• Olcayto

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Tesla.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide a very complete list of Turkish members first. Then we could have a mass call for votes

Please do not mention anybody, when the list is ready we do it simultaneously. Now just please help each other in order to no one falls out of list

As BronzePlaque said before;

The thread already lost its course...It has been many hours without any conclusion...Just beating the bushes over and over again...Instead of asking to absent people "mate, would you like to be mod?" lets stick with people who are present here atm and be done with it, or else once again this thread will be ruined and become a troll fest

It has been almost 30 hours since this thread has been started and we are still waiting for the people who has not been active for 30 hours or have no interest on the subject.

I think we should stick with the current list and go on.

As BronzePlaque said before;

It has been almost 30 hours since this thread has been started and we are still waiting for the people who has not been active for 30 hours or have no interest on the subject.

I think we should stick with the current list and go on.

No I mean a list to call all simultaneously for vote, not for candidate!

I support neptune for the job as he is more bipartisan rather than a hardcore islamique or extreme secularist.
Sorry ocalyto, i consider you a decent mon ami and we have decent conversations but i think you are analysis typr person rather than a quiet moderation :). Imagine if moderator power made you kalipha erdogan, we do not want that hehe ;)

List by alphabet order:

1. abay
  2. atatwolf
  3. Baykuş
  4. BordoEnes
  5. BronzePlaque
  6. cabatli_53
  7. ELTurco
  8. Islamic faith&Secularism
  9. Jamaal Yelmaaz
  10. Killuminati
  11. LegionnairE
  12. madmusti
  13. mehmeTcc
  14. MrTopal27
  15. Neptune
  16. olcayto
  17. Oublious
  18. ovarel
  19. ozi2000
  20. Quasar
  21. revojam
  22. silko
  23. Sinan
  24. T-123456
  25. Targon
  26. tesla
  27. TurAr
  28. u.MP
  29. what
  30. xenon54
  31. Yuuki

Please check no one out! after it is compelete you call them to start voting on 5 candidates:

LegionnairE olcayto Neptune Baykuş Sinan

@Ir.Tab.

Some of the guys you mentioned don't want to be a mod. What is the reason voting for them ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical Tirkish style...
Too much hoo haa and no results :no:

@Ir.Tab.

Some of the guys you mentioned don't want to be a mod. What is the reason voting for them ?

My god! the votes of 31 voter to 5 candidates. They should know voting has started! List closed! no more candidate on final 5 selected! Time over! :D

It doesn't matter which way you go with to choose the mod. But remember it'll only TEMPORARY. If we can't still choose one. We can choose by the longest military served member ? ? ? :bad:

It doesn't matter which way you go with to choose the mod. But remember it'll only TEMPORARY. If we can't still choose one. We can choose by the longest military served member ? ? ? :bad:

That would be automatically you, i guess. :lol:

I support neptune for the job as he is more bipartisan rather than a hardcore islamique or extreme secularist.
Sorry ocalyto, i consider you a decent mon ami and we have decent conversations but i think you are analysis typr person rather than a quiet moderation :). Imagine if moderator power made you kalipha erdogan, we do not want that hehe ;)

Damn youuuuuu !!!!!!

Damn opposition thanking you !!!!!

:omghaha:

Really it's not that İ really must be a mod. But rather that we MUST have a mod.

İf the admins allready have someone in mind. İ will support it.

The candidates are fine. We are somewhat more center based ideology and calmly persons.

So if it will speed things up İ wouldn't mind giving my vote to sinan, baykuş or neptune.

Legionnaire is a bit too extreme :)

What ever happened to @Jigs anyway?

Ooh and neptune is a bit too young. When abiler talks, cocuklar should silence :omghaha:

Baykuş is too much away.

İf administrators will apply. Just make sinan temporary mod.

Gentlemen I don't think that the candidates should vote. Neither themselves or an other candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom