What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Every type of old vehciles need replacement with new ones Cobra/Cobra ll, Akrep/Ejder, ZPT/Arma 6x6, BTR/Pars 8x8 and M113/Tulpar

Every type of old vehciles need replacement with new ones Cobra/Cobra ll, Akrep/Ejder, ZPT/Arma 6x6, BTR/Pars 8x8 and M113/Tulpar
Bro, it sounds easy, but its actually too expensie.. Especially, land forces needs mass order, which takes billions that could be used to develop other essential technologies... I support that there should be orders, to make sure that those companies start to make profits and develop new models..
Turkey develop all kind of new technologies these days that burn billions... I think you shoudl be proud of your AKP.. I believe, with new AKP majority, Turkey will raise the army budget and the will bring the orders..

Now is the time to streghten TURKISH and AZERI Forces, in Future it will be too late.

Selamlar Ilham Aliev Gardas Baskurta
Dogrusu Ilham Aliyevden hich hoshlanmam... Onun kendisi bile evde Rusca konushuyor ve Putinden cok korkuyor. Bence umarim bu ashagi petrol fiyatlari, onun da sonunu getirir...

12243310_512941162201396_5019979659168423814_n.jpg

After the Accident 3 Soldiers are injured, one of the Soldier has lost his Life on the Hospital.

12246615_512965838865595_5453638596543447029_n.jpg

Last edited:
We still want to over haul our whole armored force, and the navy. Current budget is not sufficient and that really does show, the army is completely out dated, we are a driving Cold War museum. Tulpar is ready but there are no orders, 6x6 and 8x8 are not being acquired yet. It will be years until the navy is updated. So far we got new patrol boats and 2 corvettes. Very little progress in the military field over the past decade from the inventory aspect if you look objectively. Btw I am talking inventory not what we are able to produce or planning to procure in 10 years. (platforms)We need more toys asap. Look at the threats we face.

I ask me if they will induct Tulpar, 6x6 and 8x8 when Altay will be inducted or is the Issue related with the Problem between Otokar and the Goverment since Gezi Protests happend ? If it's the Case stretched Kaplan could be an Alternative to Tulpar !

Major agreement about AKKOR. I am litte bit disappointed for the date.
Kamuyu Aydınlatma Platformu

An agreement regarding Active Protection System Development Project for the need of the Turkish Land Forces, has been signed between our Company and Undersecretariat for Defense Industries, valuing EUR 54.000.000,- (VAT not included). Within this context, the delivery of Active Protection Systems, which shall be developed and produced by ASELSAN, will be made in 2020.

Major agreement about AKKOR. I am litte bit disappointed for the date.
Kamuyu Aydınlatma Platformu

An agreement regarding Active Protection System Development Project for the need of the Turkish Land Forces, has been signed between our Company and Undersecretariat for Defense Industries, valuing EUR 54.000.000,- (VAT not included). Within this context, the delivery of Active Protection Systems, which shall be developed and produced by ASELSAN, will be made in 2020.

Damn, I was hoping on it coming together with Altay models and perhaps an early model for the older tanks cause of the increasing ATGM threat.

Back
Top Bottom