What's new

Turkish MP: NATO missile system in Turkey aimed at protecting Israel

if we wanted to fear from someone , USA is much more better choice compare to turkey !!! are you get the point !?

the truth is that I didn't understand it very well ...
but I guess you are talking about commander but commander don't control radar , operators will control it and I guess most of them are westerns ( probably Americans ) and they will obey to their American commander not Turks !!

hopeless..

if we wanted to fear from someone , USA is much more better choice compare to turkey !!! are you get the point !?

the truth is that I didn't understand it very well ...
but I guess you are talking about commander but commander don't control radar , operators will control it and I guess most of them are westerns ( probably Americans ) and they will obey to their American commander not Turks !!

Nowadays you persian guys really overestimate yourself!!! What do you think who you are? You competed Turkiye, Russia, Israil and now your rival is the USA? How insane is this? You think you made some missiles and you are the boss now? Before verbality, you had better come to the reality!!! Yes, you got some improvements but you have a long way to go.

I do not think Turkiye tries to threaten Iran. We even got your back against the western countries and even in the UN Security Council we voted for your good (in my opinion Turkiye should not have done this). But you stabbed us behind and continue to do so. In fact it is normal for the persians. When we look at the history, you are doing your job to stab us behind. But, one day as our ancestors, we will kick you ***.

exactly stop backstabbing

Nowadays you persian guys really overestimate yourself!!! What do you think who you are? You competed Turkiye, Russia, Israil and now your rival is the USA? How insane is this? You think you made some missiles and you are the boss now? Before verbality, you had better come to the reality!!! Yes, you got some improvements but you have a long way to go.

I do not think Turkiye tries to threaten Iran. We even got your back against the western countries and even in the UN Security Council we voted for your good (in my opinion Turkiye should not have done this). But you stabbed us behind and continue to do so. In fact it is normal for the persians. When we look at the history, you are doing your job to stab us behind. But, one day as our ancestors, we will kick you ***.

why are you turks always in the "hooah fuk yeah I'm turkish, turkey strong 1111111" mode?!
lmao

Every website you go with a Turkish presence, there are some of you attacking people and badmouthing them left and right. Calm down. Twilight is not attacking Turkey, he's just saying what he thinks and he's made it clear that he doesn't understand these things clearly. He's just saying what he thinks and there is no harm in it. Calm down jeeeez lol

@ commander: care to explain how Persians backstabbed you? As far as I'm concerned, Persians have been allies of the Turks while Azaris have always been fighting with the Ottomans. Iran under Azari rule was always at war with the Ottomans while under Persian rule, the situation has been much calmer and much more peaceful and neighborly. And you guys need to stop seeing everything from your side. How long have you been in bed with NATO? Decades. Do we care? No, that's your business. But don't scream about backstabbing when you're in bed with the enemies of every Middle Eastern nation. And again, under Persian rule, Iran has never been at war with Turkey, but under Azari rule, Iran and Turkey have fought countless times.

The Kizilbash are one example of turk on turk conflict while Persian Iranians didn't have any beef with the Ottomans.

Lol. Another government-bashing bullcrap from our beloved secularists and RayKalm jumped on it. Nothing changes.:lol:

why are you turks always in the "hooah fuk yeah I'm turkish, turkey strong 1111111" mode?!

As if you are not doing same thing!!! same thing goes for you, too. especially nowadays, you exaggerate yourself a lot. But it is normal, every nation is proud of herself and claims herself one of the the best, one of the the strongest etc. So stop criticizing others.

@ commander: care to explain how Persians backstabbed you?

whenever ottoman empire went an expedition to Europe, you attacked eastern part of Anatolia. You started riots and supported them. Because of you Ottomans were not able to conquer more lands in Europe and could not spread the Islam. You sought to spread shiism into ottomans. And today, you support the terrorist PKK under the table. You are threatening Turkiye for Syria. You are threatening us to fire missiles. You still try to spread shiism into Turkiye. No need to mention your support for Hezbollah (not other one in Lebanon) in Turkiye. You incite Iraq against us.

And you guys need to stop seeing everything from your side. How long have you been in bed with NATO?

Personally, I do not support every action of turkish government. I think we should seek more independent policy based on our interest not just for western countries.

I want to ask same question for you. How long have you been in bed with Russia and China? Please stop acting as if you are working or collaborating with non-muslim countries. Besides, I remember Iran was once in bed with the USA, England and other western counties.

maybe in ottoman times if you never attacked us when we are attacking with huge forces against europe , we would have made more europe muslim etc

lmao

Every website you go with a Turkish presence, there are some of you attacking people and badmouthing them left and right. Calm down. Twilight is not attacking Turkey, he's just saying what he thinks and he's made it clear that he doesn't understand these things clearly. He's just saying what he thinks and there is no harm in it. Calm down jeeeez lol

@ commander: care to explain how Persians backstabbed you? As far as I'm concerned, Persians have been allies of the Turks while Azaris have always been fighting with the Ottomans. Iran under Azari rule was always at war with the Ottomans while under Persian rule, the situation has been much calmer and much more peaceful and neighborly. And you guys need to stop seeing everything from your side. How long have you been in bed with NATO? Decades. Do we care? No, that's your business. But don't scream about backstabbing when you're in bed with the enemies of every Middle Eastern nation. And again, under Persian rule, Iran has never been at war with Turkey, but under Azari rule, Iran and Turkey have fought countless times.

The Kizilbash are one example of turk on turk conflict while Persian Iranians didn't have any beef with the Ottomans.

lol

Iranian missiles are becoming better every year. By 2020 the CEP of Iranian missiles will be very close to Western missiles. Why do you think Iran is trying so hard to send 400-500 kg sats to orbit? We're spending half of Turkey's defence budget on our space industry alone. Once we have our own GPS sats in space, the game will be over for Israel.

Here's more from Dr. Uzi Rubin (former head of Israel's Missile Defense Organization)
fast forward to 24:00

Why are you using an anti-Iranian video to prove your point? The reason the guy is boosting about Iran's missile capabilities so much is to confirm an anti-Russian NATO shield, and to improve conditions to launch a war on Iran.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case a proxy war is imminent in the middle east area, and Turks sees this Radar system as a threat to their security, they might just as well sabotage it, by blowing up its electricity generator or the radar itself.
Some Turks are that daring.

When the Palestinians or any other Muslim country complains to the UN about its security, there are usually no answers.

Should we understand that UN is NATO? or Israel is NATO?

We already know the answers!

In case a proxy war is imminent in the middle east area, and Turks sees this Radar system as a threat to their security, they might just as well sabotage it, by blowing up its electricity generator or the radar itself.
Some Turks are that daring.

I think the radar station has it's own energy ressource or generator. And I wish more of the comments in this thread was aimed at clarifying what can be done if for instance Turkey discovers that the radar is being used to feed Israel with information etc.

Back
Top Bottom