What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

its almost like a cirit with 100 km range. its usefull than som.

You can get 100-130 km range with high altitude release without an engine. So, Spear should have considerably more range than that for exchange in reduced warhead size and for extra expense of engine and its fuel.
MDBA may be lies about the range of Spear which was actually considerably longer than 100 km.

You can get 100-130 km range with high altitude release without an engine. So, Spear should have considerably more range than that for exchange in reduced warhead size and for extra expense of engine and its fuel.
MDBA may be lies about the range of Spear which was actually considerably longer than 100 km.

100 km without engine?

Akya Heavy Torpedo
Range: 15km
Length: 7m
Weight: 1200kg

GzjV0Z.jpg

@R.A.K Thanks bro.

@Combat-Master

Mizrak-U

z4NXBj.jpg

15 km range is quite short ranged for a heavy torpedo, I hope they will improve that

15km range at what speed? If it's 15km at it's max speed 75km/h then it's range is excellent, on-par with existing modern torpedoes if not better.

There is still room for improvement
When you look at German DM2A4 torpedo 50km at 50 knots
MK 48 similar numbers

But I have to admit it's our first heavy torpedo it's a start at least
And when you look at the price of a torpedo (nearly 1 mio $!!!!)
And I am sure there will be improvements

Alternative to control propulsion system, Pneumatic cold gas side thruster for 122mm guided artillery rockets have also been developed !

sakarya-G.jpg

Pinpoint accuracy for 122mm artillery rockets.

The 122mm missile is laser guided and can target moving targets. Prototype firing tests of the 122mm guided rocket have been performed successfully.

Back
Top Bottom