What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

IMG_3045.jpg

qYNSEF9DHHnczv9LMCduruIUutyYyRAW1-PZumS50G2J3DMs7gaeBPIvCBfD17fulBN8tiEXUGlYUrz_5dZk9337LU4w_u-BT8cIDk1FBILx5hcptCZeWA4Sol9Yp66fqbNWI3O4K5MYj1p0NRCoN-yNVDVOS5WjeVZxNwlr3x2yxh6D7x8TwiXaWTnBdGQ=w488-h301-nc

@Combat-Master bro, Turkish supersonic naval missile design studies look almost same with Japanese ASM-3.

Atmaca + Supersonic naval missile - Preliminary Design is almost same with asm-3 but larger air intakes and bigger fins, will be able to convert any enemy warships into a metalic garbage. Turkish industry is playing on serious technologies to provide deterrence enough to keep any nation out of Turkish interests.

Atmaca + Supersonic naval missile - Preliminary Design is almost same with asm-3 but larger air intakes and bigger fins, will be able to convert any enemy warships into a metalic garbage. Turkish industry is playing on serious technologies to provide deterrence enough to keep any nation out of Turkish interests.

ASM-3

IMG_3892.JPG

IMG_3893.JPG

Bro, remember those mysterious box launchers on I-Class frigate.. I wonder if it has anything to do with it..

1NV2vG.png

Dear Ziya. I am very imprressed want to thank you in the name of all " Türkiye Sevenleri" ( I created that word spontaneous now ).

Could you please analye the link and post us your very value comments?

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=28285.0

@ziya
I searched out and find no unheard project at all,but on idef 2017 MKEK says that we have some surprises,so I can only guess it would be an 120mm ammos and laser guided rockets for altay tank,105 mm artillary ammos with base bleeding for 105mm light howitzers,12,7 mm sniper rifle and some guided ammos for HY 120 mm mortar.Long range surface to surface missiles are also always top secret subject.We can also can see milden design which is not secret

I searched out and find no unheard project at all,but on idef 2017 MKEK says that we have some surprises,so I can only guess it would be an 120mm ammos and laser guided rockets for altay tank,105 mm artillary ammos with base bleeding for 105mm light howitzers,12,7 mm sniper rifle and some guided ammos for HY 120 mm mortar.Long range surface to surface missiles are also always top secret subject.We can also can see milden design which is not secret

Süpersin

laser guided rockets for altay tank

Do you expect Ram-Jet , supersonic missile announcement ? Tesekkür ederim

Could you give us some hints ?

OFFICIAL :

HGK and SOM serial production is going on

http://savunmaveteknoloji.com/tubitaktan-hgk-ve-som-aciklamasi/

“Yanlış ve eksik bilgiler içeren haberdeki, ‘Hassas Güdüm Kiti ve SOM seyir füzesi projelerinin seri üretime geçirilemediği’ ifadesi gerçeği yansıtmamaktadır. TÜBİTAK SAGE tarafından geliştirilen Hassas Güdüm Kiti ve seyir füzesi SOM’un, ilgili savunma sanayi kuruluşlarında seri üretimleri devam etmektedir. Bu ürünler ASELSAN ve ROKETSAN tarafından üretilerek, teslim edilen ürünler envantere alınmıştır ve Türk Silahlı Kuvvetlerince (TSK) başarıyla kullanılmaktadır.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom