What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

In my opinion this is not a propelled missile.I guess this is a free fall LGB or GPS guided munition. There is no smoke or heat trace after the weapon.The video recording platform could be an UAV and weapon could be released at high altitude from another platform respectively close to UAV...

If, there is a ‘heat trace’.

Red : Weapon missile

Violet :
Heat trace

The maneuvers are very impressive. It reminds me of the ability to move to interceptor missile (Tamir) used by Iron Dome.

Last edited:
Thanks for your work Bubblegum.I guess the heat trace should be darker if exist.The possibility of being heat trace is higher for black dot if this is a missile.

Thanks for your work Bubblegum.I guess the heat trace should be darker if exist.The possibility of being heat trace is higher for black dot if this is a missile.

The black point is the missile - or very precisely the output of the rocket booster - . There is no doubt about it. Movements in the video leaves no doubt.

Turkish Missile & Torpedo Programs #2415

Password Vimeo video : AdamaBattlestar

Last edited:
Might be AGM-65 Mavrick
elite2006_12_f-16d.jpg

Uav is from a stand-off range watching or aiming the missile, so the people in the bunker our outside wouldn´t notice. Agm Maverick is missile what fly straight pattern, looks like a cruise missile:-). Like Bubblegum notice the heat behind the missile, lets confirm it we are talking about a missile.

Might be AGM-119 penguin missile

I think people are thinking this in 2 dimensions. Lets not forget that this munition/bomb is in free-fall, so even slight manoeuvres can seem exaggerated when seen from above (a 2d view).
It's most likely a laser guided bomb, though i don't know which.

Where exactly is that human target, too low quality, I can't see it :/.

In my opinion, it's a "disaster of journalism". There is no visible human target. But the journalist (!) who wrote this article thought that block dot is a running human who tries to go inside of bunker.

Gazetecilerimiz çok cahil, araştırmaktan nefret ediyorlar ve masabaşı haber yapmaktan başka bir şey bilmiyorlar.

Last edited:
It is said that the Head terrorist of the Metina Camp has killed in that ride.

Also i really couldn't understand, why so few people are thinking that it is a SOM missile?

Because it is a strategic weapon that is not worth to spend just for a pkk rat...

Back
Top Bottom