What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Successful tests of the Firtina-2

watch after 7.30

guzel.jpg

They are specially designed to keep the charges at optimal temperatures. Perfect for very hot and very cold countries :-)

Akkor Lite has been introduced 3 years ago.

Any developments or just posting the old video again ?

i saw the video first time myself and noticed its not new. And wanted to share without knowing posted or not before.

these vehicles..

when do newer ones enter service seriously? Its not good to see that turkish soldiers have to use this crap even tho alternatives have already been designed.
203's are crap?

Dude, i think you don't have enough research on the devastating effects of this system.

There is not much need for an artillery system of this diameter. For this reason, i think we will see the modernized M110A2s in the inventory for a long time.

If we talk about massive m113 stocks, some of them will be unmanned near future. those which go to Syria will probably not come back anymore. And ACV-15 is still enough for Syrian operations. Probably some of them will remain in Syria.

Last edited:
yeah the acv´s and m113´s are crap and as far as i know their are not surplus vehicles.... there is not alternative to them in the turkish land forces as of now

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom