What's new

Turkish Naval Forces (DZKK)

20140519_153421.jpg
20140519_153739.jpg

That guy is my cousin... I wanted him to ask about ATMACA & AKYA... Officer told him ATMACA & AKYA will be on 3rd MİLGEM...

Also officer said maneuverability of MİLGEM is one of the best in the world...

MİLGEM is well equipped against chemical and nuclear conditions...

Weapons on MİLGEM can be controlled by 4-5 different centers... For last choice they can be used manually...

RAM launchers produced by ASELSAN... With 21 tubes...

20140519_173055.jpg

Last edited:
I will give some other infos but in Turkish coz there are some nautical terms which i can't translate... Also i don't know if i will be able to tell them right in Turkish...

"Ön taraf topa kadar batsa bile bişe olmuyormuş yoluna devam ediyormuş... 6. derece deniz koşullarına dayanıklı olarak inşa edilmiş … 7. derece anca uçak gemilerinde falan varmış zaten… Son sürat giderken tam sancak tam iskele yapmışlar gemi bana mısın dememiş…"

I will give some other infos but in Turkish coz there are some nautical terms which i can't translate... Also i don't know if i will be able to tell them right in Turkish...

"Ön taraf topa kadar batsa bile bişe olmuyormuş yoluna devam ediyormuş... 6. derece deniz koşullarına dayanıklı olarak inşa edilmiş … 7. derece anca uçak gemilerinde falan varmış zaten… Son sürat giderken tam sancak tam iskele yapmışlar gemi bana mısın dememiş…"

Even if the bow section sinks she can go on (What?) Capable of navigating at level six high sea conditions. They've preformed hard to port, hard to starboard maneuvers at full speed and had no problems.

One of our frigates had a video like this but i couldn't find it... Maybe it was GEDİZ...
1)I don't see the video...
2)I get it, but when you use the word "sinking" people think that she's taking water inside bow section :)
3)I don't think what you saw was a frigate, more likely a FAC.

1)I don't see the video...

Can you use youtube ?..

2)I get it, but when you use the word "sinking" people think that she's taking water inside bow section

Also i don't know if i will be able to tell them right in Turkish...

:-)

3)I don't think what you saw was a frigate, more likely a FAC.

No, i'm sure... It was one of our frigate...

No, i'm sure... It was one of our frigate.

Maybe it was TCG Giresun... I am searching for it now...

I found 1 but maybe it isn't the video i am talking about... I remember that video was older and sea condition was really bad...

Maybe other guys remember the video i am talking about...

What they told about this " hard to port" while in full speed one of basic approvel test for navy ships ,i have been to one of them, they tests maximum speeds in maximum loads, then off the engines and waiting ship to drag ,maneuvaring zig-zag.

İ also told in another section about TCG Büyükada, you were in there it seems so, havent you realized harpoon and torpedo count in reduced ? or was it me kept counting wrong :D

What they told about this " hard to port" while in full speed one of basic approvel test for navy ships ,i have been to one of them, they tests maximum speeds in maximum loads, then off the engines and waiting ship to drag ,maneuvaring zig-zag.

İ also told in another section about TCG Büyükada, you were in there it seems so, havent you realized harpoon and torpedo count in reduced ? or was it me kept counting wrong :D

No i was not there... That guy is my cousin..

Back
Top Bottom