Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Tesla.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahaaa

So you didn't had to choose. İ understand :)

I can change very easily to German ,but only if i want ,because i was born there ,but it brings me seriously nothing and to renew and pay for this Passport is not a Problem :) ,it´s more ,it´s a Honor !!!

@islamic faith&Secularism

I don´t know ,he is offline ,maybe someone arrested him in RL ,or why is he so quiet actually ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since when Fenerbahceli have a saying in any matter?

Oh please Galatasaray is hardly a club; they've taken in every 30+ year old has-been from Europe at exorbitant wages & are trying to dominate the Turkish League; we - Fenerbahce - are what a real football club looks like ! :P

Isn't that right @Neptune ? :azn:

Oh please Galatasaray is hardly a club; they've taken in every 30+ year old has-been from Europe at exorbitant wages & are trying to dominate the Turkish League; we - Fenerbahce - are what a real football club looks like ! :P

Isn't that right @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=144815" target="_blank">Neptune</a></u> ? :azn:

Ahm NO !!!

16a_ae12f.jpg

We all know Galatsaray was first not really a Turkish Team ,but actually Fener , i mean...

@madmusti : Kardes, I can't see the video; youtube is banned in Pakistan ! :undecided:

But its Fenerbahce all the way; in fact when I was visiting an Education Expo here in my city where a couple of Turkish Universities had come....I inquired about those Universities which were closest to Fener's stadium not which ranked better ! :omghaha:

I thought one of them was Sabanci or was it some other one ! :what:

@Armstrong

Kardes ,i hope Pakistan will allow Youtube !

I don´t like Fener ,and i will never like it ,since i was born i was fan of the glorious Lion :)

Right as a hell. They say this prob their club only know football, volleyball and basketball. We're not a football club mate. We're in world's TOP10 biggest sport clubs sth that Galatasaray can never achieve. Right :D

Right as a hell. They say this prob their club only know football, volleyball and basketball. We're not a football club mate. We're in world's TOP10 biggest sport clubs sth that Galatasaray can never achieve. Right :D

Yeah you're top of the world.
So on the top that uefa invited you to give you guys a spanking.

Avrupa aslanlar&#305;.

it is a political identity; his ancestors are not german, right? please do not make a big deal out of it.

why the heck should &#304; make a big deal about it?

Do you actually think, &#304; care about a piece of paper?
The Turkish germans who gave up their Turkish pasport did the best.

Thats what i mean, you allways need help from others.
As if we didnt help you enough:smokin:

Do we have a mod now?

The problem is all your candidates are relatively new with low post counts. :pop:

Be&#351;ikta&#351; all the way.

besiktas-jk-turkey.html

-In my view only people can stay neutral therefore fit to be mod are @MrTopal27 and @BronzePlaque (they are old members i know their personality already)
-Among new members maybe (still did not see their real face ) @Neptune @Bayku&#351; @T-123456
-@Ir.Tab. can't be mod because her Turkish still not enough to understand hidden insults
- @tesla and @olcayto no way in hell can be mod they are not neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom