstead of crazy projects( kanal İstanbul) i would love to sea more submarines and frigates with expensive radars-.missiles .
This submarine is really adorable and frightening our neighbors to attack Turkish interests in the Mediterranean.

Greece already has 4 of the Type 214 submarines in service. I am not sure how frightened they are.

Is Type 214TN more advanced than Type 214?

Greece already has 4 of the Type 214 submarines in service. I am not sure how frightened they are.

Is Type 214TN more advanced than Type 214?
Much more advanced... Greece had so many problems with it's Type 214's, mostly imbalance problems, (Greeks even refused to pay for a while because of this problems) after some time, german engineers ''solved'' this problem with adding extra weight to submarines... Of course, it didn't really solved anything, greeks paid more money than us to the germans, but now all they have is unbalanced problematic submarines.
Germans offered same ''solution'' to Turkey, but we rejected. Turkish Type 214TN's designed from the zero, it is a little bit bigger than other Type 214's, and it doesn't have any imbalance problems or extra weight at all...
So yes, Turkish Type 214TN with all it's new design and Turkish Subsystems, it is most advanced Type 214's...

Back
Top Bottom