What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

I suppose you mean Mizrak-K - Karaok man portable Atgm program. It is the last Atgm program Roketsan commenced and It is supposed to be revealed/delivered within 3-4 years - 2018/2019. Other projects called Mizrak-U and Mizrak-O passed into serial production. Mizrak-K hosts many common parts developed under a family integrity principle.

Mizrak-O is also Man protable but Tow or Kornet equivalent. K bariant will be smaller in size, shorter in range, lighter in weight.

Yeah I know about Mizrak ones. But was interested if any "ongoing" project about a Shoulder fired one, like the javelin or the Spike SR, a small , light and short range ( 1-1.5km).

I suppose you mean Mizrak-K - Karaok man portable Atgm program. It is the last Atgm program Roketsan commenced and It is supposed to be revealed/delivered within 3-4 years - 2018/2019. Other projects called Mizrak-U and Mizrak-O passed into serial production. Mizrak-K hosts many common parts developed under a family integrity principle.

Mizrak-O is also Man protable but Tow or Kornet equivalent. K bariant will be smaller in size, shorter in range, lighter in weight.

Mizrak-O isnt wireguided like TOW/Kornet right?

image.jpeg
nope Fire and forget

Mizrak-O isnt wireguided like TOW/Kornet right?

Tow is controlled by wire but Kornet uses lazer beam riding to find targets. Mizrak-O is IIR fire forget/update...

Yeah I know about Mizrak ones. But was interested if any "ongoing" project about a Shoulder fired one, like the javelin or the Spike SR, a small , light and short range ( 1-1.5km).

Yep, It is Mızrak-K missile project that i have mentioned above.

Fire forget IIR
1.5-2km range
Direct and top attack modes

http://www.ssm.gov.tr/anasayfa/projeler/Sayfalar/proje.aspx?projeID=290

Tow is controlled by wire but Kornet uses lazer beam riding to find targets. Mizrak-O is IIR fire forget/update...

Yep, It is Mızrak-K missile project that i have mentioned above.

Fire forget IIR
1.5-2km range
Direct and top attack modes

http://www.ssm.gov.tr/anasayfa/projeler/Sayfalar/proje.aspx?projeID=290

@Bismarck

Hello friend . here you got the confirmation of top attack capability from our expert team.

We would like to know more about Bundeswehr Cyber Army. Thank you

ASELSAN remote controlled Missile Station compatible to HELLFIRE, JAVELIN, KORNET-E, OMTAS and others

7.62 mm, 12.7 mm or gun 25 mm adoptable

tanksavar_sistemi.jpg

aselsan_station2.jpg

tasiyiciarac.jpg

tanksavar_original.jpg

worst design ever. i want to know anybody saw a syria or iraq footages while decision progress? i saw a video, a guy was hitting a t-72 s 12.7mm gun with AK-47, what we do when an sniper or rocket hit this launcher?

Put some cover!!!

How the hell do they fit those wings of Atmaca in to those small canisters I mean how many times do you have to fold them. :)

img_3010-jpg.389885

@T-123456
Could you inform us.
What are the differences between KHAN and BORA missiles?
AFAIK either ballistic and have 300km range and same diametr.

BORA is ballistic missile and has 1000km range???
Topsecret info:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom