What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Its obviously following a flight path but not as fast as a missile, might it be a suicide drone? Something like Harpy?

No, harpy is used against SAM systems SEAD missions and this not a missile:-) too, the flight path seems like a guided free fall bomb. As you can see it is in a valley, terrorists are not safe anymore. I am curious.

No, harpy is used against SAM systems SEAD missions and this not a missile:-) too, the flight path seems like a guided free fall bomb. As you can see it is in a valley, terrorists are not safe anymore. I am curious.
Yeah i know Harpy is way too expensive for such a target, thats why i said a suicide drone like Harpy, maybe something cheap but on a second thought a guided free fall bomb makes more sense. :tup:

@cabatli_53 you now what it is?

Bro, It seems a missile maneuvering at subsonic speed, turning around the target at a planned route and most probably doing a pop-up maneuvering at terminal phase and hit preciously. It reminds me a cruise missile, SOM-B1.

Last edited:
Bro, It seems a missile maneuvering at subsonic speed, turning around the target at a planned route and most probably doing a pop-up maneuvering at terminal phase and hit preciously. It reminds me a cruise missile, SOM-B1.

In that case this means high valeu assets and targets are destroyed, i don't think that they would spill a expensive missile to some donkeys. This is what we want to see, we are really doing very well. Using modern weapons to hit our enemy with pinpoint accuracy. We miss a armed drone, we need that armed anka ASAP.

In that case this means high valeu assets and targets are destroyed, i don't think that they would spill a expensive missile to some donkeys. This is what we want to see, we are really doing very well. Using modern weapons to hit our enemy with pinpoint accuracy. We miss a armed drone, we need that armed anka ASAP.

Yes, fingers crossed that karayilan will be announced dead soon.

Hitting human target with a 'cruise missile' seems an overkill to me.
Any information about that human target?

First of all I would like to say hello to all of you as this is my first post in this forum...

In my opinion this is not a propelled missile.I guess this is a free fall LGB or GPS guided munition. There is no smoke or heat trace after the weapon.The video recording platform could be an UAV and weapon could be released at high altitude from another platform respectively close to UAV...

First of all I would like to say hello to all of you as this is my first post in this forum...

In my opinion this is not a propelled missile.I guess this is a free fall LGB or GPS guided munition. There is no smoke or heat trace after the weapon.The video recording platform could be an UAV and weapon could be released at high altitude from another platform respectively close to UAV...
Then explain the turn(twice) it made?
Btw,welcome.

Thank you T-123456...

Weapon seems like diving instead of a paralel move to the earth surface.In such a case "route correction" term could me more convenient than "turn".

Sorry if I sound naive but the thing in video is a running terrorist or missle/bomb's itself? Because in the news it's stated that bunker was destroyed after running terrorist have entered in. And I dont see any moving object except that black dot.

Where exactly is that human target, too low quality, I can't see it :/.

Back
Top Bottom