What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

the propeller is for a torpedo not vessel
it does not look like it as it looks very long. and most torpedoes have pump jet propulsion for stealth to avoid cavitation and vibrations
pic_US_Torpedo_Comparison_sm2.gif

it does not look like it as it looks very long. and most torpedoes have pump jet propulsion for stealth to avoid cavitation and vibrations
View attachment 265552

Mk-48 and others also use contra-rotating propellers. Whether Akya's are in a shrouded or pump-jet configuration I don't know, but it's not difficult to implement either one.

I don't understand that why they are putting a single engine AH-1S, M1 Abrams and AV-8B Harrier on that video.
Maybe their 3d models free to use so, video animation production company animate them.

Last edited:
Why no "Surface-to-air-missile" ? Don´t think that those "Harriers" will easily shot dawn by a anti-aircraft-gun !

I don't understand that why they are putting a single engine AH-1S, M1 Abrams and AV-8B Harrier on that video.

Because you don't wanna be an agressor. How would public react to official introduction videos where Migs are shot down and T-90s are destroyed. As far as indigenous developments go, in these videos you also need to think of marketing, so publicly known platforms are used.

Because you don't wanna be an agressor. How would public react to official introduction videos where Migs are shot down and T-90s are destroyed. As far as indigenous developments go, in these videos you also need to think of marketing, so publicly known platforms are used.

Likely Enemies of Turkey are not only equippt with russian made Equipments, don't forget Israel, Greece and other european Powers who have strategic Interests in Maghreb Region ! They are not eqippt with Russian made Equippment !

TF-2000 + CAFRAD studies

tf2000_zpsmtlu29xq.jpg

NWYbXO.jpg

Aselsan has made 3 radar mast configuration proposals to be chosen from:

1. All radars integrated into one mast (like the Thales i-mast)
2. Conventional setup with longrange search radar at the backside and multifunction radar + ECM + satcom in the front mast
3. Longrange radars integrated into the hull (like AEGIS)

TF-2000 + CAFRAD studies

tf2000_zpsmtlu29xq.jpg

NWYbXO.jpg

Aselsan has made 3 radar mast configuration proposals to be chosen from:

1. All radars integrated into one mast (like the Thales i-mast)
2. Conventional setup with longrange search radar at the backside and multifunction radar + ECM + satcom in the front mast
3. Longrange radars integrated into the hull (like AEGIS)

64 VLS cells

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom