What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

@Kaan

Some anti ship missile has special specification like jammers, low altitude (1m over the water) or zig zag maneuvers etc. Have your missile something like that?
i dont think mizrak-U has that kind abilities, since this missle rather designed to hit armored land vehicles, they wont make radical changes to algorithm of flight system for zig zag maneuver or adding jammers on it, they will just update targeting system and integrate to boat's central management.

in my opinion cirit would make more sense than a mizrak missle on boats ( to be used against on asymmetric threats), since these missiles wont be utilized for large ships and come on , ships does not have armors like tanks as if it was in WWII times, what for need a super duper armor piercing missile to destroy a naval target ?
if its mentioned to use mizrak for land targets, this might make sense. But for naval targets , specially for those small insurgency boats or enemy's small FACs , cirit will make more sense, cheaper and can be added in larger quantative (RAM like 21 tube launcher). To be honest for months i have been waiting to see an adaptation of cirit missile on a boat, but weirdly its the mizrak coming 1st.

bae1849f9678e1258e15019bbe32ec11.jpg

238f67cd35eaf5ca53a0604a9608a7b6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom