What's new

Turkish Naval Forces (DZKK)

@Neptune ,Bro ;
Do we have any magnetic treatment facility in one of navy shipyards ? i havent got information about it when i searched. Since in recent articles i have read, its told that effect of earth's magnetic field creates a magnetic field on vessel , acts like a faraday cage in sea with harmonic motions, and increases possibility of detection by radars.:undecided:

Or this one for submarines ;

View attachment 45502
Like this one for surface vesesels;

View attachment 45503

We have gone to Most of major naval installations. As for shipyards, Gölcük only. Never seen something like that. I don't think we have that man..you're the tech guy so :/

We have gone to Most of major naval installations. As for shipyards, Gölcük only. Never seen something like that. I don't think we have that man..you're the tech guy so :/

I just asked ,because i have heard in milgem our guys applied active management systems for currents/ magnetic field on hull , and those kind systems need calibration as ship sails at a distance. Within conversation something have been told like " treatment facility is established for treatment of old vessels,and calibration of milgem" , so i asked to you about this , sad to hear we dont have it :undecided:.

Maybe @xenon54 @Sinan have some information about this one? :wave:

Last edited:
I just asked ,because i have heard in milgem our guys applied active management systems for currents/ magnetic field on hull , and those kind systems need calibration as ship sails at a distance. Within conversation something have been told like " treatment facility is established for treatment of old vessels,and calibration of milgem" , so i asked to you about this , sad to hear we dont have it :undecided:.

Dont rely much on me at shipbuilding mate. As you know Büyükada was built at Gölcük Shipyard Command but Heybeliada was built at RMK's facilities. Maybe this could be difference. .IDK

New photos from TCG F-512 BÜYÜKADA...

Fotoğraf Galerisi - Anadolu Ajansı

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Dont rely much on me at shipbuilding mate. As you know Büyükada was built at Gölcük Shipyard Command but Heybeliada was built at RMK's facilities. Maybe this could be difference. .IDK
kidding? Both of them have been builted in istanbul tersanesi...

Im a defence affairs noobs bro, even though i learned much here in PDF, i think you have much more knowledge than me about this, espacially navy.

Im a defence affairs noobs bro, even though i learned much here in PDF, i think you have much more knowledge than me about this, espacially navy.
Bro we have a proverb you know " el elden ustundur " :) so any of us might know something that others dont know.
So as a result we concluded to, we dont have a magnetic treatment facility.

I don't know the places but afaik f511 was built at RMK shipyards..and f512 at dzkk shipyards
Bro i can assure you about RMK havent took any place in construction of F511 or F512 , and both of them constructed in Pendik Naval shipyard , 3rd and 4th 's keel laid,we may hope 3rd to be launched for equippment around these months.

kidding? Both of them have been builted in istanbul tersanesi...
Istanbul shipyard refers to SNR group's private shipyard which is building MOSHIP and RATSHIP , i guess you mention about Pendik Tershanesi komutanligi ( Pendik Naval shipyard )

Bro i can assure you about RMK havent took any place in construction of F511 or F512 , and both of them constructed in Pendik Naval shipyard , 3rd and 4th 's keel laid,we may hope 3rd to be launched for equippment around these months.

Istanbul shipyard refers to SNR group's private shipyard which is building MOSHIP and RATSHIP , i guess you mention about Pendik Tershanesi komutanligi ( Pendik Naval shipyard )

Ohhhpps..thanks man..sounds like I didn't know a jack about that :D

@Neptune ,Bro ;
Do we have any magnetic treatment facility in one of navy shipyards ? i havent got information about it when i searched. Since in recent articles i have read, its told that effect of earth's magnetic field creates a magnetic field on vessel , acts like a faraday cage in sea with harmonic motions, and increases possibility of detection by radars.:undecided:

Or this one for submarines ;

View attachment 45502
Like this one for surface vesesels;

View attachment 45503

Ah, an A.B Class Destroyer would be perfect for the Turkish Navy.

Back
Top Bottom