What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

My years old brother would understan that 10000km is a typ fault and should be 10000 m.
Like i said my 2 years old brother would have gotten that. So where does that leave your intelligence?

Bye bye troll.
Once again as we have seen here before unfortunately average members of this thread do not know the difference of anka and global hawk styles of UAV.

Invite your brother to the forum mate. He can help me a lot.
My friend, I have a busy schedule but I spend time to clear the propagandas for you. No hard feelings. I like your country.

Overnight means
1. Having ww2 style plastic mock ups for karayel and hurcus but planning to build a fifth generation TFX in 10 years.

Not every plane which has propeller is for ww2! In your eyes it could be on that style but it does not make it propaganda and again does not stop world of aviation to develop and use preliminary training planes.

Pilatus PC-21
KAI KT-1
Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano

Karayel II developed within 1 year. They have shown it at IDEF2013 where there were experts from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, ... Those experts visited the Karayel II. Did any expert mention it was a plastic one or not! You may criticize the mock ups logically like this one: http://www.defence.pk/forums/air-warfare/235057-f313-ghaher-mock-up-how-extend-acceptable.html

TFX is scheduled to make it's maiden flight at 2023, after which there are years of testing. The replacement of F16s will start beyond 2030. So the development process which has started in 2011 will result in 2030!

2. Making anka computers in a short time after newspapers revealed the computers are Israeli. If they could make it that fast why did not they make it the first time and imported it.

No body said they developed it in a short time. They just used some ready parts to start ANKA testing. The company we are talking about is the 76th biggest company in defence world. Then why should we think such a company needs propaganda?

I don't know how nejad economy policy is related to me or this thread but since you insist:

You should compare economy of nuclear states like Pakistan or Iran to their peer nuclear states. Pakistan economy is weaker due to sanctions but they are nuclear and can take out the army of the rest of the Muslim world.

It is very naive to think only thing a country could enjoy is nuclear weapon. Who wish to be like North Korea. I am sure South Korea is ideal for majority. Up to the moment, Turkey's GDP has not passed 2 T$ it is very risky to start nuclear weapon developing considering the west economical threats.

Based on your own reasoning India should not have revealed its long range 5000 km missile not to make sensitivity.

Some times you have to show your achievements to have the edge. there is a strategic competition between India and China. I am sure we will see much more in the future. Another example is south Korea. They extend their balletic missile range with some considerations. Yaaa, Economy is the main weapon of 21th century.

Yildrim 3 is only 900 km. Not a big deal.
How about: no turkey does not make missiles close to that range. It is more believable.

Lets wait for upcoming 10 years instead of wet dreaming of "they can not!".

No country has made such a bluff about its missiles so far.
Propaganda does not make deterrance mate.
Just reveal 10% of what Pakistan reveals about its ballistic missiles.

It is 10000m. A typo mistake makes it 10000km! Try something else dude. And I never said Pakistan does the crime of propaganda!

No one in this forum knew about failure of all made in turkey engines before.

You should provide sources to weigh your claims. For example this program failed and the official start to tell lies to nation! Do you understand what we are talking about dear farag!

Cabatli was saying turkey makes all kinds of engine. So turkey was not clear at all.

Turkey produces up to date fighter engines and engines parts under license. Up to now, design of none of them has Turkish origin. Now it is only a year that they start to develop indigenous design. We have had this discussion over and over! What do you produce in Egypt? or what is your future development projects? In comparison with which Islamic country Turkey is nothing but all propaganda?

By the way, no single platform in the world uses Turkish engine.

And this is what I learned from Turkish members, here. Where in official producer websites of Turkey they have wrote against this?

Typical Turkish members here think:
Turkey makes car engine because she exports cars.

Turkey produces engines but under license.

Turkey makes engines for Anka. It is not German.

No, it is only farag who thinks so. We all know the indigenous engine is under development.

Turkey makes computers for UAVs. It is not coming from Israel.

Aselsan produces it.

Typical Turkish members here do not know the difference of anka and global hawk style drones.[/B]

Turkish members here are bad, bad, bad.

Overnight means
1. Having ww2 style plastic mock ups for karayel and hurcus but planning to build a fifth generation TFX in 10 years.

:cheesy:

tumblr_m8hwfgTCrR1ruzdua.gif

tumblr_m8hwfzMNQe1ruzdua.gif

WW2 plastic mock ups :yay:

Turkish-Air-Force_TAI-H%C3%BCrkus_090712.jpg

292675_295467407212336_586383135_n.jpg

vestelUAvKarayel.jpg

Vs actual ww2 planes;

220px-SpitI19a.jpg

spitfire-cockpit.jpg

And I don't recall that there was UAV's at that era.

Not every plane which has propeller is for ww2! In your eyes it could be on that style but it does not make it propaganda and again does not stop world of aviation to develop and use preliminary training planes.

Pilatus PC-21
KAI KT-1
Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano

Karayel II developed within 1 year. They have shown it at IDEF2013 where there were experts from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, ... Those experts visited the Karayel II. Did any expert mention it was a plastic one or not! You may criticize the mock ups logically like this one: http://www.defence.pk/forums/air-warfare/235057-f313-ghaher-mock-up-how-extend-acceptable.html

TFX is scheduled to make it's maiden flight at 2023, after which there are years of testing. The replacement of F16s will start beyond 2030. So the development process which has started in 2011 will result in 2030!

No body said they developed it in a short time. They just used some ready parts to start ANKA testing. The company we are talking about is the 76th biggest company in defence world. Then why should we think such a company needs propaganda?

It is very naive to think only thing a country could enjoy is nuclear weapon. Who wish to be like North Korea. I am sure South Korea is ideal for majority. Up to the moment, Turkey's GDP has not passed 2 T$ it is very risky to start nuclear weapon developing considering the west economical threats.

This is not good reasoning for jumping from ww2 planes to fifth generation. I am afraid that AKP propaganda works good for average turks.
Read more about fifth generation. The best is making something like JF17. Then you can think of the rest.
Read more, comment less.

Some times you have to show your achievements to have the edge. there is a strategic competition between India and China. I am sure we will see much more in the future. Another example is south Korea. They extend their balletic missile range with some considerations. Yaaa, Economy is the main weapon of 21th century.

Lets wait for upcoming 10 years instead of wet dreaming of "they can not!".

Turkey is in rivalry with Iran too but yildrim 3 is super vague.

What turkey has today:
1. WW2 planes and mock ups
2. 250 km missile.

Gaol in 10 years:
1. Fifth generation fighter
2. Space dreams

I will let the knowledgeable readers decide.

A proof of AKP propagande effect on average turks:

9d7UKy6.jpg

While current knowledge of average turk about military is:

AwXvl28.jpg

Yaaa, Iran has longer range rockets and nuclear enrichment and .... nothing else. That's why I call it dangerous to develop weapons without some consideration.

I will let the knowledgeable readers decide.

I agree, Do you care the fact that how amount of knowledgeable readers thanks your posts. If I knew that never reply you!!!

Yaaa, Iran has longer range rockets and nuclear enrichment and .... nothing else. That's why I call it dangerous to develop weapons without some consideration.

I agree, Do you care the fact that how amount of knowledgeable readers thanks your posts. If I knew that never reply you!!!

A bunch of AKP fanboys give thank you to each other. You can see their comment above. Knowledable readers are mostly quite.

Why do you say Iran? Say India. A nuclear state on progress.
Do you really think I am Iranian? Don't forget I replied based on your argument. I don't care why an AKP lover is hiding behind Iranian flag.

A proof of AKP propagande effect on average turks:

9d7UKy6.jpg

While current knowledge of average turk about military is:

AwXvl28.jpg

Can you stop insulting us, by implying that turks are stupid?

You certainly have inferiority complex issues, and that would be the reason you are polluting these threads.

I am not a AKP supporter; people who think that the reason why our defence industry is flourishing because of ONLY the akp government is stupid. What is even more retarded, is some unknown individual, with most likely a fake account, stating that all the Turks are stupid due to a single misinformed person.

I did not join this forum to hear insults from a random individual, who happens to have multiple accounts. And I am most certain that MOD's will not put up with this types of racist insults against a people. There are plenty of forums out there with more 'relaxed' rules, but at this forum people want to share information.

But then again, I am directing this post at a thing who compares WW2 equipment with a UAV or a trainer aircraft; what's next? Are you going to compare the X-wing from star wars with the up coming 5th gen aircraft TAI engineers are designing?

This person logs off whenever I make a valid point...
I wonder why? Maybe because she has nothing informative to share; Can you believe it! She is comparing ww2 stuff with UAV's!

She does have some problems, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom