What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

11222349_514524292043083_6325535100681104649_n.jpg

2020 seems too much. I can understand the brand new development, but it was looking almost ready during IDEF...

Don't worry. The date of 2020 would be the final date for the last delivery of the systems? According to plans the first batch of the serial producted ALTAYs will be finished at that time probable.
So, I believe that AKKOR will be installed on the first ALTAYs.

Don't worry. The date of 2020 would be the final date for the last delivery of the systems? According to plans the first batch of the serial producted ALTAYs will be finished at that time probable.
So, I believe that AKKOR will be installed on the first ALTAYs.

Maybe they can implement to the other vehicles in the east, if we complete it before due date then.

Last edited:
All Cobras should be replaced with Cobra ll

Do you have any information in regards to Cobra II armor package? What positive aspects does Cobra II has over the original Cobra? Does it provide a higher STANAG level protection against blasts, rounds and ieds ?

Do you have any information in regards to Cobra II armor package? What positive aspects does Cobra II has over the original Cobra? Does it provide a higher STANAG level protection against blasts, rounds and ieds ?

I'm not a expert but it sure must have some improvements compared to COBRA atleast i guess so

I love COBRA II and EJDER YALCIN looks really awsome

A frontal collision and the truck is toasted. A armored vehicle is still stronger.
really depends on the truck and depends on the armored vehicle, really heavy trucks like Volvo FH 16 and Mercedes Actros are going to steamroll any armored vehicle especially if they are heavily loaded

well... if the armored vehicle in question is Namer... exact opposite applies :D

really depends on the truck and depends on the armored vehicle, really heavy trucks like Volvo FH 16 and Mercedes Actros are going to steamroll any armored vehicle especially if they are heavily loaded

well... if the armored vehicle in question is Namer... exact opposite applies :D

heavy trucks will only give the kirpi real hard punch, the chassis of Kirpi a v shape armored. The thing is the G force you would be exposed in a kipri is great.

Namer is a Tank without a Turret.

heavy trucks will only give the kirpi real hard punch, the chassis of Kirpi a v shape armored. The thing is the G force you would be exposed in a kipri is great.
even if the armor doesn't shred you'd die from the massive shock... those trucks can do 110-120 with a 60 ton MBT as their haul. FH 16 is only 750 HP but the torque is massive and transmission of power to the wheels is extremely efficient. Truck driver would probably die too despite his high seat. He might have a chance if he has a very heavy bumper.
fisoRit-20.jpg

I like the 8x4 ones better :) they turn with 4 wheels...
This is an 8x6... imagine the power delivery :)
img12.jpg

I hated the paintjob though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom