What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

We should make small unmanned ships that hunt down bigger ships. In my opinion larger ships are great for moving troops, anti-air and attacking land targets.

However on ship on ship scenario I think swarms of smaller ships armed with anti-ship missiles and torpedoes would be the best option. Of course there are some potential problems with this idea however I think whoever master's this technology will rule the seas.

Does anyone know if such a project is currently being worked on by the Turkish defense industry? I remember seeing something like it in an STM future weapons video.

A wolf pack in an big open space is a dead wolf...
A wolf pack in the forest is a King...

Groups of Small Hunting ship is good/a must for the Aegean sea per exemple... not for the ocean or vast open areas.

10 Turkish new type stealth FACs will be enough to protect national interests in the Eastern Mediterranean

-- 62 meters
-- speed of 55 knots
-- 250 km SMART-S MK-II Radar
-- 1 x 76 mm Gun
-- 8 x ATMACA anti ship Missiles
-- 21 x RAM

FC397B37-BDDB-4B8C-94D7-E6C0ED849A81.jpeg

I think yavuz class modernization does not include electronic attack capability,altough we tested on fatih ship before but ı could not see on the picture of ssb released pictured today on twitter
0CB5E523-64BD-4330-B5D6-6C5002210070.jpeg
7E65BD85-263A-4851-8E69-FE8721FDB006.jpeg

I think yavuz class modernization does not include electronic attack capability,altough we tested on fatih ship before but ı could not see on the picture of ssb released pictured today on twitterView attachment 598053View attachment 598054
Yes.Yavuz Mehs does'nt include Electronic attack .Electronic attack capability will be in Tcg Anadolu,İ class and Barbaros class.

Instead of F35s You had better put a s400 battery onto Anadolu LHD. It would be efficient.
Edit:
I am not serious.just cynical.

Last edited:
Only option We got is local UAV for TCG Anadolu. Hopefully Either Goksungur or Mius will be capable of launching from ski jump.

we can modernize raff harriers (most moderns ) with aselsan aesa radar long range bvr missiles jchmd aim-9x göktuğ hgk-kgk-neb-sdb and of course som.

İt would be great long range striker until tfx and carrier or vtol uav.

we can modernize raff harriers (most moderns ) with aselsan aesa radar long range bvr missiles jchmd aim-9x göktuğ hgk-kgk-neb-sdb and of course som.

İt would be great long range striker until tfx and carrier or vtol uav.
If there werent any stealth f35 on LHD , LHD Anadolu must be enhanced with air defense systems in order to guard UAVs or Harriers.
If Anadolu LHD had the F35s , the f35s wouldn't be used just air to air roles, vice versa they would attack ground targets such as tanks, artillery batteries etc. So av8 Harriers with a battery of s400 on Anadolu LHD would be efficient for a lot of missions. For instance possible Libya operation.

Back
Top Bottom