What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

No, we produce them in Turkey

This is DF-12 SRBM and we don't produce this missile or an equivalent of it in Turkey. At least offically. I think we have enough know-how to produce this state of art SRBM by ourself. I believe that we will hear about new progresses regarding SRBM tech in Turkey soon . My hope is about a DF-12 or Iskander-M equivalent missile.

This is DF-12 SRBM and we don't produce this missile or an equivalent of it in Turkey. At least offically. I think we have enough know-how to produce this state of art SRBM by ourself. I believe that we will hear about new progresses regarding SRBM tech in Turkey soon . My hope is about a DF-12 or Iskander-M equivalent missile.

I wrote 611 family and J class is that family.

Yildirim IV with a range of 2000 km was tested successful- symbolic photo

071020151255194487425_2.jpg

@Hurshid Celebi

Is that true? Do you have reliable source(s)?

Bugünlerde bu haberin yayinlanmasi cok manidar ve inandirici

Devlet sırrı olarak saklanıyor!

Quote :

150 km menzilli Yıldırım-1 ile 300 km menzilli Yıldırım-2 modelleri uzun süredir kullanımda. 900 km'lik bir üst versiyon Yıldırım-3'ün ise üretilip TSK envanterine girdiği söyleniyor. Bu füzenin test atışları Sinop açıklarında başarıyla gerçekleşti. Fakat Türkiye'nin asıl hedefi kıtalararası balistik füzeyi de üretebilmek. Başbakanlığı döneminde Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan, Yıldırım'ın menzilinin en az 2500 km'ye çıkarılması talimatı vermişti. TSK, ROKETSAN ve diğer ilgili kurumlar için Yıldırım'da gelinen son durum 'devlet sırrı'. Savunma çevreleri, menzilinin 2000 km olduğu iddia edilen Yıldırım-IV modelinde olumlu sonuç alındığını ileri sürüyor.

But I believe it, yesterday evening I watched Prof. Mesut Hakki Casin in NTV live

it was interesting that he said that we are able to answer an Russian Missile attack with same weapons

Bugünlerde bu haberin yayinlanmasi cok manidar ve inandirici

Devlet sırrı olarak saklanıyor!

Quote :

150 km menzilli Yıldırım-1 ile 300 km menzilli Yıldırım-2 modelleri uzun süredir kullanımda. 900 km'lik bir üst versiyon Yıldırım-3'ün ise üretilip TSK envanterine girdiği söyleniyor. Bu füzenin test atışları Sinop açıklarında başarıyla gerçekleşti. Fakat Türkiye'nin asıl hedefi kıtalararası balistik füzeyi de üretebilmek. Başbakanlığı döneminde Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan, Yıldırım'ın menzilinin en az 2500 km'ye çıkarılması talimatı vermişti. TSK, ROKETSAN ve diğer ilgili kurumlar için Yıldırım'da gelinen son durum 'devlet sırrı'. Savunma çevreleri, menzilinin 2000 km olduğu iddia edilen Yıldırım-IV modelinde olumlu sonuç alındığını ileri sürüyor.

But I believe it, yesterday evening I watched Prof. Mesut Hakki Casin in NTV live

it was interesting that he said that we are able to answer an Russian Missile attack with same weapons
English summary: Yildirim I 150 km and Yildirim II 300 km entered service some time ago, Yildirim III 900 km is believed to have entered service recently, rumors about success in the development of Yildirim IV 2000 km which is a highly top secret project.

May I add ?

Yıldırım-IV modelinde olumlu sonuç alındığını / positive result in Yildirim IV

900 km range is now enough to hit, if necessary, Russian Black Sea cities and other possible hostile targets.

That's what Prof. Mesut Casin said or maybe he knows for sure more ;)

I will try to post reliable sources that we have already more than 1500 SSM missiles, without violating Türkish secrets !

No pls. read the INF. It only states that you shouldn't sell technology or arms !
YOU CAN DEVELOP what you want !

MTCR forbid the sell of Technology or Carrier Technology from Missiles with a Range more than 300 km and a Warhead more than 500 kg. INF is different from MTCR, after the Treaty be signed by Soviet Union and US MGM-109 Gryphoon, Pershing II and similar Missiles on the Soviet Side were destroyed and Missile Bases closed !

MTCR forbid the sell of Technology or Carrier Technology from Missiles with a Range more than 300 km and a Warhead more than 500 kg. INF is different from MTCR, after the Treaty be signed by Soviet Union and US MGM-109 Gryphoon, Pershing II and similar Missiles on the Soviet Side were destroyed and Missile Bases closed !

No INF was only signed between USA and Soviets and for nuke missiles.
Agreement is de facto invalid after 2007, Putin cancelled it cause Russian claimed violations of USA.

Back
Top Bottom