What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

all of the indigenous and all of the Iranian companies that building them are sanctioned too. Iran dose build radars for f-4 and f-14 and air defense missiles and radars for ballistic missile and some radars for drones.

The information given by Iran in defense projects raises great suspicion in me. I think that Iran is far behind in basic sciences and engineering, for example, in nano technology. For example, does it use GaN chip for radars? How does he get it from where? I guess he got something from his relations with China. However, he has significant experience and knowledge in ballitic missiles.

Laçin and CAMGÖZ are same project ?

it's not. To explain briefly;
Lacin is a guidance kit, and this Guidance Kit has Infrared Seeker and Imager Head (IIR), Data Link Terminal, etc..

LAÇİN-Haber.jpg

Camgoz is a semi active seeker.. Just one of the parts in the guidance kits.

IMG_20200404_234940.jpg

Last edited:
The information given by Iran in defense projects raises great suspicion in me. I think that Iran is far behind in basic sciences and engineering, for example, in nano technology. For example, does it use GaN chip for radars? How does he get it from where? I guess he got something from his relations with China. However, he has significant experience and knowledge in ballitic missiles.

ask your question here in iran air defense form plz i'm sure you will get alot of information

if you just carefully read the thread you can see sub companies that make those weapons and radars

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iranian-air-defense-systems.326173/page-278

Guys, can we integrate our AA missiles on F-16 block 50/52?
Turkey has source codes for block 30 but not for block 50/52 they will need american approval but this is just my guess maybe more knowledgeable people should give better answer

Guys, can we integrate our AA missiles on F-16 block 50/52?

Yes. Block 30's date back to 2013 and the Ozgur project. But it's now available for ALL TurAF F-16s thanks to Aselsan and Tubitak-SAGE: http://www.sage.tubitak.gov.tr/site...esilahsistemgelistirmekomutanligitanitimi.pdf

Turkey no longer gives a rat's *** about US restrictions ever since they breached contract regarding the F-35, not to mention their blatant support of FETO and PKK/YPG. Turkey's days of begging the US for equipment and fighters are over.

Back
Top Bottom