What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Low cost antiship rocket!
Biryong 130mm Anti-Ship IR Guided Rocket

MarriedBlueEwe-small.gif

Biryong uses K136A1 Kooryong's 130mm rocket as a base platform and was developed as a low-cost precision-guided weapon for use against North Korean gun boats and hovercraft.

Range: 20 km

Warhead: 8 kg

Midcourse Guidance: GPS+INS+Datalink

Terminal Guidance: IR

Simultaneous Engagement: 3
130mm_guided_rocket_LIG_NEX1_MADEX_2017_news_3.jpg

İ read on internet that US are also working on cheap artillery rockets with IR guidiance.
In order to reduce cost IR seeker without cooler and imaging was offered. Terminal course, last 2-4 seconds , 900 meters IR guidance was supposed to work.

Anti-radiation seekers are also used in semi-active SAMs as a guidiance, aren't they?

Reflected radar signals from targets are tracked with anti-radiation seekers.?
It could be a seeker of Siper which has semi-active radar guided SAM?

Artillery rockets are slower than SAM. Also they are bigger and heavier. There is no need to shoot a missile either aircraft from 100kg warhead.
Look how Israeli stunner missiles are slims comparing sm1,sm2 sm6, aster30..
Creating a new SAM platform is not a problem for Turkish defence industry. Creating Sensors,radars,optics are more terrible problem than producing artillery rockets.
If you want more utilize from Tr300 and Bora projects, you should look at russian kindjal missile. They converted Iskander missile to air-to-ground missile. Launching Iskander from mig 31, the missile saves most of its fuel. Thus Iskander range extends from nearly 400km to 2000km!!!! Can you imagine if we put our Bora missiles or Trg 300 missiles on to our F4s!!! Tr-g 300 is much more cheaper than any other cruise missiles with 400km range. Your trg 300 could reach 400km targets.

Anti-radiation missiles home in on the source of the radiation they do not relay on reflection of signals they search for signals they are more passive then active.

look at this Iranian Anti-radiation missile it attacks ships or aircraft carriers or SAM systems on land

Which one of those are one of Turkish missile programs? :D

İs there any possibilities a make a bora/khan missile warhead can carry 4-5 rf datalink + iir guided Roketsan Kuzgun.

wyil7LNtiP_1R-88XZN6TUTbjUSR-tSjrVgXM_fPhcxSLbfpGrcBg2Mc7H-otdNGHgeXWIWg5LK83nQKYSlp3uXcQyhrrI9fZgzotpECfCr-Rd16drU7afHEn-jugBqk_14hBou_Gw

Like a mirv warheads ;

main-qimg-7f98a3d69a51f5ecd2d13b37bf13c8f2

They just go 40.000+ feet up to target and they must be slow to mach2 or to-1 maybe help of front reverse flip flops. after that him release 5-6 kuzgun and kuzgun can be make a targets saturation strike to the fleet ships simultaounisly.

kuzgun-bro%C5%9F%C3%BCr-kullan%C4%B1m-senaryolar%C4%B1-k%C3%BC%C3%A7%C3%BCk.jpg

Kuzgun's have multi launch capability and swarm capability and also can target to ships.

Which one of those are one of Turkish missile programs? :D
do not get offended bro it was just a military example :smitten:

İs there any possibilities a make a bora/khan missile warhead can carry 4-5 rf datalink + iir guided Roketsan Kuzgun.

wyil7LNtiP_1R-88XZN6TUTbjUSR-tSjrVgXM_fPhcxSLbfpGrcBg2Mc7H-otdNGHgeXWIWg5LK83nQKYSlp3uXcQyhrrI9fZgzotpECfCr-Rd16drU7afHEn-jugBqk_14hBou_Gw

Like a mirv warheads ;

main-qimg-7f98a3d69a51f5ecd2d13b37bf13c8f2

They just go 40.000+ feet up to target and they must be slow to mach2 or to-1 maybe help of front reverse flip flops. after that him release 5-6 kuzgun and kuzgun can be make a targets saturation strike to the fleet ships simultaounisly.

kuzgun-bro%C5%9F%C3%BCr-kullan%C4%B1m-senaryolar%C4%B1-k%C3%BC%C3%A7%C3%BCk.jpg

Kuzgun's have multi launch capability and swarm capability and also can target to ships.

well Iran did some thing like that supersonic speeds already but instead of IIR the payloads have small radar seekers so i think you can take the Iranian example and replace the warhead with the warhead of 358 missile. ( no offence to any Turkeys products or its missile thread )

ETlzKfYXsAEwSo3

EUOkl3WWsAE2Yoy

ERNX2mrXkAAV-XP

do not get offended bro it was just a military example :smitten:

well Iran did some thing like that supersonic speeds already but instead of IIR the payloads have small radar seekers so i think you can take the Iranian example and replace the warhead with the warhead of 358 missile. ( no offence to any Turkeys products or its missile thread )

ETlzKfYXsAEwSo3

EUOkl3WWsAE2Yoy

ERNX2mrXkAAV-XP

What' s difference Homoz 1's another standart attack missiles ?

Anti-radiation missiles home in on the source of the radiation they do not relay on reflection of signals they search for signals they are more passive then active.

look at this Iranian Anti-radiation missile it attacks ships or aircraft carriers or SAM systems on land

Are there any subsystems or technologies imported in this missile? For example, is the seeker indigenious?

What' s difference Homoz 1's another standart attack missiles ?
well Iran is the only nation that have dedicated anti radiation ballistic missile with ranges up to 1000 kms so Homoz 1&2 capability is unique to itself it goes up at mach 5-10 speed then it looks for big redaction sources like radars locks into it and dives done usually Homoz 1 will be launched with a anti ship ballistic missile the ship can detect the anti ship ballistic missile but for that it have to turn on all of its radars when it dose that Homoz 1 locks on it the only way to break the lock of Homoz is to turn off all of your radars but if you do that then you can not detect and engage the anti ship ballistic missile and that will hit the ship or ground base radars.

mach 5-10 speed then it looks for big redaction sources like radars locks into it and dives done

It is impossible to do this at or below these speeds. Unfortunately, this missile is a ballistic missile with a range of 1000 km. Once you know the location of the air defense system, you can already destroy it with consecutive ballistic missile firing, ballistic missile defense is impossible in these ranges, especially for Sams that have been developed for air-breathing targets.

Are there any subsystems or technologies imported in this missile? For example, is the seeker indigenious?
all of the indigenous and all of the Iranian companies that building them are sanctioned too. Iran dose build radars for f-4 and f-14 and air defense missiles and radars for ballistic missile and some radars for drones.

It is impossible to do this at or below these speeds. Unfortunately, this missile is a ballistic missile with a range of 1000 km. Once you know the location of the air defense system, you can already destroy it with consecutive ballistic missile firing, ballistic missile defense is impossible in these ranges, especially for Sams that have been developed for air-breathing targets.

why is it impossible? it already dose it at mach 5

agreed we recently saw 4 PAC-3 SEM missile miss 2 targets moving at mach 7-8 speed in Saudi Arabia

all of the indigenous and all of the Iranian companies that building them are sanctioned too. Iran dose build radars for f-4 and f-14 and air defense missiles and radars for ballistic missile and some radars for drones.

why is it impossible? it already dose it at mach 5

agreed we recently saw 4 PAC-3 SEM missile miss 2 targets moving at mach 7-8 speed in Saudi Arabia

If the ballistic missiles are not from the 50s, which we call single-stage and 5-engine, they can be shot in hulk form, but new types of ballistic missiles (excluding tactical missiles) cannot be hit by standard sams unless there is an anti-ballistic air defense system, this is not just about speed. My desire is not to humiliate Iran, do really good things. However, if you show me a standard missile video and follow it on the air at 5 and above mach speeds, follow the radars and then head towards the target and hit it, I will only laugh at it. Even countries like the USA and Russia cannot approach what they say.

If the ballistic missiles are not from the 50s, which we call single-stage and 5-engine, they can be shot in hulk form, but new types of ballistic missiles (excluding tactical missiles) cannot be hit by standard sams unless there is an anti-ballistic air defense system, this is not just about speed. My desire is not to humiliate Iran, do really good things. However, if you show me a standard missile video and follow it on the air at 5 and above mach speeds, follow the radars and then head towards the target and hit it, I will only laugh at it. Even countries like the USA and Russia cannot approach what they say.

agreed on the SAM part not being able intercept ballistic missiles, i'm sorry but i'm not following you you say you do not believe Iran? because if you do not then its OK with me as that your opinion and i will not argue with you on it but what kind of proof you have to see?

agreed on the SAM part not being able intercept ballistic missiles, i'm sorry but i'm not following you you say you do not believe Iran? because if you do not then its OK with me as that your opinion and i will not argue with you on it but what kind of proof you have to see?

May I want more than a ballistic missile video that hits an empty target? Also, if I share the sources of all the reasons I should not believe in Iran, I would probably need more messages than all the messages on this label so far. And probably because we talk off topic, we are banned.

May I want more than a ballistic missile video that hits an empty target? Also, if I share the sources of all the reasons I should not believe in Iran, I would probably need more messages than all the messages on this label so far. And probably because we talk off topic, we are banned.

okay then search more and ask your questions about this missile in Iran missile thread

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-missiles-news-and-discussions.227673/page-279

Back
Top Bottom