What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

We don't need US source codes. We've developed an indigenous mission computer with our own source codes. It's been years, folks. Please get with the program.

K4GBpok.jpg

We'll even start using some of our F-16s as testbeds for the upcoming Aselsan AESA radar soon. Our goal is complete and absolute INDEPENDENCE from US equipment.

See: https://www.flightglobal.com/fixed-...a-radar-at-f-16-upgrade-market/132513.article

Last edited:
We don't need US source codes. We've developed an indigenous mission computer with our own source codes. It's been years, folks. Please get with the program.

K4GBpok.jpg

It does not make sense to describe the image of the past 15 years ago with the talent discourse, "Ozgur" has been officially integrated into 1 plane so far, what do you plan to do to hundreds of other planes in the short term?

It does not make sense to describe the image of the past 15 years ago with the talent discourse, "Ozgur" has been officially integrated into 1 plane so far, what do you plan to do to hundreds of other planes in the short term?
Calm down. Sending you a memo isn't on anyone's priority list. If Turkey is getting ready to mass produce hundreds of Bozdogan and Gokdogan missiles, it clearly means our F-16s are ready to operate those missiles.

Last edited:
Hey guys, can anyone help me with accuracy of Kasirga? I doubt the CEP is actually 10 meters according to Roketsan website.

Hey guys, can anyone help me with accuracy of Kasirga? I doubt the CEP is actually 10 meters according to Roketsan website.

TR 300 Kasirga is unguided, cep value isn't given by Roketsan. TRG 300 Kaplan is the guided version of the Kasirga MLRS. <10 cep value you see on the site is for this.

TR 300 Kasirga is unguided, cep value isn't given by Roketsan. TRG 300 Kaplan is the guided version of the Kasirga MLRS. <10 cep value you see on the site is for this.
If that value is correct, you could achieve Tomahawk missile like guidance on airbases assuming GPS was not jammed.

What do you mean by that?

With such missiles, you can only do top attack. Navigation missiles are not used for straight hits, especially if you are counting close to the border, you can use a winged guidance kit or artillery rocket. They cannot be used interchangeably just because of their good cep value.

With such missiles, you can only do top attack. Navigation missiles are not used for straight hits, especially if you are counting close to the border, you can use a winged guidance kit or artillery rocket. They cannot be used interchangeably just because of their good cep value.
So, for example if I was trying to hit a runway say 50km away could I just input GPS coordinates, and launch dozens of rockets. Wouldn't that allow for the countries air force to destroy the aircraft themselves on the ground?

So, for example if I was trying to hit a runway say 50km away could I just input GPS coordinates, and launch dozens of rockets. Wouldn't that allow for the countries air force to destroy the aircraft themselves on the ground?

Systems like the iron dome are being developed for this. In addition, defense is not only made up of defense, you can destroy it, but they will respond. Doctrines are not written like you're never taking to back attack

You do not need to be so confused about shooting down the airport with rockets, they are already actively applied tactics.

Regime's hangar hitted with TRG 300 Kaplan 1 month ago.

ER5TNrjX0AAn2d0.jpg

Systems like the iron dome are being developed for this. In addition, defense is not only made up of defense, you can destroy it, but they will respond. Doctrines are not written like you're never taking to back attack

You do not need to be so confused about shooting down the airport with rockets, they are already actively applied tactics.

Regime's hangar hitted with TRG 300 Kaplan 1 month ago.

ER5TNrjX0AAn2d0.jpg
Well of course the enemy will always retaliate, this is simply something that a small country with a low budget could use against a larger country, with a large economy. Same strategy Iran is trying, but America is thousands of miles away.

TRG-300K is INS/GPS guided but back in 2018 there were some news about Roketsan developing an EO/IR/Laser seeker for it to make CEP even smaller than 10m and allow the missile to precision-strike moving targets such as military convoys and ships. For example: http://www.millisavunma.com/tr-300-kasirga-gudumsuz-gudumlu-k-roket/

Anyone heard anything more about this new feature?

Back
Top Bottom