What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Yes bro, I think This agreement is really important for our defence industry because Aselsan has not signed a classic trade agreement with Kazakhstan but a great technology transfer. I mean After this agreement, Kazak armoured vehicles' thermal sights, Guns of Naval platforms, VSorad Air defence system and Early Warning Radar requiremets will completely be purchased from Turkey. Besides, Kazakh Armed forces will be an example for other Turkic republics locating in same region...

Last edited:
Besides, Kazakh armoured vehicles will be an example for other Turkic republics locating in same region...

I hope this may become a example, but the other Republic Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan for example are under strong Russian Influence. I doubt that in these both States will change anything in a foreseeable Timeframe, but they sre strategic most Important. When Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan joining our efforts we can become major Order Player in Central Asia and unite the Region !

Tubitak SAGE IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) for guided missile programs...

2-1.jpg
1-1.jpg

Thanks "AVCI"

I hope Pakistan joins in Turkey's development of the HGK-series of JDAM as well as Atmaca AShM and Akya ASW torpedo. Two countries should develop a tactical MTCR-compliant ALCM similar to Storm Shadow...i.e. similar range, weight and stealthiness.

I hope Pakistan joins in Turkey's development of the HGK-series of JDAM as well as Atmaca AShM and Akya ASW torpedo. Two countries should develop a tactical MTCR-compliant ALCM similar to Storm Shadow...i.e. similar range, weight and stealthiness.

I read about Rumors that further Improved Varaints of Atmaca will have Ramjet Propulsion and a Range between 150 - 200 KM. I 'm supporting the Idea both Countries should develop a ALCM like Storm Shadow !:cheers:

BTW: Turkey has concluded the Development of an indigenous Stand-Off Weapon similar to SLAM-ER in 2009, I think and hope ALCM will be the next Step. In this Year the Development off an SEAD - Drone similar to Harpy should Start, the UAV can recieve Radar Emissions by passive Sensors. The planned Attack UAV should have a Range up to 500 km and searching on a pre - programmed Fly Path on active Radars, it can be controlled by a GCS using RF-Datalink and it have a IIR Seeker for the final Attack Phase.

Pakistan can use this UAV for SEAD Missions against indian Early warning Radars.

Last edited:
I read about Rumors that further Improved Varaints of Atmaca will have Ramjet Propulsion and a Range between 150 - 200 KM. I 'm supporting the Idea both Countries should develop a ALCM like Storm Shadow !:cheers:

BTW: Turkey has concluded the Development of an indigenous Stand-Off Weapon similar to SLAM-ER in 2009, I think and hope ALCM will be the next Step. In this Year the Development off an SEAD - Drone similar to Harpy should Start, the UAV can recieve Radar Emissions by passive Sensors. The planned Attack UAV should have a Range up to 500 km and searching on a pre - programmed Fly Path on active Radars, it can be controlled by a GCS using RF-Datalink and it have a IIR Seeker for the final Attack Phase.

PAkistan ALCM Raad Seem better to me then storm shadow in range
you can watch raad Test videos at youtube

and its guidence system is TERCOM which is considered more accurate compare to INS(Brahmos guidence system)

PAkistan ALCM Raad Seem better to me then storm shadow in range
you can watch raad Test videos at youtube

and its guidence system is TERCOM which is considered more accurate compare to INS(Brahmos guidence system)

Range is not all what make a ALCM to a effective Weapon, Raad is more a simple ALCM compared to Storm Shadow. Strom Shadow using GPS/INS Navigation, TERPROM and an IIR Seeker for terminal Guidence. Compared to Raad Storm Shadow is looking more stealthier.

Turkish Institutes are working/(developed) on some Advanced Guidence Technologies for different Types of Missiles:

- DSMAC
- TERCOM
- TERPROM
- IMU
- MEMS
- GPS/INS Guidance
- IIR Terminal Guidence

BTW: TEI have developed Mini Turbojet Engines for Drones and guidet Missiles.

Range is not all what make a ALCM to a effective Weapon, Raad is more a simple ALCM compared to Storm Shadow. Strom Shadow using GPS/INS Navigation, TERPROM and an IIR Seeker for terminal Guidence. Compared to Raad Storm Shadow is looking more stealthier.

Turkish Institutes are working/(developed) on some Advanced Guidence Technologies for different Types of Missiles:

- DSMAC
- TERCOM
- TERPROM
- IMU
- MEMS
- GPS/INS Guidance
- IIR Terminal Guidence

BTW: TEI have developed Mini Turbojet Engines for Drones and guidet Missiles.

Guidence system of both ALCM is almost the same..bt the Raad range is 100km more.
Pakistan Already has developed the TERCOM,DSMAC,INS system because Babur cruise missile program was started in 1995 and guidence system of raad is same as Babur..SO both are stealthy

Ra'ad ALCM - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TERCOM - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guidence system of both ALCM is almost the same..bt the Raad range is 100km more.
Pakistan Already has developed the TERCOM,DSMAC,INS system because Babur cruise missile program was started in 1995 and guidence system of raad is same as Babur..SO both are stealthy

Ra'ad ALCM - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TERCOM - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see Wikepedia not as a serios Source in Terms of Military relatet Equipment. Since a long Time I'm searching for more Serios Sources about Babur and Raad, but I don't find anything. In the Wikepedia article it is described that Raad is capable of striking Surface to Air Missile Launcher and Ballistic Missile Launchers, no ALCM like Taurus, Stormshadow or something Similar is designed to strike Mobile Targets. ALCM are capable of striking stationary high Value Targets like C&C Centers, Power Plants, Bunkers Airfield etc.

Yes bro, It is designed to attack on electronic devices, radars, command-control centers, softwares and destroy them but If It is an aircraft as a target of this weapon, Most probably, The pilot will be immediately sacrifice own aircraft to save his life... :)

This would be like the best weapon of the future , wht i understand abt this weapon is it produces a very high voltage pulse which can fry all the ICs used in any electronic device .Like all missile , all aircrafts , everything now a days is using ICs kill the IC U r done .No need of Air defence systems , it can kill aircrafts , ballistic missile, cruise missiles , every bloddy thing .....................man its awsum

Attention to Right drawing picture. I think It is the (3x2) concept of Aselsan Medium altitude missile system launchers...

444.jpg

Roketsan Cirit laser guided missile will be passed to serial production phase in the last quarter of 2010...

cir.jpg

Thanks AVCI...

Back
Top Bottom