• Olcayto

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Tesla.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a limitation. One mod for one section. Another point is i think the new mod will be temporary until Deno comes back.

I afraid Just one.

multiple mods will ensure fight among themselves.

guys, the only problem with one mod is whether his neutral is or not; so with multiple mods that there will be of all political backgrounds will be represented, which means mods are from different political ways so the only problem will be solved.

If i became mod i will be forced to stay silent when its comes to politics , stay neutral(same thing happend to @Deno ) thats why i don't want it.

Yea, i don't want to stay neutral but keeping our section in a tidy and mannered way is more important.

When i first joined this forum, we used to have heated discussions with Israeli members over the "Mavi Marmara" incident. Sometimes things got out of control and that's when Deno used to stepped in. She locked the thread, done cleaning and reopen. She used to keeps threads in check. Than she became less active and no active at all. That's when our section began to suffer.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, the only problem with one mod is whether his neutral is or not; so with multiple mods that there will be of all political backgrounds will be represented, which means mods are from different political ways so the only problem will be solved.

I am sure the filter of admins and then voters will ensure the one selected is neutral.

neutral does not mean he has no political idea but he will keep justice on moderation.

find one guy who is better than all and stick to him/her. There will never be a perfect neutral guy, even deno was not perfect.

MrTopal27 cannot be a Mod ,he is not Neutral. (Kusura bakma ama Avatar senin tarafzis olmadiginin delili).

So If I got rid of my current avatar, and put an avatar of the walking dead I would be neutral?

There is no such thing as being neutral, when being a mod. When being a mod you have to be not bias.

I have no intention of being a mod, but in your mentality the owner of this forum is bias because he is Pakistani; which is totally not the case.

Guys let's start to hear your choises.

Having a bad mod, will be better than having no mod.

Guys let's start to hear your choises.

Having a bad mod, will be better than having no mod.

Please provide a very complete list of Turkish members first. Then we could have a mass call for votes

Please do not mention anybody, when the list is ready we do it simultaneously. Now just please help each other in order to no one falls out of list

The only factor that a Turkish member could be candidate is just his desire. Then the votes will decide on.

Oh Really and you are the one who all selected here to lead this Voting ?

So If I got rid of my current avatar, and put an avatar of the walking dead I would be neutral?

There is no such thing as being neutral, when being a mod. When being a mod you have to be not bias.

I have no intention of being a mod, but in your mentality the owner of this forum is bias because he is Pakistani; which is totally not the case.

Why not give me direct answer then this ........... !!! ???

(Dogru düzgün cevap versene ,neden kacamak yapiyorsun ? ).

No, no one selected me. I am posting, you are posting , everybody helping here

You are 24h on this Thread ,what makes this so important for you ? This temporarily Mod selection ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom